Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 142. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
December 13, 2015, 08:12:46 PM
Lol what's about all the topics pointed towards woman and bitcoin?
People (and yes woman are people too) will use bitcoin if they see it can be used. If you want a specific audiance to use bitcoin, make sure they can use it.
For woman it would be great to contact some major fashion webshops to embrace bitcoin.
With the bitpay plugin/ API they can easily integrate it and woman can buy their favourite clothing online..with bitcoin

Bitcoin for sure can be used as real currency, and it's already used worldwide
But i think your idea about using the interested subjects for women like fashion and clothing can be good tool to motivate women to use bitcoin online
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
December 13, 2015, 08:02:16 PM
This discussion is so full of sexism that gender equality activists will come in and cry foul! haha  Grin

^^^  Could not agree more.

Give your daughter or partner a wallet & send her to Overstock.com or eGifter.com.

Teach her how to make a purchase. 

When she sees how fast it is, and with no fees, she'll be hooked!

But before that, we have to teach them the right opportunity to make a BTC related purchase. Such as spotting the price pump, relatively, the coins we hold will worth more. BTC volatility is a bitch.
Activity: 994
December 13, 2015, 03:42:00 PM
Lol what's about all the topics pointed towards woman and bitcoin?
People (and yes woman are people too) will use bitcoin if they see it can be used. If you want a specific audiance to use bitcoin, make sure they can use it.
For woman it would be great to contact some major fashion webshops to embrace bitcoin.
With the bitpay plugin/ API they can easily integrate it and woman can buy their favourite clothing online..with bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
December 13, 2015, 03:05:25 PM
This discussion is so full of sexism that gender equality activists will come in and cry foul! haha  Grin

^^^  Could not agree more.

Give your daughter or partner a wallet & send her to Overstock.com or eGifter.com.

Teach her how to make a purchase. 

When she sees how fast it is, and with no fees, she'll be hooked!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 13, 2015, 09:15:24 AM
I mean, why would you need to motivate them? The pros of Bitcoin are the same.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 13, 2015, 07:03:01 AM
if she's your wife, dont give her a money , give her a bitcoin, then she'll trying to shop it, its really work but hard risk

she will try first to convert it to fait, by dumping, so not a good way to present bitcoin

you should clarify to her the importance  of bitcoin versus having fiat, the advantages, mainly
There is no way you can motivate any guy to do what you are doing and particularly women don't care about all those anonymity and privacy concerns cause majority of the criminals or law breakers are by far Men and so they are forced to care about in order be safe or hide.
If you get her familiar with the advantages only then she would never use it again as soon as she figures out the disadvantage by herself.

well you can tell to her that she would save money by using bitcoin, simply giving money to her is not  solution

you should somehow force here to use bitcoin
December 13, 2015, 07:00:31 AM
Activity: 812
December 13, 2015, 06:05:56 AM
Perhaps to motivate women to wear a bitcoin is very difficult because the rare women who know about bitcoin and women prefer to live with the money. It seems to me
Activity: 714
December 13, 2015, 05:56:05 AM
Its a bit tricky, because maybe the girls havent heard about bitcoin, but just tell her it is just like regular money that she can spend with only account

tell her she can shopping with bitcoin fast and easy, and tell them they can shop online then pay with bitcoin

Give her a bitcoin loaded credit card Cheesy

Or else just tell her that all the neighbourhood women use Bitcoin to shop online and other stuffs she herself will be so impatience to learn and by this way she will learn about BTC.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
December 13, 2015, 05:43:24 AM
if she's your wife, dont give her a money , give her a bitcoin, then she'll trying to shop it, its really work but hard risk

she will try first to convert it to fait, by dumping, so not a good way to present bitcoin

you should clarify to her the importance  of bitcoin versus having fiat, the advantages, mainly
There is no way you can motivate any guy to do what you are doing and particularly women don't care about all those anonymity and privacy concerns cause majority of the criminals or law breakers are by far Men and so they are forced to care about in order be safe or hide.
If you get her familiar with the advantages only then she would never use it again as soon as she figures out the disadvantage by herself.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 13, 2015, 05:34:45 AM

you should clarify to her the importance  of bitcoin versus having fiat, the advantages, mainly
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 13, 2015, 02:38:35 AM
The best thing you can do to motivate them is offer your support. I have several women I have been mentoring them and offered complete support in this walk of bitcoin trading. At first, it was a bit hectic and difficult just convincing them but with time, they just got into the system. They are now even motivating fellow women friends to join the platform and I have seen great results. All that women need is support and they will do great things.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin for the Charity :)
December 13, 2015, 01:42:01 AM
how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Maybe you can tell them over the Titcoin Cheesy It has a very funny instruction how it works :DAnd its mostly for the Womens Wink
After they earned there Titcoin they can exchange it for BTC.

Maybe you could check out the Video on Youtube from Titcoin Wink

regards
BTC LOVER
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
December 13, 2015, 01:40:11 AM
Its a bit tricky, because maybe the girls havent heard about bitcoin, but just tell her it is just like regular money that she can spend with only account

tell her she can shopping with bitcoin fast and easy, and tell them they can shop online then pay with bitcoin

"A credit card? For me? Aww, thanks bae."
"It's not a regular credit card, its a bitcoin credit card. You have to load it up with bitcoins first."
"but it works like a regular one, doesn't it?"
"yea"
"so you just load it up and I'll use it"

I see no better outcome than this. I'll bet bitches will be magnetized to us when bitcoin is on the headlines, with a big pump and they know you have coins. Keep your keys safe fellow comrades.
December 13, 2015, 01:33:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
December 13, 2015, 12:50:56 AM

Activity: 546
December 12, 2015, 11:41:50 PM
Tell the woman that with bitcoin they will feel free to shop
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012
December 12, 2015, 08:00:27 PM
No way. No need to artificially impose or force. I treat with skepticism to such initiatives. When technology is sufficiently mature then women will begin to use bitcoin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
December 12, 2015, 07:34:14 PM
my friend use https://sparkprofit.com/ to invite his wife earning bitcoin
and now his wife earning $20 at 3month,, I am very jealous because my girlfriend not interesting about bitcoin and other online earning  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1126
December 12, 2015, 05:44:43 PM
Women in countries like Afghanistan can't even legally open a bank account.

Bitcoin gives all women around the world access to wealth & savings.

It supports micro businesses in 3rd world countries that put food in the mouths of women & children.

All you need is a smartphone to get in the game now.   Smiley

Send some BTC to your loved ones' PC or smartphone wallets.  I'm SURE they'll find a way to learn to spend it! 
Jump to: