Pages:
Author

Topic: How to manipulate All Altcoins - page 2. (Read 2247 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
May 31, 2013, 02:17:34 PM
I decided to test a theory, looking at the data on cryptsy and coinchoose, i placed buy orders that were close to the lowest sell order. In 5 minutes nibble became the most profitable coin to mine and it's hashrate trippled in an hour. After people matched my prices it fell to 75% and now people are dumping  Grin Grin. Now i've moved on to Worldcoin, i made an offer, someone topped me on bter and now it looks like all the hash has moved there. anyone want to work with me to profit off these mindless miners?

its all want to say : i hate crypsty.com
Activity: 403
Merit: 251
May 31, 2013, 02:14:28 PM
You place buy order, get filled, then people want to dump...
How can you possibly profit from this, by selling to the guy who topped you?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
May 31, 2013, 02:52:29 AM
Great work, I discovered this last week.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
May 31, 2013, 02:50:16 AM
I decided to test a theory, looking at the data on cryptsy and coinchoose, i placed buy orders that were close to the lowest sell order. In 5 minutes nibble became the most profitable coin to mine and it's hashrate trippled in an hour. After people matched my prices it fell to 75% and now people are dumping  Grin Grin. Now i've moved on to Worldcoin, i made an offer, someone topped me on bter and now it looks like all the hash has moved there. anyone want to work with me to profit off these mindless miners?
Pages:
Jump to: