Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 17. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 5
All types of investments are risky, which is unavoidable even if the project is highly secure, especially in the current cryptocurrency market. To manage risk, I think we need to study the market carefully, learn how it works, the potential development of the project is appropriate or not, and consult with people. However, I think this is a difficult issue, not everyone knows how to manage the risk, especially the newbie, even some people with many experience is difficult to do this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

I`m trying to use a stop loss trading when I would set some goals and try not to go off that boundaries in terms of trading.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
This is what i usually do to manage my risk of lost when deciding to purchase or sell a particular coin.
1. Double check the transaction address i am dealing with, to avoid transferring my funds to an unknown account
2. I do not rush in placing a sell or buy order, i take enough time to appreciate the market and then decide ultimately to then place the order to sell or buy depending on how much i wish to earn from the trade that day.
3. I double check the charges pertaining to transaction i am undertaking. if the charges are almost equivalent to my earning, and what  will earn after all deduction will leave me with nothing then i will not place the order.
Activity: 196
The best way of managing risk in cryptocurrency investment is by ensuring that you don't throw everything you have into cryptocurrency, and most importantly, diversify your investment.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I think personally all investments are definitely risky not just investment when we do a job also have their own risks and how to manage risk better Sell when it has reached the saturation point above, One thing surely you must sell when the price goes up Do not wait until the new high price will sold because this will not happen If you do not follow the rally price, anticipation in setting your sell order and place the price when passing the resistance level slightly lower than before is a good way The percentage of sales depends on your intentions to the coins.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 305
Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week
There is nothing achieved without taking risk but there are few things you can do to just avoid some major risks like reading the project white paper, road map and the team behind the project. I think due diligence is needed to see whether the project is good or have risk involved in its success. If everything is good then you can go ahead and invest.

As I said earlier, there is no thing in the world without any risk.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
This is a difficult question, the market is very young and there is a big correlation between bitcoin and the other altcoins. You need to study the price dependencies between different altcoins.
Activity: 308
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Risk only with the amount that you initially will survive losing, if you will have a real damage to your life or needs supply in the case of losing the money that your risk, then just don't risk that amount.
Activity: 268

For me the best way to manage the risks here in crypto is to study all the risk, get to know what kind of risks may occur in different decisions you make. Always make sure you are not off-guard whenever a risk is luring around. Be smart and wise with all of your decision and find the best way possible that don't have that much risk.
Activity: 266

to reduce the loss factor in investing is by investing it in large quantities instead of several coins. so when our coin has a big loss then the other coins will increase. so invest as much in a few coins. that's my experience and opinion
Activity: 109
In this business like investing in cryptocurrency risk is always there, even in a small or large business but we must think of it the managing of risk is depend up on you, find something that you can comfortable of like search all the team and study all the details if you think this is good then go for it with this you can minimize your worries..
Activity: 462

Every investment is like a game where we should know how to play with. I think in the beginning of every investment, it would be an edge or advantage if we'll have pure knowledge about where we are investing. We should manage the risks because it is where our profit depends.
Activity: 40
The most effective way to lower your risk is to do more research.
Yes, any kind of investing have risk that's why very important that you have knowledge in cryptocurrency cause you know how to handle and face the risk. If you don't have knowledge in cryptocurrency it may cause to loose your money in a seconds cause you don't know how to handle the risk.
Yes that is right. I think that if we have good planning and strategies, then we can easily manage the risk of investing money in bitcoin. I think that our first strategy should be not to get panic but to remain strong and try to hold our bitcoin for the best time to come.
Activity: 149
I think you can manage it by researching on what investment you want to get into the background the investors, try to avoid hyip sites using crypto payment i more prefer to invest on crypto  itself, at least on crypto you can control your investment you can pull out anytime you want..  And choose the ones on cmc already.
Activity: 350

i invest currency that has more population and most common crypto currency like bitcoin and ethereum. And in comes of investing ico i also want to see how they fast reach the softcap. And there population i also want to see.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
You need to diversify your investments, choose wisely and invest only in projects that you have checked personally and believe in them.

Diversification can mean added risk as well. For example, earlier you had only BTC assets. But then you decided to diversify some of your assets in to ETH, NEO, ADA, EOS, NEM, LTC and XLM. Now you need to worry about 8 different currencies. That can be hard.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
You need to diversify your investments, choose wisely and invest only in projects that you have checked personally and believe in them.
diversify to some investment platform is need to avoid big loss.expert ever said " dont put your money into one basket" .and this word really happen.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105

To add some, every investor should have investment principles. In investment, you have to put in your mind that you need to protect your capital and you should earn profit. You need to focus on your investment, and you need to practice discipline. A lot of investors failed because they don’t stay disciplined. They were just carried away with their emotions. Anyway, it's really up to us on how we manage the risk in investing cryptos.
Activity: 30
Activity: 905
Merit: 113
The risk is always there but managing is all depends on you, you should be always aware on investing choose the one already listed on cmc if you want to invest into cryptocurrencency.. Avoid hyip sites they only pay you at first but when your hook already they will just take away all your investments.. Well not all but mostly..  Dont be greedy too. 
indeed any investment has the same risk as the risk in cryptocurrency. but please note that crypto also provides many advantages if you can maximize the opportunities that exist so that it needs to be studied in every price move
Pages:
Jump to: