Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 43. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 250
just tell to her that with bitcoin you can buy clothing Grin
I think it is old but gold method I sometimes managed to make my female friends interesting with bitcoin. I just say that I bought this shirt or clothing with bitcoin on the internet. and I have got her interested by saying that "what is bitcoin?"
tested by me

Yes it can make a woman interested in bitcoin because they can buy something. If they are interested they would try to use bitcoin. To motivate women to use bitcoin my opinion is different because women have their own interest.
Activity: 294
Maybe,the best way to motivate women to use bitcoin is by offering them the opportunity to earn bitcoin I think the saving love and if we give them a little incentive for a small job for sure we will see many women who use BTC . but we can not force people to use bitcoin because everyone has his own ideas, and most people still do not know what is bitcoin possible if the person is sure to bitcoin as a payment tool will no doubt be many people interested in bitcoin neighbor. Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?

Steemit

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I think it is old but gold method I sometimes managed to make my female friends interesting with bitcoin. I just say that I bought this shirt or clothing with bitcoin on the internet. and I have got her interested by saying that "what is bitcoin?"
tested by me
Activity: 252

that's a good idea, i will try it Wink
i will introduce my girlfriend how to buying a clotch with bitcoin, hope she is interesting to use bitcoin , so i can introduce how to earning it too.
yes that is really a very good idea. but if you add that you can even pay the beauty paler free from bitcoin i think that will be enough for them to motivate. they will then not leave you unless you not teach her about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Give them discounts for buying clothing and shoes
when paying with bitcoin

Giving them everything ready will not help, we want that they should make some efforts to earn it, and that is possible only if they take initiative to know bitcoin.

that i s true but how would they know it if you don't take initiative to introduce it to them?  For a thing to happen one who has the knowledge over a thing should make the first step.  You can never motivate people if you just let them do it themselves.  As they say, for every action there is always a reaction.
Activity: 812
Yes but necessary process again because I'm sure if she was interested but could not use it useless. Explain just about bitcoin and invite her active in this forum and follow the signature campaign.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

i will introduce my girlfriend how to buying a clotch with bitcoin, hope she is interesting to use bitcoin , so i can introduce how to earning it too.
yes that a really nice idea..Do some shopping for her online using bitcoins infront of her.All the interest will come and then may be ask then to join this forum and give her some bitcoin to use herself ..i bet they will love bitcoin
Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Activity: 574
when paying with bitcoin
There are any actually?
I have never found any discount code while paying bitcoin in any stores,i mean it would be really cool to have some
and use it by yourself (or give them to someone) but there are really some? Im getting  excited Smiley
Activity: 247
Activity: 532
when paying with bitcoin
yeah the first is make them pay attention to bitcoin. you can get him interested when you buy something with bitcoin and methods that
can be easier to provide discounts. I'm sure she'll be interested and find out about the discount in bitcoin. I hope that she started to learns
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Actually it does not seem so difficult if you are willing to give them some bitcoins to spend in expensive fashion stores where bitcoin is accepted, because it has never been so hard for ladies to spend money. The only problem would be to convince them to work hard in order to get them.
Activity: 672
Try to explain what is the benefits of using bitcoin.
For Example; No Third-Party Seizure, No Taxes, No Tracking, No Transaction Costs, No Risk of “Charge-backs” ,
and Bitcoins Cannot be Stolen.
Lol I think women will not be interested in a very detailed technology system like that let alone a woman usually does not like the things complicated. if you tell it that way women may be ignored it

Yes they want everything simple and they don't want to complicate their shopping by starting to use bitcoin and I am sure they will prefer to stay away from it.
Activity: 476
For Example; No Third-Party Seizure, No Taxes, No Tracking, No Transaction Costs, No Risk of “Charge-backs” ,
Lol I think women will not be interested in a very detailed technology system like that let alone a woman usually does not like the things complicated. if you tell it that way women may be ignored it
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
when paying with bitcoin

Giving them everything ready will not help, we want that they should make some efforts to earn it, and that is possible only if they take initiative to know bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
1KoMmKPMG6xaWcqB8CPP3WJ8avRSVRHtP2
when paying with bitcoin
Activity: 406
I think that womans who don't like to use bitcoins don't have proper knowledge about bitcoin and how to use it, you should explain to your woman how and what to do.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
It is a hard to job trying to get women to use Bitcoin because in general women are just not in to these kind of things.
I think that if they really can profit from it then it they might get in to it.
no I don't think that it is such a difficult job to motivate women. because women are more greedy then men that give full attention and motivate very easily where money is involve. so for me that is not such a difficult job to motivate women.

That's true its not easy to convince women for anything, and bitcoin is totally new concept for them and if they have credit card and fiat then they will not bother about bitcoin.
Activity: 907

and what if she do not know that what is "No Third-Party Seizure, No Taxes, No Tracking, No Transaction Costs, No Risk of “Charge-backs” "

I mean women only know that with money they can do shopping and only telling them about shopping with bitcoin will redirect them to there, if they were provided with ways of getting good amount of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: