Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 30. (Read 26513 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 01:34:47 AM
try not to keep all your savings in one coin , try to better analyze your choices . And stress helps to cope with the idea that I lost today - then tomorrow make. Well, a pack of tablets
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:35:01 PM
The two benefits and misfortunes are a piece of the business. In the event that you buy a few coins at a high cost. Try not to offer it at a lower value, it will be your misfortune. You should leave this coin. Following a while, the cost of this coin will be high and you offer it and get great benefits.
Activity: 23
August 03, 2018, 07:17:18 PM
You can manage losses by diversifying your assets
Activity: 175
August 03, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
I think diversifying investments in other alts will lessen the risk of losses,i haven't try this it is only my opinion. Don't hope too much because too much will cause you much pain of you loose. At first you must already set your feelings that this is crypto looses is possible.
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 06:29:21 PM
I think best is to invest some money into non crypto, like apartments to rent or something like business, because if bitcoin down, all market down in crypto.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
August 03, 2018, 06:28:58 PM
Now the prices for absolutely all crypto currencies have fallen and even diversification would not help you. Perhaps you are doing everything right, but you have lost a small amount due to the fact that now this situation on the crypto currency market. I would advise you not to make hasty conclusions.
there are a lot kf caes ehen even the most experienced ones get fooled? so i thinm that intuition is the key here
http://www.securix.io/
August 03, 2018, 06:28:22 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..
i think that ylu shohlx always have so e coi s and mo ey saved? so yku should not give away everything that tou have
Activity: 88
August 03, 2018, 06:27:27 PM
Now the prices for absolutely all crypto currencies have fallen and even diversification would not help you. Perhaps you are doing everything right, but you have lost a small amount due to the fact that now this situation on the crypto currency market. I would advise you not to make hasty conclusions.
Activity: 57
August 03, 2018, 06:24:26 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

Diversifying investments in other alts has worked for me on different occasions because I don't think its possible you will lose all at the same time. Cryptocurrency is the most Complicated Markets ever. Rarely, Losses are Inevitable.
Activity: 90
August 03, 2018, 06:04:17 PM
coin losses must be a researching situation as long as holders should think and then boost observations considering improved altcoins with a coin offerings that deliver better results. just do not disregard blockchain. since you shall be back up eventually
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 03:13:58 PM
I'm just waiting. After I made a few mistakes and sold the coins after the fall, I learned a lot. Now I will only endure. So it is less likely to lose money.
Activity: 427
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 03:06:42 PM
The most important thing is the containment of panic moods and attempts to get out of the game into negative...
Now the market is so unstable that the very best tactic of curbing cash losses will be precisely the retention of all assets. If the assets are too many, then it is best to separate prospective projects from empty ones, and then look for only projects that look promising...
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
Retract your money from the market until it is out of the losses, sometimes it takes a while for the market to recover but for that to happen it is important that it is a slow process and riding instead of making decisions on volatility
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 11:23:42 AM
I've been investing in cryptoval since the beginning of this year. Of course, the drawdown of the portfolio is good, but I persist in believing in the growth of the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 102
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
August 03, 2018, 07:08:01 AM
Losses are the main members' of cryptomarket fear. To my mind the most useful way to minimize losses is to make the analyzing of each project very careful.
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
August 02, 2018, 12:03:32 PM
thanks in.advance..

I do not fix the losses. I think that the crypto-currency market is cyclical and the stage of growth will begin soon, when it will be possible to fix the profit. I will buy promising coins at a good price now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
August 02, 2018, 12:02:01 PM
Of course experience is the most important thing to avoid losses, with many scam and market projects that continue to decline so always knowing the latest information is important so it does not lose money.
August 02, 2018, 12:00:09 PM
Stress is well managed with alcohol or exercise. Everyone should choose what they like. In order not to lose all the money at once you do not need to invest most of the Deposit in one altcoin. Distribute 10-20% between them.
Activity: 94
August 02, 2018, 11:54:01 AM
I think the easiest way to manage losses is to periodically check in on your holdings and divide them between ICO projects vs currencies.
Then look and see if they have significantly changed for better or worse regardless of what you read in the news
Activity: 30
August 02, 2018, 01:12:08 AM
you have not lost money yet until you sell you coins.
Also before investing in something as risky as crypto, you should know that you could loose big here, so never invest something that you cannot afford to loose. Do not invest everything.
You should have diversity so that if one investment fails, there will still be others that can give you profit
Pages:
Jump to: