Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 11. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Here is the only lesson with investing capital you will ever get from me. Never liquidate a major currency you own, for an altcoin. You can purchase a little altcoin at a time, and thats how you should approach this. Think of these alts like gift cards your giving away. You can save 20 of 100 kinds of gift cards, but in the end they are random gift cards. If I cant get a winnable amount via airdrop or bounty, I don't need it.  I wont spend 100 dollars because I only got 20 dollars of an airdropped coin. This rarely works even with profit harvesting ico bonus offers. Depending on how you feel that month.  I liquidated half my holdings to partake in projects, I figured I couldn't lose on, and now I am constantly playing catchup to my initial number, wasting months trying to catchup with some half blood scheme to jump some project that is at the peak of its popularity. Now, my only investing focus is to attain major currencies with whatever money I save. Altcoins are a rear view for me. The time has come and passed where I get in early enough. Stick to majors. Top 5.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
for me the safest way to invest in cryptocurrency is to study and conduct research on cryptocurrency itself. yes, so an investor must be careful about how the ICO system works. because you can handle everything by studying the art of investment carefully.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

For you to lessen the risk, you should analyze every move that you're going to do. You should know the positive and negative effect of the things that you're going to do. With that idea, you can minimize the risk in making a decision.
Activity: 66
Bitcoin is unforeseeable or simply unpredictable that anytime the value or price of them will move, increase and decrease. So that they have many risk of losing of capital or money. I have some idea to decrease the percentage of losing your capital and one of this is "think before you click", this may be help you to know the right or information in joining some investment program. Other one is invest your money properly by managing or budgeting your money, do not invest your whole money because we know the bitcoin market is always moving.
Activity: 28
The best method to bring down your hazard is to accomplish more research.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
The more you know about the crypto-currency market, the better you understand it, the less your risks become. The main thing is constant training.
indeed to minimize risk in crypto market is experience. with a lot of experience, we will be able to refrain from entering and leaving the market, and of course strong psychology is needed
Activity: 891
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
The more you know about the crypto-currency market, the better you understand it, the less your risks become. The main thing is constant training.
Activity: 266
The most important rule when investing in the crypto currency is to invest exactly as much as you can afford to lose. This market is very volatile and unpredictable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I recommend to have an accurate plan for everything you do... This may really protect you from the unwanted losses, maybe that's the most important thing in crypto investing.
to be honest, this is what many crypto players up to now have not been able to do, even making an accurate plan does not guarantee that it can minimize the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies, maybe just by entrusting a legitimate and trusted investment manager can slightly reduce the risk of investing in crypto currencies...
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
I think you cant find a bussiness that without risk everything is risk even in saving in a bank is also a risk also in investing in a stockmarket is a risk. There are no easy way to be rich there always be a risk. It is just depend on your strategy in life and market
Activity: 378
When Football meets Crypto
Managing risk on our investment is easy to say but its hard to do. We can diversified our investment in several coin to minimizing our risk but the most important thing is we should able to patient with our investment and make it as long term investment

In my own opinion it was not easy to manage risk because there are a lot of people who are in debt today because of investing a huge amount of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 31
Without a doubt, cryptocurrency is a volatile and exciting market with high risk and high reward, but having a better understanding of simple risk mitigation techniques could significantly improve the performance and reduce the losses for beginner traders.
Activity: 840
Managing risk on our investment is easy to say but its hard to do. We can diversified our investment in several coin to minimizing our risk but the most important thing is we should able to patient with our investment and make it as long term investment
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
You can manage more risky by investment at bitcoin with easy way, you have more smart to know and invest at some altcoin or ico project. look at the first how they build ico team and owner, experience on ico project or not.
Activity: 112
Learn how to see the chart if it is good to buy but also you need to visit the website of the coin that you want to buy if the project is good to your eyes then buy and hold the sell if this coin pump to any exchange then go sell.
Activity: 310
In any investment, of course there is always a risk, and the best thing we can do is always follow the tricks and tips from experts, in various sources such as youtube, twitter and telegram we can ask the best tricks to avoid risk.
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
I believe that to manage the risk for investing in cryptocurrency is by learning from many sources about the cryptocurrency itself so we can know what exactly that we need to do if we are facing a bad situation. besides that, we need to prevent from becoming panic when the market is down and don't attract with the bad news. only stay calm that we can do while the bad news is released so we can make a decision to solve the problem.
Activity: 161
Investing is really a risky thing but we can manage it by learning where and when to invest.  We need to consider the accuracy of the investment before we give our trust. 
Activity: 602
Don't invest all that you have, always think of a back-up, be sure to have a source of income different from crypto. Also it's necessary to choose carefully where to invest.

Use money that we can afford to lose. Managing risk always problem in any investment and its very important thing before we make investment. The best thing we can do in minimizing risk is diversify our investment in several coin/token.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
Well, if you use reliable signals and information sources and also have broad experience in investing that may really protect you, in other ways it is really difficult.
Pages:
Jump to: