Pages:
Author

Topic: how to move currency BTC pair from one exchange to another - page 2. (Read 141 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 855
so if i will send BTC/GBP  from exchange  what will i receive on another exchange BTC/USDT ?

Coin pair are just used to convert between two coins or the currency it is paired with for example if you have usdt on your wallet and you want bitcoin equivalent to that usdt or less than it. You will look for the pair of BTC/USDT and then buy bitcoin. After this what you have on your wallet is bitcoin and not the pair. So to move the bitcoin to another address either exchange or wallet you just transfer using the withdraw option and to the new receiving exchange or wallet address. So there is no such thing as moving a pair.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
so if i will send BTC/GBP  from exchange  what will i receive on another exchange BTC/USDT ?

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1118
...gambling responsibly. Do not be addicted.
You cannot move coin pair, you can only use coin pair to convert from one coin to another. With BTC/GBP, you can convert between bitcoin and pounds sterling.

But if an exchange you are sending to is supporting bitcoin, you can move bitcoin to the exchange.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

i got a question about how to move currency between exchanges ?

for example i buy  BTC/GBP  on 1. exchange  and i wont to move this to another exchange -  what will happen on the other exchange if they support BTC/GBP pair will this be visible as BTC/GBP   ore as BTC/USDT ?

thanks
Pages:
Jump to: