Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money Trading, Even When You Are Wrong - page 3. (Read 423 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
(...)
He is able to be in drawdown from 8 trades in a row, because he is not risking a large lot size per trade.

He knows the market will retrace back or close to the original first trade,

This is the power of risk management, as long as you are consistent with your style or way of trading, you will be profitable, you need to master and control your emotions, not chasing loss is very helpful for this kind of case.
Maintaining this in the long term will make you profitable.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
   What else would you expect from a YouTube influencer? Of course, the majority of YouTubers, when they fail, are after views to get a profit after 1 month if the channel is monetized.
You know the current trend on YouTube of influencers who have an account there; it doesn't matter if they look stupid or lie; what they say is fine.

Because what they're after is to criticize, bash, and get noticed in the video they'll upload to their channel to attract the attention of the YouTube community.
It doesn't just happen once to different influencers, to be honest.
Exactly, the current trend is telling unreliable info on social media to attract followers as much as possible to make money. There are hedge options to neutralize the possible risks but advertising this info as making money even if you are wrong as a trader, I don't know what to say. All right, these Youtube streamers wanna make money but there are smart ways to do it, unlike the video creator which has been watched by OP. They even clean the comment section of whoever criticizes their biased info flow and the wrong steps they show to newbie traders. My best suggestion is to read trading forums instead of watching such videos full of useless data.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 134
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Little advice don't believe in what you are seeing in internet or youtube, I mean dont just believe them thinking that what happens to them will also happens to you, you are different from them, maybe the strategy you saw in YouTube is working for him but it doesnt mean it will work for you, you are just putting yourself in a tight and bad situation incase you take inspiration from his strategy, maybe use it as a reference and try do trading and if you notice that its not working for you then stop, all traders have their unique way of trading based on their capabilities and skills dont just copy others strategy and thimking it will work for you. Do your own research, make your skill grow in trading and widen your knowledge about trading stuff in that way you will come up with your own strategy in trading and how will you approach the market.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I saw a video on Youtube where the trader is able to make money trading, even when he is wrong...
He's wrong with his first prediction on how that token is going to be? if it's on the spot, everyone can still recover unlike the futures traders that they can't go back or sit while they're liquidated by the market.

Is it possible to share the video here in case someone is intersted in sharing more details about this strategy?
Yes, you're free to post the video but don't expect that many will view it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
I saw a video on Youtube where the trader is able to make money trading, even when he is wrong...

The key points:

He is able to be in drawdown from 8 trades in a row, because he is not risking a large lot size per trade.

The newer trades act as the profitable trades to dampen the loss from the earlier trades

I am not an english native speaker so I dont understand everything in the video..do you know where I could find more info on this strategy in text/pdf?

Is it possible to share the video here in case someone is intersted in sharing more details about this strategy?

What else would you expect from a YouTube influencer? Of course, the majority of YouTubers, when they fail, are after views to get a profit after 1 month if the channel is monetized.
You know the current trend on YouTube of influencers who have an account there; it doesn't matter if they look stupid or lie; what they say is fine.

Because what they're after is to criticize, bash, and get noticed in the video they'll upload to their channel to attract the attention of the YouTube community.
It doesn't just happen once to different influencers, to be honest.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4

The key points:

The newer trades act as the profitable trades to dampen the loss from the earlier trades

I am not an english native speaker so I dont understand everything in the video..do you know where I could find more info on this strategy in text/pdf?

Pages:
Jump to: