Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 105. (Read 191756 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 20, 2016, 11:38:40 AM
no need to motivate women more than men.

But home makers get more time than men. So that they can spend lot time than men which is much needed to be a part of the bitcoin community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 20, 2016, 10:19:06 AM
I think educating about bitcoin and make aware as well as introduce women to new economy. After understanding concept of bitcoins womens will start trusting in it. And that it.

Its really difficult to convince a women but still we can give a try, If they find it attractive they will start using it or else just ignore it.
what if it happened to my wife I can not ignore it This time she was not interested in bitcoin but if you work hard. she would certainly have melted and want to join
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Legendary est. 2013
March 20, 2016, 09:59:01 AM
Just tell them BTC is the best possibility to sell & buy clothes online. No chargeback risk and faster than Paypal. Smiley

Guess we may start some world revolution there as if we'd motivate women to only use Bitcoin many companies much switch to the crypto currencies.

Problem is that user-friendly applications and APIs (especially for technical inexperienced users) are still missing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
March 20, 2016, 09:15:46 AM
I tried to motivate bitcoin from my girlfriend but the result she's not interested i tried to motivate her in bitcoin ,how to earn it and use it how to buy some stuffs online. also i tried to tell her that he can use it to gamble.. but she only interested in gambling.not in bitcoin and i show them how to withdraw and exchange it into fiat.. but the result still the same.. she interested.. i think its hard to attract girls to use bitcoin..

Its because your girl only see it as a normal money and she didnt understand how good bitcoin is since it has less fees than others,its fast payment system,if your girl is into business minded one then she will be interested in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
March 20, 2016, 08:09:42 AM
I tried to motivate bitcoin from my girlfriend but the result she's not interested i tried to motivate her in bitcoin ,how to earn it and use it how to buy some stuffs online. also i tried to tell her that he can use it to gamble.. but she only interested in gambling.not in bitcoin and i show them how to withdraw and exchange it into fiat.. but the result still the same.. she interested.. i think its hard to attract girls to use bitcoin..
Activity: 658
March 20, 2016, 06:45:18 AM
More people in general will use Bitcoin as it becomes more usable. Paypal used to be a crazy concept and now you can use it to buy almost anything.
Creating more stores is attractive and favourable suggestion, it is the only thing females want to visit and spend their money and if that places demand for bitcoin then females will readily adopt bitcoin.
Yes it is a very good idea, that is the best way to motivate females towards Bitcoin. But the store owners need to be educated with that currency so that they sooner start to accept bitcoin for their sales etc.
Activity: 490
March 20, 2016, 04:43:34 AM
I think educating about bitcoin and make aware as well as introduce women to new economy. After understanding concept of bitcoins womens will start trusting in it. And that it.

Its really difficult to convince a women but still we can give a try, If they find it attractive they will start using it or else just ignore it.
yeah if you have been trying to convince her about bitcoin. then she is not interested. better just ignore her and look for another woman, there are many other women outside who might have the potential to join in the bitcoin
Activity: 658
March 20, 2016, 03:26:45 AM

Yeah and for that the governments need to introduce a new subject of crypto currency in their syllabus of computer and IT education, so ther will be more awareness about it.
Activity: 812
March 20, 2016, 03:19:46 AM

I think the interest of women to money power is higher than men. I confused my wife is very happy with the money. not me lol. they will be attracted to the bitcoin as the usual money
Yes, but to introduce women into bitcoin you must also tell about what it bitcoin so do not just give her the money via bitcoin.
Because it is intended that women can use bitcoin independently.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
March 20, 2016, 02:57:15 AM

I think the interest of women to money power is higher than men. I confused my wife is very happy with the money. not me lol. they will be attracted to the bitcoin as the usual money

They will be only interested in bitcoin if they can really buy things with it they they leave the house,if they cant buy things with it like in the restaurant and such,well i doubt women will use it.
And that's where the bitcoin debit card comes in Tongue
She can buy nearly everywhere with that debit card, and remember that it was funded using bitcoin Wink
She can learn bitcoin and spend it outside the internet
Everyone's happy in the end Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 20, 2016, 02:08:20 AM

They will be only interested in bitcoin if they can really buy things with it they they leave the house,if they cant buy things with it like in the restaurant and such,well i doubt women will use it.
Activity: 420
March 20, 2016, 01:16:06 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
March 20, 2016, 12:38:15 AM

That's some good arguments you have there.... Why not make an effort.

Anyway i believe most of the woman can be attracted into bitcoin by showing them the benefits of bitcoin more easily.
Just open more shops and give them some discount by using bitcoin. Then you will see how many of them will start using it.

They don't need discount if they are not earning money, they will simply go with credit cards for making purchases and not then they would prefer to use fiat.

Most women really go with credit cards to do what ever they want in life so if bitcoin cant be accepted in malls and grocery it hard to motivate a woman.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2016, 07:33:30 PM

Anyway i believe most of the woman can be attracted into bitcoin by showing them the benefits of bitcoin more easily.
Just open more shops and give them some discount by using bitcoin. Then you will see how many of them will start using it.

They don't need discount if they are not earning money, they will simply go with credit cards for making purchases and not then they would prefer to use fiat.
Activity: 714
March 19, 2016, 06:19:38 PM

Activity: 924
Lick me like a lolipop
March 19, 2016, 04:40:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 19, 2016, 04:27:54 PM
Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
March 19, 2016, 04:22:36 PM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 19, 2016, 03:05:31 PM
More people in general will use Bitcoin as it becomes more usable. Paypal used to be a crazy concept and now you can use it to buy almost anything.
Creating more stores is attractive and favourable suggestion, it is the only thing females want to visit and spend their money and if that places demand for bitcoin then females will readily adopt bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 840
March 19, 2016, 08:22:47 AM
Motivating the woman can be done when the famous brands with their online stores step in with the bitcoin.
If they do that than a lot of woman are gonna use the bitcoin for sure.

yes, but if these brands start accepting bitcoin and don't stop other payment options then women may not attract to bitcoin and don't get motivate to use, because leaving your exist payment option and use a new payment system which totally unkown for them is not easy. first we should educate womens about bitcoin, if they don't trust on bitcoin they will not use it.,.
Jump to: