Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 530949 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
People are not alike. If you generate a good and correct  plan for investing and then got real profit it means that you are good at currency market operations.

It really depends on the people how they will handle their investments and choosing the right profitable crypto currencies. The right planning and analysis should be done to be able to generate good profit.
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
if we talk about managing risk in our trading we could make trading plan that contain several plans if market did not move as our hope.make several plan with various condition really  help us.but unfortunately most of trader didnt make it.
trading plan was easiest thing do for us.just write several reason why we buy and action plan it not suitable with our hope.unfortunately traders didnt dicipline and they were lazy.

We can manage the risks in investing cryptocurrencies by more studies and research and reading some experiences of big investors or maybe learned from our old experiences.
Based on my experience,  the first thing you need to learn as a trader is money management and risk management. And only after that you will be able to learn other strategy faster and use your money more efficiently.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
if we talk about managing risk in our trading we could make trading plan that contain several plans if market did not move as our hope.make several plan with various condition really  help us.but unfortunately most of trader didnt make it.
trading plan was easiest thing do for us.just write several reason why we buy and action plan it not suitable with our hope.unfortunately traders didnt dicipline and they were lazy.

We can manage the risks in investing cryptocurrencies by more studies and research and reading some experiences of big investors or maybe learned from our old experiences.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

accuracy is a determining factor when you make an investment many have wasted time and money because of the many fraudsters because virtual investment is very different from real investment, once we make a profit, maybe we will get rich immediately and once we lose all our investment funds, we will lose whatever is left.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Everything takes risks particularly in business and cryptocurrency is not an exception to that. In cryptocurrency world, investments in here is a gamble. It requires risk in order for you to have a good outcome of your investment. Managing the risk of it is not that hard and easy. First, you must know the investment you are going to enter and then know if it is a scam or not. Next, have a specific yet strategic plan if ever you lose some or not. Be wise and mindful of your investment.
Activity: 12
Managing the risk of investing in the Cryptocurrency is really hard that's why I really rely on my reading and researching about the Currency I want to invest with my money. And a little help of a friends who are ready to help me which currency to invest with my money.

Yes there is always a risk in investing and it is really hard to avoid being loss. What we need is to do more research, to study more and trust our instinct with our investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Managing the risk of investing in the Cryptocurrency is really hard that's why I really rely on my reading and researching about the Currency I want to invest with my money. And a little help of a friends who are ready to help me which currency to invest with my money.
Activity: 636
Merit: 11
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is very tough job that to manage the most dangerous thing and that is the RISK businesses have their own portfolio team and this is their duty that how to minimize risk factor in investment and every where risk is associated when you start a business or you want to make profit here in crypto risk can be minimized through diversification of coins and we must have more coins for investment so if we invest we should chose best growing and some stable coins too after this our investment will be fruitful and risk will be minimum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
In any investment their is a risk so that we need to accept every consequences,to avoid it dont listen to other people if they are giving a project to invest,make your own research before investing in a project to have a assurance that the project you invest is profitable and legit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Any type of investment is risky in it. You can minimize the risk in many different ways. Learn about the market and the volatility of cryptocurrency. Knowledge is the key to success. One thing very important is not to trust the invitation from strangers. If You want to invest in any project, you should learn about whitepaper, ANN, website, team dev...
Activity: 64

I don't think just investing in cryptocurrency is at risk like that. Other stock investment investments have the same risk as you mentioned. one thing there is to know is to use 25% of the money you have to invest so that when there is an accident, you don't lose too much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
you should know exactly at what point you will enter into the transaction and at what point you exit the transaction
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Any type of investment is risky in it. You can minimize the risk in many different ways. Learn about the market and the volatility of cryptocurrency. Knowledge is the key to success. One thing very important is not to trust the invitation from strangers. If You want to invest in any project, you should learn about whitepaper, ANN, website, team dev...

I think there are strategies that can be lessen the risks of losing investments, but we cannot totally avoid losing  some. The best thing to do is  study more and learn from the mistakes.
Risk is our part of life and in any case we will face it but we only can do it to work on it and maintain avoiding it, so we should learn as you said if we will learn the best so I am sure we will not lose anything infect we will earn the bigger profit, it is now modern age everything is available, if we are urge to learn and decrease our risk of lose so we will have to learn the basic rules of working with crypto currency investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

And how do you calculate risks when performing some venture capital investments? The same thing here. When you are choosing a start-up to invest in in fact in doesn't matter if it's a crypto oriented or not, the more important thing here is what it's going to create and implement in life, what the team behind the project is and what is their background, how active they are etc. But even after a detailed analysis you can't be sure that you won't lose all your money investing in this or that start-up. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think the only way to control it is to use the stop. As long as you do this, you can get rid of too many losses. You can also minimize the risk of losing if you proceed by placing a sales target in the ascent.
copper member
Activity: 497
To manage investments, the most important thing is you must be calm in thinking, and calmly you are not too afraid of price fluctuations, and are still patient to wait for the best time to sell them.
Activity: 980
Merit: 261

I think there are strategies that can be lessen the risks of losing investments, but we cannot totally avoid losing  some. The best thing to do is  study more and learn from the mistakes.
i think risk will always be every time we take action, but the best is to reduce excess risk. i usually enter market gradually, according to support or resistance in the market

The best thing to do when investing is to do some research on how the alts will be in the near future because that is the characteristic of an alt coin, now if you will invest to it spread it in the market do not invest to a single coin because if it will not have a chance to have a good value then your investment will also failed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11

i think risk will always be every time we take action, but the best is to reduce excess risk. i usually enter market gradually, according to support or resistance in the market
Pages:
Jump to: