Pages:
Author

Topic: How to make your topic on top of the discussion - page 2. (Read 176 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 21
First of all you should have a catchy title, and your topic should have sense and is related to the forum where you are posting your topic as unrelated posts are usually deleted or transferred to a different section by the moderator. Next if you want your topic to gain more reply and be on the top of the discussion you should actively participate in the discussion, quote the replies and provide comments on what was submitted by other users. If for some reason you were out for a while you can check "show new replies to your posts" and you can reply to those posts and your topic should be on top again of the discussion thread. hope this helps.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
If the topic is interesting enough, it will receive replies and that will keep it on the front page.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I posted my first topic yesterday, I got couple of good replies, but today I cant find my topic with new theads every min. However I see there are topic from 2-3 months ago still stay on the first page.

My discussion is , how do you keep your post on the first page ?

1. Attractive Title ?
2. Have another user or friends comment actively on the topic ?
3.  ______

Share your hacks :-)
Pages:
Jump to: