Pages:
Author

Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin? - page 99. (Read 191756 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 31, 2016, 01:44:57 PM
Isnt soo easy to motivate womans ,and well make them to bitcoin is harder ,soo i believe you could do a web shop online with clothes and shoes as rings they will see it for sure.

making them purchase something online would definitely attract them towards using bitcoins and once they are about the features of bitcoins then they would surely start knowing more..

Purchase something online would attract everybody if it's for free Grin  Doesn't matter bitcoin/altcoin/paypal just  need to show huge amount of money for motivate.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
March 31, 2016, 11:12:36 AM
Isnt soo easy to motivate womans ,and well make them to bitcoin is harder ,soo i believe you could do a web shop online with clothes and shoes as rings they will see it for sure.

making them purchase something online would definitely attract them towards using bitcoins and once they are about the features of bitcoins then they would surely start knowing more..
March 31, 2016, 07:35:47 AM
Motivating women's is not so difficult if you ask me because you can just setup some online web stores that are selling clothes for woman and accepting the bitcoin.
I think if you do your marketing it will attract woman without any doubts and they will also look into the bitcoin itself.

Motivating women is very difficult thing to do as they will only follow that they feel good and if they find bitcoin is boring then they will never try to use it as a mode of payment.

Women won't enter bitcoin for the mode of payment. If they truly understand the earning methods sure they'll come to bitcoin and help more women adopt bitcoin.

Most girls actually have more motivation to do and finish stuff than men. Men are the lazy ones here. key ingredient is that is missing in many girls is the interest in technology.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 31, 2016, 12:58:54 AM
Motivating women's is not so difficult if you ask me because you can just setup some online web stores that are selling clothes for woman and accepting the bitcoin.
I think if you do your marketing it will attract woman without any doubts and they will also look into the bitcoin itself.

Motivating women is very difficult thing to do as they will only follow that they feel good and if they find bitcoin is boring then they will never try to use it as a mode of payment.

Women won't enter bitcoin for the mode of payment. If they truly understand the earning methods sure they'll come to bitcoin and help more women adopt bitcoin.
Activity: 476
March 30, 2016, 09:12:10 PM
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 30, 2016, 08:33:00 PM
I'm ready to have a serious discussion about this. Honestly. It doesn't matter if women use it or not. I don't get the point at all behind this thread as money isn't something where the value is determined whether or not women occupy it or not. Men do more than women if you asked me, and it's actually no difference if it was used by men or women. Money has no gender. Bitcoin is anonymous, pseudo-anonymous, gender anonymous. Age anonymous. Stop it. It makes no sense. Argue to me that this post is useful and has a valid point to it as it makes no sense to me. A women using a currency will not make or break the currency. This is pointless.
Activity: 378
March 30, 2016, 08:16:18 PM
invite them to your house and say that you are going to change their life forever. Then introduce them to BTC. I have never tried this before though so i  am not sure if it works.  http://[flash=200,200][flash=200,200][/flash][/flash]
March 30, 2016, 05:13:47 PM

way you can motivate any guy to do what you are doing and particularly women don't care about all those anonymity and privacy concerns cause majority of the criminals or law breakers are by far Men and so they are forced to care about in order be safe or hide.
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
March 30, 2016, 06:02:47 AM

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 30, 2016, 05:57:30 AM
How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?

Ask them to come on this topic...perhaps they will tell us?

They might get bored when they read some redundant comments...But if in the OP there is something that will catch their interest like "20% off on lipstick when paid in bitcoin","free delivery on apparels payable with bitcoins"," 50% off on hermes bags pay with bitcoin only" that way I think,they will be motivated to use bitcoin...  Smiley
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
March 30, 2016, 05:53:42 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 30, 2016, 05:48:44 AM
How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?

Ask them to come on this topic...perhaps they will tell us?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 05:46:03 AM
To the best of my knowledge, I have seen several women using bitcoin. i don't think it is a big deal to convince women to use them when most of them are already using it. In fact when I exchange bitcoins locally, i have done it more times with women than men. This is because they are more trustworthy and they will not scam you easily. It is women who can encourage their folk to use bitcoin
Activity: 350
March 30, 2016, 05:27:51 AM
To motivate women to use Bitcoin, than you have to teach them how to use it and how you can spend it and to earn some money with it.
I think there will be a lot of women that is using Bitcoin but no many people know that. I hope that there will be a lot of people that will use Bitcoin. And that should be really nice.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
March 30, 2016, 05:14:02 AM
women loves shoes. Maybe someone can open an online shop just only sell special model shoes with bitcoin.

Just for the sake of doing shopping one won't start using bitcoin. They need to understand the value only then they can find themselves better with bitcoin.
March 30, 2016, 05:08:19 AM
Women love online shopping and some women also have an online shop. We can suggest her to accept payment for bitcoin, and she will learn what and how is bitcoin works.
March 30, 2016, 04:36:11 AM
women loves shoes. Maybe someone can open an online shop just only sell special model shoes with bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
March 30, 2016, 04:31:14 AM
if you motivate a girl to use bitcoin she will find some way to escape from it.. but before that you just explain what really bitcoin is and tell her that she can earn more money,... if so she will definitely use bitcoin...
How can she earn money with bitcoin other than working for it? When I work it does not matter much what I am paid in, Bitcoin, dollars, euros or pounds. As long as the value is right, a currency is just that.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
March 30, 2016, 03:08:49 AM
if you motivate a girl to use bitcoin she will find some way to escape from it.. but before that you just explain what really bitcoin is and tell her that she can earn more money,... if so she will definitely use bitcoin...
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 29, 2016, 11:49:38 PM
You can attract women to use bitcoin just explain it well and give her a bitcoins and teach her to withdraw.. tell her to join in xotika to earn bitcoins fast..
maybe you will be slapped if told your girl to join in xotika.tv Lol
unless you have a friend prostitutes. maybe they would be interested in working in xotika and earn bitcoin Cheesy

If this happens without doubt on the next day of joining she will get out of it and create negative impact on bitcoin if she communicate about bitcoin with her friends.
Pages:
Jump to: