Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency? - page 37. (Read 530949 times)

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Education is the foundation for any successful risk management strategy.

An ignorant needs to be extremely lucky not to lose everything immediately  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Investments are always risky.Moreover, in the unregulated world of cryptocurrencies.To reduce the risk of loss of funds you need to invest not all of your fundsSome part should still be left

Agree never invest all that you have. There is always a limitations in everything. Never decide with greediness and let us take our time. Make sure to have a fallouts savings if investment will not be a success.
Activity: 32
You cannot avoid all risk but you can do quick trades on exchanges in case something bad happens. I do only invest in projects i see a good long term vision so even if it dips and i miss the selling point i have also the option to wait for Long term recovery.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
In my own opinion how to manage the risk of investing in cryptocurrency.  investing in this cryptocurrency risk is sometimes higher compare to any other investment and if you want to be sure Is check the full details investment you want to join.  And Be careful  because many ico making false promises and scam nowadays.
Activity: 280
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Correct and I agree with you ,lets all be careful of what kind of investment we will want to invest it may in crypto currency or not, extra careful is a must because scammers are every where if they got a chance to used you they will do it so they can get money.
Activity: 162
Risk only as much as you are willing to lose without really get torched by it. Try to learn and read as much as you can to get a better picture.
Activity: 119
You may find yourself investing in a cryptocurrency, having it increase in value several times over, only to realise that you can’t really sell it. If you try to sell large amounts at once, you’ll crash the price. Why? Because there is no liquidity. If a coin has no trading volume, significant price swings are bound to happen.You can play it safe and avoid low volume coins all together but if you don’t want to, the least you can do is to know the risk you’re taking. CryptoCompare has a portfolio tool that allows you to analyse several risk factors in your portfolio, including volatility, exposure and, of course, liquidity. Their tool allows you to get an estimate of how long it would take to sell a certain coin based on the current volume.
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
Investments are always risky.Moreover, in the unregulated world of cryptocurrencies.To reduce the risk of loss of funds you need to invest not all of your fundsSome part should still be left
Activity: 93
I suggest you that instead of buying one cryptocurrency in each category, you should spread your investment throughout multiple options inside each category. This will allow you to reduce the risk of investing in one single currency. In the world of crypto, a technical difficulty or even a grievance within one of the teams can lead to an rapid crash in the price, regardless of how promising the project and tech are.
Activity: 210
The risk in the virtual currency market is the risk of losing some or all of its capital when the investor performs the investment or virtual currency transaction. Identify the risks before conducting a transaction, helping them to know the specific loss rate in each case of investment will be how to, minimum and maximum how to decide the scale of investment, the first time investment, time of investment completion, and other relevant factors.

Every investment has a risk, let alone an investment in a crypto whose value is not stable. In this case you need to be patient or endure when the market falls, try not to panic, and keep thinking positive that crypto will increase.

Everything that we do especially when it involves money or cryptocurrency, risk is always present. To manage the risk, it would be better that we trade only the amount which we can afford to lose, if ever. It would also be nice if we stock a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency first before doing our first trading.
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Inflation is about 3% per year, but Investing tends to be better because as wealth invested has a better potential for increasing it as faster rate than inflation, living expenses, taxes and others
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

For me we can really manage the risk investing in cryptocurrency if we will only invest in some crypto that have a bright future, just like investing on bitcoin, ethereum, neo and waves and off course we should just only invesst when the price of the crypto we want is low in the market.
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
if you are already sure want to invest in crypto, then the key is patient. because the risk of falling prices is huge because crypto is fluctuating. do not panic sell when price down, keep hold and wait price will rise again.

patient is the key to success, if a person want to protect himself from a big long then he need to wait and remain as calm for some time, because bitcoin price will surely rise too much in next few months, so we need to wait for some time and hold our bitcoin, as bitcoin will surely give us a good opportunity to making money.
Activity: 392
Investing is like gambling and they are both risky, i guess one way managing it is not to put all your money in one basket so that when everything didnt happen for what you have expected you will still have another way to recover your loss..  And as many say invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 264
First of all everything in this world is a risky gamble..every kind of investment are risky too ...but ofcourse for you to be able to manage risk in every investment especially in crypto currency you have to every little thin in it up to the biggest once ..how is it work.is it scam or not..and most importantly dont ever ever trust to anyone that says to you give them money and they can doouble it...so all you need to have are awareness and commonsense..

Correct, we should be vigilant in every way. Surely, if you are one, nothing will ever happen to you and your bitcoin.
Also, the risk is least if we are knowledgeable in this field. You should not be greedy and fast. Instead, be patient enough so that you will survive.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

Every investment has a risk, let alone an investment in a crypto whose value is not stable. In this case you need to be patient or endure when the market falls, try not to panic, and keep thinking positive that crypto will increase.
Of course every investments of crypto is full of rise so if you want to earn for profit you will have to take the risk and buy some at the lowest price the price rises automatically after the holding of years, I decreases the chance of risk only by holding it patiently at the time of dip, till now I never panic and it never got any kinda lose it is only I am patient by nature and I can wait for any longer to see the price high,
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Risk only that amount that you are reafy to loose in some case, by doing that, you will not loose the amount that you will regret hard about Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It is hard to raise an investment in bitcoin and also it is hard to risk investment of your money cause if you lose you also lost your life maybe we are here to create a money im so tired about that. I want to invest money and get rich someday. All people want that. They all want to become rich but didnt want to take a risk
Activity: 87
There are several tips to manage the risk in investing cryptocurrency. Firstly, you write down a mnemonic phrase that allows you to recover a crypto wallet. With this, you can open your wallet on any computer in the world. Hide the phrase somewhere safe in your home. Secondly, get yourself a cold storage device like a Ledger Nano. Thirdly, you always research ICOs thoroughly and invest in the best. Next, you should only invest what you can afford to lose. Finally, keep your computer clean. Visit only reputable sites and have a good antivirus.
Activity: 57
We should not treat crypto market according to our scarcity mindset but we should deal it intelligently and intellectually in order to get almost perfect results at the end in order to manage the risks.
Pages:
Jump to: