Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make money only with BTC - page 5. (Read 7773 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
December 10, 2017, 11:46:24 AM
Getting it from airdrops or getting pain in campaign by bitcoin are the most famous ways to get it without investing, you can just get some by trading and investing in btc to hodl it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 10, 2017, 11:25:34 AM
I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

Easy, here is the bitcointalk that btc will earn that will found in services. First you need to make an account then do a good images by good quality post, interval and avoid spamming to easy accepted in the campaign. Another is buyinh of bitcoin then hold this and wait to increase the volume I'm sure the it gives a huge profit. At this time the altcoin is down and bitcoin is the currency that continue in increasing. Invest in bitcoin instead of altcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
December 10, 2017, 11:13:57 AM
If you have invested with bitcoin for a few weeks ago then you already make a lot of money or profit right now because the price of bitcoin is at rage right now and it is going up again and that is an indicator that says that bitcoin is a really great investment and a place to put our money because if we will just take it seriously then we can really make a lot of money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
December 10, 2017, 10:30:10 AM
You can trading with your bitcoin, buy when it low and sell it when it high. so you can get profit from the price difference. or you can just hold your bitcoin until the price of bitcoin rising up, and then sell it, if you have a skill you can get sell your service and get btc as the payment
Activity: 161
December 10, 2017, 09:51:10 AM
I hear many saying they don't mess with altcoins...how do you make money with btc?

Just buy the dips, sell for usd (or other fiat), then buy back in...rinse and repeat?

I'm not talking about long term holding but about how to build up your bitcoin without touching alts.

Thanks

In order for you to have money in bitcoin, you need to earn bitcoin or you can buy bitcoin and invest it then gain the profit after a long time and thats how you generate money. But for me, im just earning bitcoin. Im joining and participating some campaigns here in bitcoin talk that helps me earn money and also sustain my daily needs. Earning bitcoin is really a great help for me because my financial needs are not a problem anymore.
Activity: 157
December 10, 2017, 09:47:11 AM
I think many ways we can do to make money in bitcoin, I myself look for bitcoin by following bounty campaigns and signature campaigns in this forum, in addition to following the campaign,you can also follow altcoin trading, and if you have high capital you can buy expensive computers to do bitcoin mining and the results are also good. By looking at the bitcoin price down, we should hold bitcoin and sell when the price goes up
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 09:39:25 AM
Need buy bitcoins when course falls, especially after official forks bitcoin course falls very fast and always about for some couple of thousand dollars, in these moments you must buy bitcoins. You can also invest in mining and earn passively money. Or if you have experience in trading, you can start trade bitcoins, its also profitable business.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
December 10, 2017, 09:34:52 AM

Thanks

it is a big sacrifice to make money only with btc,we must do this just to earn btc and  to sell it when btc will be price is right,just do everything you can for btc then thats the time your sacrifice will be succeed, thats it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 63
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 09, 2017, 10:35:00 PM
The easiest way to make money is joining campaign which will give you money as your working payment. You can join signature campaign and social media campaign. For working here,you can make money with Btc.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
December 09, 2017, 10:20:02 PM
Just simply hold it for a very lone time buddy, a long long time. You can gain money if and only if the value of bitcoins increases
Activity: 350
IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.
November 18, 2017, 04:45:26 PM
First of all it's hard to build up a sustainable income of BTC except you are extremely sensitive and knowledge with it's market trend and movement, of course ALOT of capital. Build up more satoshis faster? trading is still the only way i believe... a full time chipping up 5-10% profit per day is not joke like how you say, dipping low selling high is basically what at least 40% people is doing by holding both long and short term, if you are interested with short term marginal trading is the only way, but the associated risks is almost like gambling to grow your wealth... mining requires significant investment, much longer ROI and risky too.

On the off chance that you need to win cash with bitcoins then its your savvy decision on the grounds that Bitcoin is the most ideal approach to procure cash and its simple and easy business on the off chance that you need to win cash with bitcoins then put cash in Bitcoin and sit tight for the best minute to offer it in light of the fact that Bitcoin increment its costs quickly so its too simple to win cash with bitcoins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 18, 2017, 04:15:43 AM
First of all it's hard to build up a sustainable income of BTC except you are extremely sensitive and knowledge with it's market trend and movement, of course ALOT of capital. Build up more satoshis faster? trading is still the only way i believe... a full time chipping up 5-10% profit per day is not joke like how you say, dipping low selling high is basically what at least 40% people is doing by holding both long and short term, if you are interested with short term marginal trading is the only way, but the associated risks is almost like gambling to grow your wealth... mining requires significant investment, much longer ROI and risky too.

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
November 17, 2017, 04:19:18 PM

Thanks

Time the market and try and sell at a point where it is over inflated and buy back when it is undervalued. Sounds simple but harder in execution and as well you wouldnt want to put your whole bankroll into risk for this play.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
November 17, 2017, 04:11:58 PM
Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.
The first thing that you need to do is to buy bitcoin and hold it. After you hold you must wait for the right time to sell it when the price of bitcoim become expensive so that you could gain high income. In addition to that, there are many ways to earn money with but the best way is to buy and hold it.
I agree buying bitcoin during the dip and then wait for the price to skyrocet again and then convert to fiat again. But this method will only give a little profit so if you want to earn bitcoin join signature campaign that pays bitcoin.
Activity: 812
November 17, 2017, 01:10:27 PM
Few ways I know of:

- Just hold btc

- many altcoin air drops is based on BTC like stellar and byteball, the more BTC you have more you will get free coins.

- trading, one of my friends does full time trading with Bitcoin and alt coin.
The first thing that you need to do is to buy bitcoin and hold it. After you hold you must wait for the right time to sell it when the price of bitcoim become expensive so that you could gain high income. In addition to that, there are many ways to earn money with but the best way is to buy and hold it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
November 17, 2017, 12:55:40 PM
You buy 1 BTC today, wait for 1 year and that's all. Second you buy before a segwit, and right after it sell and then buy again but more BTC
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
November 17, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

Thanks

If you don't want to hold it for long time, it is a little bit hard to make money with only bitcoin. You should support it with altcoins and several investments. You can only sell or invest with it. They are not only way to gain money. If you either don't want to spend much more time on bitcoin, then you should hold it like people said before.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 01:21:11 AM
BTC can be converted into money through business in Bitcoin forum on Bounty, Altcoins etc. But it must be done very carefully.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 11:46:05 PM
Lots of income, In trading. And here in the Forum you join sigcampaigns. You'll earn it a week or so monthly and it's definitely a big boost to your bitcoins revenue. Or in airdrops and when you're lucky you can earn a lot of money here
Activity: 518
November 16, 2017, 10:58:48 PM

Thanks

The only way to earn Bitcoin without touching any altcoin is through direct investment and through weekly campaigns. Investing directly will give you huge profit by just holding for a long period of time. On weekly campaign, uou will directly earn Bitcoin because Bitcoin is used as payout unlike in bounty campaigns wherein algcoin tokens are used as rewards.
Pages:
Jump to: