Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Make Money While You Sleep - page 9. (Read 1919 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 359
December 07, 2017, 07:20:06 AM
These kind of systems are very unreliable and untranslatable. I dont advise anyone to lend bitcoin in this system.
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
December 07, 2017, 07:16:44 AM
You can invest your money to famous cryptocoins like bitcoin or ethereum. Bitcoin's value is continuously increasing now and it has showed a huge leap compared to its market value for the past years. This is how you earn without exerting too much effort. Make sure you invest your money to coins worth investing. Study which coins will improve for the coming years and it will surely provide you the profit you are desiring.

Well, you can not determine exactly how much a coin will cost after a while. it's like betting in sports. you need to learn trading, view trends but there is no a one-hundred percent guarantee that any coins will increase in price  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
December 07, 2017, 06:25:16 AM
I prefer to use a bot like gunbot to trade when i am sleeping. (nowadays i do not!)
Anyway if you hodling any altcoin for long time, you can also earn without doing nothing.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
December 07, 2017, 04:48:34 AM
There are several ways for you to make money while sleeping, especially if you are into cryptocurrency. Here are the ones that are working now:

1 - Invest in a Bitcoin miner like AntMiner and keep mining while you sleep (just make sure you can afford to pay for electricity costs and turn your fan to the max level).
2 - Invest in a legit cloud mining company like Genesis Mining and Hashflare and it generates money while you sleep.

For outside cryptocurrency, here are the ones that could make you a passive income:

1 - Become an affiliate of a recurring payment program and earn passive income every month for every customer who repeat orders under your affiliate link.
2 - Invest in a network marketing business. Build and equip your team until you can earn passive and residual income.
3 - Buy a real estate property and earn passive income while you sleep while tenants pay monthly rent straight to your bank account.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
December 07, 2017, 04:40:40 AM
The only sure investment that you can make very very good profit in a short term or long term is by investing in Bitcoin. Look at the price today $13,000 and it is stipulated to reach $15,000 by the end of decembrt . When Bitcoin is fork you also get free coin at the same amount of bitcoin you hold. New Lightning Bitcoin fork (LBTC) will take place in two weeks and BTC holders will get LBTC to the ratio of BTC they hold that is 1:1 just like with BCH and BTG
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
December 07, 2017, 04:26:28 AM
margin trade is only the way to earn a huge money when you have to go to sleep or you are on sleepy. i have no idea about this topic except margin trade. all are share their own thinking me also..
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
December 07, 2017, 04:15:55 AM
I have two choices for you- first one is offcourse mining, just holding BTC! then you make a profit While you sleep. Now comes to second one- its really interesting. Just download the airdrops app and get top 10 valubale forum. Fill it with just 5 mintues and you will get valubale coins which make you rich. Everyday app updates with Top 10 valubale airdrops. Automated trading systems is also a best way to earn While You Sleep.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
December 07, 2017, 03:51:52 AM
It's better to buy masternodes coin and get that masternode reward or buy some dividend token instead of relying to some kind of lending program. Leaving your money as bitcoin also a good option as the value always go up especially in the long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
December 07, 2017, 03:49:22 AM
Invest in some businesses,or make an exchange website if you have the team and the budget.Earning while you are sleeping are difficult to achieve if you dont have the money.
Activity: 161
December 07, 2017, 03:48:27 AM
So just another ponzi Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 03:46:17 AM
Invest, trading bots and use mining rigs in order to earn while sleeping.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
December 07, 2017, 03:45:26 AM
With bitcoin, it create another chance for us to earn money not just from fiat.

I can earn comission from faucet as I'm refer to other friend to registed under my ref link
I'm also explain them about local exchanger that able to convert btc into fiat , of course I earn comission as well
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
December 07, 2017, 03:42:56 AM
there are still more options to get money while sleeping.

1. sure, buying btc or alts and hoping for increasing in value
2. holding altscoin for passive income (neo generates gas, kucoin shares shares profit in altcoins)
3. dpos coins like ark for voting of delegates
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
December 07, 2017, 03:39:00 AM
Very honestly, no one gave chance to Bitcoin either years back, but looks now; it’s the most popular thing right now! So, don’t ever underestimate anything like that. I am not saying this is GREATEST ICO out there, but it got the potential, and could be very good option in coming months. Rest, I believe it is very much individual choice. I will certainly not want to miss out on Bitbeeline, as it is amongst the best ICOs.

Yes, but you are trying to compare a dragon to a worm here. Bitcoin when it surfaced promised nothing about profits, but instead showed the world a truly big idea in nine pages of pure genius, simple to understand even by the layperson, and yet ten years later almost, people still argue over and dream over.

Your project starts off immediately with profits and free gifts, what is so different about that? What makes it among the best ICOs?

Nobody gave a chance to Bitcoin? Wrong. Look at this forum from when it was born. Hundreds and thousands of people believed in it. Today, millions.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 07, 2017, 03:29:47 AM
the investment may be the answer to even asleep you can earn money because it's just a daily wait for your upcoming income, and you can earn nothing at all just as legit and long-term investments come in and do not risky investment to take the money you and you are sure to earn a bigger amount of money, but in short investment only days it will take that site's scam.
Activity: 154
December 07, 2017, 03:25:33 AM
Chain Group works well. You can start off with only $5 (in BTC or USD). Nice daily profit based on the trading group you choose. They’ve been around for a few months now.

You will get payouts while you sleep  Smiley
Activity: 210
December 07, 2017, 03:23:50 AM
You can invest in BTC itslef,if you can buy 100pcs of BTC and your life will be easier you can eat sleep all of your lifetime.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
December 07, 2017, 03:22:52 AM
Bitbeeline enables you make money while you sleep. You can earn up to 42% in the lending program, receive up to 8.50% in the referral program, and also earn money when you invest in their ICO, which has started

You can also get Gambling and Bitbeeline card services. Receive transaction fee and “subsidy” of newly created coins if you are a miner. Buy and sell digital currencies from and to each other without middlemen. Register to join the ICO https://bitbeeline.co/

If you want to earn while you sleep then get a gunbot its proven and tested that you will earn in trading while you sleep.
Better yet dont use your bitcoin and eventually you will profit from its volatility,that the safest way of making money while you sleep.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
December 07, 2017, 03:22:08 AM
What happens to the people while they are awake if you earn money when you are sleep? they turn into beggars like me, investing on scam ICOs and Ponzi programs is not the way to earn money. ignore what ever OP says and earn money by working for it not by scamming.
BITCONNECT SCAM ,REGAL COINS SCAM, HEXTRA COIN SCAM and GOLD REWARD TOKEN SCAM.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
December 07, 2017, 03:07:09 AM
Bitbeeline enables you make money while you sleep. You can earn up to 42% in the lending program, receive up to 8.50% in the referral program, and also earn money when you invest in their ICO, which has started

You can also get Gambling and Bitbeeline card services. Receive transaction fee and “subsidy” of newly created coins if you are a miner. Buy and sell digital currencies from and to each other without middlemen. Register to join the ICO https://bitbeeline.co/

If you want to earn while you sleep try to invest in cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin. Many users are investing in this coin each day resulting for the massive increase in price due to its demand. If you dont want to put so much effort and just like to wait for your earnings then this is right for you.
Pages:
Jump to: