Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make profit in the blood bath - page 2. (Read 300 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
September 28, 2018, 02:07:44 PM
3) Shorting w/ leverage
Anything else?

This is the only realistic option to profit for the fall. The leveraging options are available however for the main coins, there is no way to short other smaller tokens, but I would appreciate if someone could share an exchange that allows shorting any token in general because I think that true profit lies in there.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
September 28, 2018, 01:53:54 PM
In this market situation, my strategy is to hold my coins instead of selling at low price. At the same time, I buy more coins at the current low price. I believe the profits will be good once market recover.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
September 28, 2018, 01:21:50 PM
As the market look volatile it better to hodl your coins rather than thinking of selling. In this tough situation if you hodl coins then you will be smart person in the world. All I can say is wait for your day it's not far away from you Wink
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 01:16:22 PM
No, you are wrong, the best way to make profit in the blood path is buying coins, you can't always make profit in one day. Just buy cheap coin that will make the new bull run.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 01:11:54 PM
understand that prices will depend on the value of bitcoin, so if bitcoin falls, then everything else will fall and reverse, bitcoin rises and everything else is related to bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
September 01, 2018, 10:20:22 PM
Heyo. My thoughts:

1) Mining/Staking/Masternodes
2) Airdrops/Bounties
3) Shorting w/ leverage
4) Arbitrage
5)...
6) MacDonalds

Anything else?

These days really good for keeping yout portfolio on TUSd.   or you can do short  buy and sell. day trading. if you  get 10% profit then sell it. we can not expect big green days.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 01, 2018, 09:56:03 PM
What's that McDonalds?

Making profit through the bloodbath is by just buying why everything is bleeding. This is the cycle that will never go wrong, keep on buying on the dip.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 09:40:42 PM
Another variant it's doing a teaching. To tell people what is it cryptocurrency, how is a working a blockchain, how is a doing a investments, to sale and etc. Income from two ways promotion and courses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network.
August 29, 2018, 05:30:23 PM
Well, I am a student so I don't have a time for a full time job, a part time job can be quite stressful, so I try to get signed up in a lot of bounty campaigns as I see that they bring profits that are good if you consider the amount of time you have to spend in them.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 03:14:50 AM
it is important to invest time, when market prices plummeted, people sell off some of his coin. This is the opportunity for those who purchase and wait for opportunity
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
In periods of bear like this present condition of the market, I think the best way to make profit is to participate in bounties because by doing this, you get free token and if you hold till when the market recover from the bear and the token is listed on an exchange list, you will make profit as it grows. You can also do airdrops but before you take part in any of this, I will advice that you take time to do a very good research of the projects to find potential and promising ones.
Activity: 90
August 28, 2018, 06:16:41 AM
It's quite easy and simple. During bloodbaths like this, the prices of most of the coins are usually low, and there is no better time to invest in your favorite coins than now. Wise investors make good use of the opportunity that is in this market trend. They stock up their wallets with their favorite coins as it is cheaper to but at this point, and get higher profits when the prices go back up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
August 24, 2018, 07:28:38 PM
I make some profit through trading and bounty, I don't normally do airdrops these days, during these blood bath, market go up and down, so I normally but low and sell high, that's how i been making so profit.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2018, 07:16:10 PM
Heyo. My thoughts:

1) Mining/Staking/Masternodes
2) Airdrops/Bounties
3) Shorting w/ leverage
4) Arbitrage
5)...
6) MacDonalds

Anything else?

For me in this blood bath i will normally go with bounty and airdrop, I don't really know much about other methods of earning so I will always go with the one i am already familiar with, with is bounty.
Activity: 504
Merit: 3
August 24, 2018, 04:11:17 PM
Hahah, you got me with the last option...McDonalds!  Grin I think the easiest way is doing bounties, but maybe try mining (if you have spare cash that you can invest into mining rigs) or maybe swing trading.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 24, 2018, 02:57:36 PM
I saw your list but even if you are a miner or masternode holder you still have a threshold you don't want your coins to go below. Those that have made most money in the space this year IMO are those shorting the tokens, those buying on exchange and not into ICO because most of them have lost more than 70% of their value already
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 24, 2018, 02:55:14 PM
I just scalp on this season, Low volatile creates more profit if you love trading but ofcourse it's risky. Too much blood bath will kill your ego and confidence.
Make profit as much as you can. Then hold all alts for the rest of your life.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
August 24, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
Simple, if you believe in crypto and you believe better times will come in the near future, than buy some BTC or ETH and hold them for a while.
Only invest money that you are willing to loose, as you never can know what will happen next.
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 02:35:06 PM
I'm only doing bounty. Airdrops are no longer in my list. I have no money to invest. So my only choice is doing bounty. I know it is not a profitable one some times. But I have nothing to waste there except my time.
Activity: 137
August 24, 2018, 02:27:57 PM
In this market situation you can choose your last option and you can do bounties and day trading as well these two option will be good if you are not too greedy I mean if you make 10 percent daily profit that will be good also if you have enough capital you can mine coins but I will not suggest leverage trading unless you are professional because most of people always go into loss in leverage trading.
Pages:
Jump to: