Pages:
Author

Topic: How to measure blockchain decentralization? - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 28
3) Coinmarketcap is not related to blockchain, its just the value per coin multiples by the total circulation.
Oh, sorry, I was referring to the popular website where "coinmarketcaps" are listed.
Thank you for your reply.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
Dear Bitcointalk forum community,
I want you to share your thoughts on the following questions of the hour:
1) What is blockchain decentralization for you? How do you understand this concept?
2) How to measure blockchain decentralization? What is a fair way to measure decentralization of different blockchain protocols?
3) What blockchain protocol represented on Coinmarketcap is the most decentralized one at this moment? Who are underdogs of this nomination?
Everyone is welcome to share his or her opinion.

1) Decentralization for me and you is same, the data should be transparent and can't be erased that is what we call a decentralized blockchain.

2) The level of decentralization increases when the number of nodes increases so more the number then its not possible to attack the network.

3) Coinmarketcap is not related to blockchain, its just the value per coin multiples by the total circulation.
Activity: 76
Merit: 28
Dear Bitcointalk forum community,
I want you to share your thoughts on the following questions of the hour:
1) What is blockchain decentralization for you? How do you understand this concept?
2) How to measure blockchain decentralization? What is a fair way to measure decentralization of different blockchain protocols?
3) What blockchain protocol represented on Coinmarketcap is the most decentralized one at this moment? Who are underdogs of this nomination?
Everyone is welcome to share his or her opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: