Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money only with BTC - page 18. (Read 7773 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
August 26, 2017, 06:05:29 PM
The best way is to invest right now in to ICO campaigns and that's the fastet way how to earn money some coin which are not realised that have a potential  can be miltiplied, the better way is to buy it before that prestented to market

Also you can join signature camping, do free lancing work and get paid in btc. If you have skill then can do trading and with the right side of buy/sell you can make money easily. Once you have few btc then you can sell it or hold it as the price rise so is your value of btc also increases.

yes there are so many other ways of making money. I think one can easily make money if he have good trading experience, because altcoins are providing so many opportunities of making money that we even cannot expect from any other source of earning.

Very true in trading you can make good profits in quick time but before that you need to go through a good research and choose your coin wisely and if you successfully manage to do that then you will be making huge profits and apart from trading I don't see any other better thing to make regular profits.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 05:50:32 PM
The best way is to invest right now in to ICO campaigns and that's the fastet way how to earn money some coin which are not realised that have a potential  can be miltiplied, the better way is to buy it before that prestented to market

Also you can join signature camping, do free lancing work and get paid in btc. If you have skill then can do trading and with the right side of buy/sell you can make money easily. Once you have few btc then you can sell it or hold it as the price rise so is your value of btc also increases.

yes there are so many other ways of making money. I think one can easily make money if he have good trading experience, because altcoins are providing so many opportunities of making money that we even cannot expect from any other source of earning. to me i personally making good amount of money. from trading altcoin because i have good study about altcoins and having good interest there.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
August 26, 2017, 03:14:30 PM
The best way is to invest right now in to ICO campaigns and that's the fastet way how to earn money some coin which are not realised that have a potential  can be miltiplied, the better way is to buy it before that prestented to market

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 02:32:19 PM
if you dont want touch the alt, i think you can gambling or cloud mining. or else you can use the BTC for buying the mining equipment to gain more BTC for longer term.
or else you just need to hold it for some time and sell it. or you can join signature campaign for getting some BTC.
Activity: 774
August 26, 2017, 02:03:27 PM
This is also good investment an ICO project but ensure that the ICO you will invest in will make you profit. Another is trading will gives you to make money with btc. Just choose worth altcoins to invest.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 26, 2017, 01:21:59 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
August 26, 2017, 01:15:00 PM
For suggesting not to mess with Alts for OP does not mean not to go near it because some alts have shown some high level of appreciation than even bitcoin itself which growth has more or less static. However, it of more importance to always be careful when dealing with any alt as any mistake by buying wrong could mean loss of revenue which could turn out bad for someone who is buying massively.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
August 26, 2017, 12:46:17 PM
I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

I make money from the bitcoins by joining in signature campaign. I can considered that signature campaign is a job because I can earn money from it. I can conclude also that I can earn big amount of profit by joining in signature campaign.
Activity: 423
August 26, 2017, 12:34:01 PM
Hold, man, hold. The way Bitcoin is moving now if you're trading you're more likely to miss the moves. The next option that will earn you some more coin while you're holding is to keep your coin (or some of it) with an online wallet that pays you interest. There are only a few that offer a realistic amount of interest for your coin on balance.

If you want to know more, PM me.

Did you own Bitcoin on August 1st?
The best thing in hding bitcoin you would not need to do much thing because it is actually a passive way of earning. It is just focused on having Bitcoin within the price yoy bought it and hold it until the price pump then you could probably earn and have a profit. And it is good to monitor the price if you set to earn more and t have a bigger profit in the future. The early you start the more you can earn. Being a part ot Bitcoin community is also a thing you need to consider because it cod help Bitcoin to attain development and growth.
Activity: 644
August 26, 2017, 11:58:33 AM
Simply by investing.

Bitcoin has huge returns to offer in relatively short time than any other investment asset. It has already surpassed various other investment assets this year. This year only Bitcoin has given the return of 300% in only 8 months. Invest today and enjoy later.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
August 26, 2017, 11:41:26 AM
That is going to cost you a lot of time.
Dont believe about not touching the altcoin section.
That is where the money is.
Have tou heard about altcoins price going down because bitcoin is rising.
That is because they are selling all tgeir alts to go with the rise of bitcoin then they will buy back the alts after the pump.
I thought that was just an imaginary thing before but it does happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
August 26, 2017, 11:36:31 AM
Just try in market if you they have many services their paying BTC and just follow their rules what they given and understand. And if you have skills just like creating logo or banner must better just try search on their and explore. Maybe you can get BTC for your work for them.
Yes i agree with you but as a newbie like me . i just joining in signature campaign to earn a lot of bitcoin to convert to real money.  because i dont know all about and how to make money in bitcoin i hope someday i will learn all about bitcoin.
Majority of the beginners make a bitcoin earning through signature campaign. Gradually after learning more about the different ways of earning the beginners involve into those forms of earning. Other than this making use of the fluctuations is the way to profit.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
August 26, 2017, 11:32:31 AM
I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

There are many ways to make a money from the bitcoin. I think the best way to make a money from the bitcoin is by investing your money to the trading. You can earn big profits in the trading for sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
August 26, 2017, 11:24:00 AM
Just try in market if you they have many services their paying BTC and just follow their rules what they given and understand. And if you have skills just like creating logo or banner must better just try search on their and explore. Maybe you can get BTC for your work for them.
Yes i agree with you but as a newbie like me . i just joining in signature campaign to earn a lot of bitcoin to convert to real money.  because i dont know all about and how to make money in bitcoin i hope someday i will learn all about bitcoin.
Activity: 575
August 26, 2017, 11:08:38 AM
There is many legal ways to making money only with BTC. Trading altcoins, and investing with the most prmising ICOs are just some methods. You can also joining the signature campaign , or selling your services online.

There are so many people who depend on signature campaigns, "dependency" is what I'm talking about, they do not even know how to do any other work. Therefore, they focus on campaigns and find ways to cheat.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
August 26, 2017, 10:58:36 AM

Thanks

There are several methods here on this forum for you to earn bitcoins and cash. Here are some methods (from highest to lowest) that I think is very convenient in earning bitcoins:

1. Joining campaign signatures
2. Investing
3. Trading
4. Mining
5. Faucets
6. Gambling

In my opinion, joining campaign signatures are the most reliable and convenient way of earning bitcoins IF you are still a beginner or you still do not have any btcs to start investing. The pay is also reliable and trusted but the only hindrance that you might encounter is the qualified rank for these campaigns. Most of it accept "Jr. Member" as the lowest qualified rank to participate. Once you earn enough bitcoin, you can start investing it or just by letting time do the work. Due to the nature of bitcoin being volatile, the price of it tomorrow might be higher compared today and investors are taking advantage of it. I put gambling on the last because this may either make or break your earnings depending on your LUCK or discipline.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
August 26, 2017, 10:54:41 AM
As far as I've read you can earn more bitcoin by trading the bitcoin you already have. You can also loan some out and ask an interest. I'm going to be trying both out in the future for sure.

Trading is one good thing, and holding is another one.  Between the two trading will give you more chance to make money but it has greater risk than just holding.  On the other hand, holding is a sure way of making money without the risk of melting your Bitcoin, though the volatility and market demand tells how much you will gain but the good thing is there is no risk here other than the fluctuation of bitcoin itself.  Another thing is loaning your bitcoin out may give you a good profit but the tendency of the loaner to run is possible.  It would be better if you learn to participate in bitcoin activities and do task, join campaigns to earn money.
Activity: 423
August 26, 2017, 10:43:52 AM
Well, there are many ways were you can earn bitcoin and it will really earns you a lot just like in trading with bitcoin in some sites just like bittrex or poloniex and many more exchange sites. If your rank is high here in the forum you can join into signature campaigns that pay in bitcoin every week. There are really many ways you can earn or make money in bitcoin all you have to do is sell your service to what work you want to and be diligent always that's the best tip and strategy to earn well. Good luck mate.

Trading and signature campaign are the best ways to earn bitcoins but we don't know how long signature campaign will keep on operating so we cannot afford to take a risk of depending only on it for earning bitcoins and we should always find multiple sources of earning it from where we can get regular income at regular intervals.
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
August 26, 2017, 10:32:28 AM
Well, there are many ways were you can earn bitcoin and it will really earns you a lot just like in trading with bitcoin in some sites just like bittrex or poloniex and many more exchange sites. If your rank is high here in the forum you can join into signature campaigns that pay in bitcoin every week. There are really many ways you can earn or make money in bitcoin all you have to do is sell your service to what work you want to and be diligent always that's the best tip and strategy to earn well. Good luck mate.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
August 26, 2017, 10:13:37 AM
if we can hold for a longer time then i think we can make money from btc because bitcoin price always up and down and if the price is up from our buying price, then we can sell to make profit and of course we can make money from btc. but sometimes our plan can not work properly because bitcoin price is too volatile so if the price is down, we only can hold and if we can, we can buy again in lower price.

That's correct but the fact is many people get panic when they see price going down and they sell their coins at wrong time and make loss as that would be the best time to hold your coins and buy more coins at lower price as even if price has fallen it will rise again in future and we have witnessed this many times in the past.
Pages:
Jump to: