Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make your first bets safely - page 7. (Read 1993 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
November 28, 2016, 06:42:09 PM
I think this thread should be move to gambling discussion section because you are telling how to gamble. 5% everyday is too little, except you are started with 1 btc as your bankroll. You still have a chance for lossing your money too, there is no "safe" in gambling.
legendary
Activity: 2008
Merit: 1028
Fill Your Barrel with Bitcoins!
November 28, 2016, 06:18:15 PM
My advice is Gamble for fun and expect to lose. If you get lucky and win big then it's just a bonus.

The house odds guarantee you lose in the long run, so if you are lucky in the short term then celebrate =)

Only gamble what you are willing to lose. Consider it the price of admission for a few hours of entertainment.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
November 28, 2016, 06:05:17 PM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 28, 2016, 06:01:32 PM
Even you are using this method and trying to get only 5% profit daily, you can lose money anyway, it's not 100% guaranteed, not safe. Low risk, but it's still there, everytime...

5000 satoshis bankroll is very low, and nobody will want to make 250 satoshis profit daily and stop. To have some chance to make a decent game, must have a higher bankroll, otherwise, the profit doesn't worth the risk.

The spreadsheet is a good tool to calculate your chances and strategies, very useful. Anyway, there is nothing safe on this game and the only thing I can wish you is Good Luck!  Wink
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 28, 2016, 05:30:18 PM
I wanna tell you what worked for me and what not. That's what I learned through my experience, so my opinion about it all.

When should I start betting?
If you start betting with your first few satoshis it isn't going to be worth at all. You will risk everything you already got in order to get something about 70 satoshis.
I highly recomend you to start betting with your first 5k satoshis!

How many should I bet?
I think it's safe to bet until you get a profit of 5% of your actual balance, it's too few profit, but you'll not risk too much and get a little everyday.
But you want to do it only ONE TIME A DAY! Don't think "oh, I'm getting btc so easily, lets do it again". Because if you do it a lot of times, you WILL LOSE.

How to bet safely?
Remember, the more you have more safely you gonna get. But again, don't be greedy. You wanna do it? ok, so do it right!
I created a excel spreadsheet that guides me on my daily bets, it show you if the configuration I'm going is worth or not. Here's the table and I'll explain a few things. https://imageshack.com/i/pl68SSaTp
The red cells in where you can edit. There's your balance, the raize on your bet (1,5 is 50%, 2 is 100% and so on), the ODD and the inicial bet.
When you fill all these boxes the table will calculate what's going to happen to your bets, how many bets it will take until you run out of btc and whats the chances it will happen, how many safe bets you can do. If it says 400 for instance, it means: every 100 guys who went the config you put, 1 reach the last bet and can't bet anymore, or, he lost everything.
Ok, you can get the .xlsx spreadsheet here: https://mega.nz/#!Pxo0kTTJ!Do2qBHk9gpwz4fWOJcmjn4nU1w_WedSOdgEbmXYajck
So, if you bet with your first 5k, I suggest you ODD 3 and multiplier 51%, do it until you get 250 and stop. And wait, if you see you're getting closer to the "safe bets" stop it in the first win!!

When should I stop?
You're done when you already reach your daily 5%, do this and get your FREE BTC every day and will get a good start.
----------------

I hope it help the new members of the bitcoin comunity, if anyone have anything to says, any suggestions, feel free to comment.
Pages:
Jump to: