Pages:
Author

Topic: how to manage losses? - page 46. (Read 26513 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 04:16:42 AM
To tell you the truth, I did not lose large sums....closed positions when the market just started to fall...in General, if the market falls for a long time it is easier to wait out in stable coins or to transfer to cash.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:11:37 AM
Losses are inevitable. If you don't want to lose more, you should make a small amount of investment so that you can live with it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
July 04, 2018, 04:08:38 AM
The best strategy for the least losses on the market is the choice of projects with long-term investments. If the project is really quality, then you can be sure that it will grow in the future. However, one should not forget about diversification and be cautious with new projects. Try to always choose only the best of the best
Activity: 180
July 04, 2018, 04:05:11 AM
When getting a large loss. Of course certainly initially it is extremely difficult. I myself also will definitely feel it. However, it is not necessary to lament the fate. Should soon rise, and do things that could be useful and bring in profit so that it can cover the losses.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
July 04, 2018, 03:20:50 AM
If you believe in the coin or token that you bought and did some chart study, it will recover, we just don't know when.
From my end, I also try to protect my downside, 10-20% loss, I'll already be thinking of cutting my loses.
Sometimes, small loses turns to bigger losses if left unchecked.

It's really up to your risk appetite, when to hodl or sell.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
First don't panic. Just be cool and wait to find very low point and just do average at low level. Definitely you will minimize the losses and never take any decisions in frustration.
maybe with us calm and confident with which assets we will choose. at least it slightly reduces our panic in determining the purchase, so we do not choose wrong so as to make us avoid the loss
Activity: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:42:34 AM
loss is one of the risks that we should be ready to face positive thinking do not be too deep thinking, make the experience as a proverbial lesson says experience is a good teacher and failure is the beginning of success
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 03, 2018, 02:13:27 PM
I think we need to have our trade plan in advance. We need to know in advance what we will do if the coins fall. If you have a plan in advance, then there will be no panic.
Activity: 29
July 03, 2018, 02:07:58 PM
Better strategy is not having loss. To prevent loss do your own research, invest into many coins - spread your portfolio and don't invest everything into cryptocurrencies.

Great tip! Also, don't invest more than you are prepared to lose  Wink
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 03, 2018, 02:07:10 PM
Better strategy is not having loss. To prevent loss do your own research, invest into many coins - spread your portfolio and don't invest everything into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 30
July 03, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
What I do is to try avoiding a loss in the first place. Like they say prevention is better than treatment. To prevent loss you can always take use of the stop loss feature. Using the atop loss feature you can automate selling, so that even while you sleep the sudden drops will not affect you as the coin well get sold if it drops below the satoshi rate you have preset. If you are greedy ot may not work, so book profits and dont love your coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
Usually I sell coins if I see it going even lower and then buy it back to increase the number of coins. That way, I cut back before I make a profit. Very often this works but not always
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
July 03, 2018, 02:03:27 PM
I take a walk, go out and visit friends more often and not stay all by myself. Staying all by myself, causes more depression. The first time I had such encounter wasn’t necessary because market was down but because I made a wrong transfer of a token worth 2k dollars to a wrong wallet address all because I was in a haste. But I stepped out of my apartment and went out to see friends talked to them about it and I got some advice that helped me move on. In such times like this, reach out to your friends don’t stay by yourself.
Activity: 33
July 03, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
First don't panic. Just be cool and wait to find very low point and just do average at low level. Definitely you will minimize the losses and never take any decisions in frustration.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 03, 2018, 01:49:36 PM
You need to focus on what your true objective is. If you want to invest for the long term and you believe in crypto, then you have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 658
July 03, 2018, 01:47:13 PM
Difficult to manage losses. Let it go, especially when it is impossible to recover. Better luck next time. The important lesson is we have learned. If we haven't learned from mistakes, proverbs says,  we are bound to repeat the same mistake. "The more attention should be for the future.
Activity: 15
July 03, 2018, 01:36:23 PM
to ensure that the losses are not greatly shocked, you need to first freeze up free money. then the loss is not so traumatic will affect your health.
yes
Activity: 252
July 03, 2018, 01:21:09 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

To reduce stress then look for entertainment and sports, to reduce the loss then it needs to be reviewed with the decision taken, but I see in the world crypto no one loses, because we early entry plunge in forums not with big capital all get results from bounty so from not having coin continue to have coin, then we sell and buy, this is the beginning we feel loss. And when you look back to back we capitalize a little even $ 0.
Activity: 238
Merit: 113
July 03, 2018, 01:16:31 PM
how do you manage stress if you loss biggest amount because the value of.your token.is hitting down ..? in your opinion how diversify your investment in other alts to cope up your losses?
thanks in.advance..

diversifying doesn't help

in a bear market all alts drop (faster than btc)

having your funds in 20+ coins just makes it a lot harder to minimize money lost

utilizing stop losses and regularly taking profits is what you should do. Also don't try to catch falling knives
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
July 03, 2018, 01:14:44 PM
thanks in.advance..

There are few ways to cope with the losses if there is such thing.
First off all use stop loss option.

other option just hold, most of times tokens will bounce back but watch out , a lot of times after the bounce there is a secondary dump.
You can use the second wave of uptrend as your exit point, also monitr the volume which can be an indicator .
Pages:
Jump to: