Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make profit by buying stablecoins - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 06:09:46 AM
in my opinion stable coin is an alternative like property and gold to protect the value of assets but liquidity (easy to selling back)
to gain profit from stable coin seems very difficult because it has a small spread, but you can use it to protect the value of assets
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
May be its not a smart question to ask but I need to know how to people profit from buying sablecoins?
We need a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrency, read new news every time. Easy to earn will not work.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18706
October 27, 2018, 05:24:58 AM
May be its not a smart question to ask but I need to know how to people profit from buying sablecoins?

The way to make profit from stablecoins is to change from BTC to your chosen stablecoin when the BTC price is high, and then change back from stablecoin to BTC when the BTC price has fallen, thereby increasing your BTC holdings (although your holdings in terms of fiat won't have changed, until BTC price rises again).

Either that or figure out some way to short Tether in the next few months before it completely collapses.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
October 27, 2018, 04:29:20 AM
It is called a stable currency precisely because its price has almost never changed. If you want to make money, you may need to increase your investment to achieve this goal!
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
October 27, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
Nothing is stable coins forever, even traditional money their value keeps on fluctuating by month pass or year had to pass still there is volatile. Maybe as of now, you don't have profit but who knows after a month the price was quickly up without knowing us and that is hard to jump in. So, in investing we need more patients just to have a better profit, be smart too in choosing coins to hold.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 04:17:07 AM
Stablecoin is a cryptocurrency which price depends on the value of a traditional financial asset. It can be the US dollar, oil, gold, etc. Based on this definition, we can say - yes, you can earn money on the Stablecoin course, but to predict periods of recession, when you can buy coins and growth at the peak, when you sell them better, you need to analyze the asset associated with Stablecoin (US dollar, oil, gold, etc.). Analyzing Stablecoin together with the asset securing it, you can earn money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
October 27, 2018, 03:47:31 AM
its not much hard if you have patience. just wait for a dip and wait for pump. even 5% is enough profit. but you must have minimum $1000 to get more profit. even 5% will give you $50 profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
October 27, 2018, 01:07:38 AM
Well based on my personal experience in trading alternatives coins stable coins is used when the price of cryptocurrencies especially the price of bitcoin goes down, i will switch to the stable coins such as tether USDT coins it is just for protect the values of money in the down trend but i don't used it for making profit, the best source of good profit in my personal experience is come from trading alternatives coins fair bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
October 27, 2018, 01:04:10 AM
Stable coins aren't essentially there to make profits from as they are designed to maintain a certain value which is pegged to another asset e.g. 1 USD = 1 USDC etc

You'll find they're useful for exchanging other cryptocurrencies for when there's high volatility or for transferring to fiat currencies
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 27, 2018, 12:57:41 AM
There is no special way to make profit from stable coins because tokens holders don't benefit from the transaction fee, the only way is just to make profit in Crypto and keep it in stable coins if you don't want to move the from to fiat, most people won't have lost their gains in the early part of the year if they have made use of the opportunity presented by Stablecoin
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
October 27, 2018, 12:45:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: