Pages:
Author

Topic: How to MIne Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 3016 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 26, 2017, 04:34:58 PM
What are the processes of bitcoin mining? What are the tools needed?

Mining of bitcoin is  process of verifying other bitcoin transaction that user is rewarded for. Mining is to keep transaction secure and reliable.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 12:29:59 AM
you need some money))
Yes money is very important, without this we can't mine ant digital coins.
Activity: 654
Merit: 250
October 25, 2017, 04:20:56 PM
Bitcoin is great but mining it for the average user has become, unfortunately, impossible. To correct that statement, it is possible to mine, but it's unlikely that you will make any substantial profits while doing so. The mining business has been centralized and is very competitive nowadays. Earning a descent profit will very much depend on how much money you have spend on hardware that first of all is, expensive, and secondly not widely available. A second problem with mining is the votality of Bitcoin itself, if it gains value you're good (that's what you hope for essentially), but if it drops it can very likely mean that you won't be eating for a month or two (depending how long the downtrend continues). So be carefull with mining, better to invest a small amount of your capital to buying BTC and wait until it appreciates, at least you won't be in debt as you would be if you bought hardware.

At first do not look around for an advanced project. Try to get a great machine, because it's half the success. At your place I would find some trusted people and join forces for it. Remember that the earlier the better.
Activity: 92
October 25, 2017, 09:03:04 AM
Bitcoin is great but mining it for the average user has become, unfortunately, impossible. To correct that statement, it is possible to mine, but it's unlikely that you will make any substantial profits while doing so. The mining business has been centralized and is very competitive nowadays. Earning a descent profit will very much depend on how much money you have spend on hardware that first of all is, expensive, and secondly not widely available. A second problem with mining is the votality of Bitcoin itself, if it gains value you're good (that's what you hope for essentially), but if it drops it can very likely mean that you won't be eating for a month or two (depending how long the downtrend continues). So be carefull with mining, better to invest a small amount of your capital to buying BTC and wait until it appreciates, at least you won't be in debt as you would be if you bought hardware.
Activity: 560
October 25, 2017, 01:58:50 AM

Bitcoin mining is a process that do with high performance computer machines and software. If you can invest big money for that it will be a really profitable thing. you also need to good power(Electricity) source  for that.
Activity: 1
October 24, 2017, 06:46:51 PM
you need some money))
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
October 24, 2017, 10:48:58 AM
a lot of people now in the world are taking interest in mining of bitcoin and it is beneficial for those people who are living in the country where electricity is cheap because to mine bitcoin great amount of electricity are consuming. you can mine bitcoin by your computer with a strong hardware and software system.
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1152
October 24, 2017, 10:41:18 AM
From what I hear it's virtually impossible to mine profitably any more (unless you have access to free electricity).
From what you heard, it is not true and you should not pay close attention to everything you read without you doing some proper research yourself. Sure, if you are in a place where electricity is extremely expensive, it won't pay you cause you will be paying so much for electricity fee, but in a place with a very good electricity rate, you can still make a lot of profit if you have a good setup. S9 and D3 are quite efficient and does not take too much power, so that can make mining profitable for you.

You need to buy an ASICs machine or buy a cloud mining service
Going to the cloud for mining is far worse than mining yourself. I see that as a lazy approach to learning and doing research. If you can do a proper research, and get the right gadget, you can mine and get your ROI pretty fast than when you go the cloud way.
Activity: 35
October 24, 2017, 10:25:57 AM
Thanks for the info Smiley
Activity: 40
October 23, 2017, 10:48:34 PM
Mining bitcoin gain a lot of popularity nowadays. Basically, any computer can mine bitcoin, but the amount of bitcoin to be mined depends on the hardware and software of the computer. The higher the software and hardware, the greater the amount of bitcoin can be mine. Second, of course electricity, the cheaper the electricity cost the more profitable your mining will be...
Activity: 63
October 23, 2017, 04:31:17 AM
I tried with gtx860m but cmd shows 0mh/s value and restart all time. How can I fix this?
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
October 23, 2017, 04:21:17 AM
The Antminer S9 is basically the only one worth buying
Activity: 37
October 22, 2017, 11:38:02 PM
How to purchase mining machine and what it,s price
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
October 22, 2017, 10:25:21 PM
Buy a hardware perhaps antminer S9, then download btc wallet where to store your btc, Join pool mining where people group together/work together then the reward will be given every puzzled/or blocks you solved. Download mining program then run your miner.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 08:50:56 AM
sir i include here my question to..if i use ordinary computer like example i buy a set of computer without upgrading the hardware what will happen..?  i can mine still or not? if i can what the different of upgraded  to not upgraded? thanks sir..

Sure you can do mining but the electricity bill will be more than your earnings.Mining is a process of verifying the bitcoin transactions if you get it correctly you will be rewarded with bitcoins if you really wanna earn from mining then you must need investment for buying the appropriate equipments needed for mining.You need most hash rate to compete with other participants so it is must to buy good GPU for more profit.

If you still want more details you can get those here https://www.bitcoinmining.com
Activity: 14
October 22, 2017, 04:22:48 AM
Purchase custom mining hardware, Decide between joining a pool or going alone, Download a mining program,Run your miner, Check your profitability.

Is it worth getting a desktop with 6-8 graphic cards to mine it? will mining damages the graphic cards?
Activity: 29
October 22, 2017, 04:10:24 AM
How much is antminer?
Activity: 154
October 22, 2017, 01:42:56 AM
sir i include here my question to..if i use ordinary computer like example i buy a set of computer without upgrading the hardware what will happen..?  i can mine still or not? if i can what the different of upgraded  to not upgraded? thanks sir..
Activity: 4
October 21, 2017, 07:26:49 PM
 Grin Grin Grin use aisc miner machine.
Activity: 602
Merit: 255
October 21, 2017, 12:20:25 PM
Bitcoin was possible to mine using only your desktop's CPU and GPU. While this is still possible, the returns make running this method impractical. You will be spending far more on electricity than you will earn mining coins. Instead, custom hardware allows for much better processing for about the same power draw.
Custom hardware comes in the form of cards that are inserted into the computer much the same way that a graphics card would be.
Popular Bitcoin-mining hardware brands include Butterfly Labs, Bitcoin Ultra, CoinTerra, and more.
A dedicated Bitcoin mining machine can cost anywhere from a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands depending on the number of operations it can complete per second.

The first step we need to do is to take a part in hardware pr create your own hardware like antminer s9 and antminer s7 etc and then we should need to make a program to mine bitcoin and after that when bitcoin mined then the user will need to take part in a group where a lot of people will doing work together and then the reward will be given to that group and that reward will then divide in groups member.
Pages:
Jump to: