Pages:
Author

Topic: How to navigate the bearish market - page 2. (Read 468 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:54:42 AM
Investing in the crypto currency can be compared to a marathon, not a sprint. For those who are more tolerant of risks or wish to receive a more rapid result of their activities, there are a number of other strategies: day trading, shortening to BitMEX and scalping. These strategies may be more viable options in the current bear market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
August 26, 2018, 07:31:31 AM
For me if the market is in bearish or is downfall then you can chose the right alts to buy and sell them when the market is in bull run. You can take it as an opportunity to buy cheap coins and wait for the price hike. if you have coins then holds and wait for bull run.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2018, 07:27:06 AM
In order to trade in a falling market, you need to understand which coins exactly have chances to recover in price. Therefore, in a falling market, I mostly buy coins from the top20..
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
August 26, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
I try to be cautious when I trade in the cryptocurrency market during the bearish trend, because most coins start to decrease in price and trade becomes more difficult.
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 05:22:30 AM
It's obvious the market is in a downturn at the moment,as prices dwindle,this is the perfect time to test your experience in the market..

First you have to avoid panic sales,do not be forced into selling just because the market is retrogressive..holdl on..
Patience is another key factor,as when a bullish market comes up you'll maximize total profit
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 05:18:22 AM
The market is currently experiencing a heavy downward trend. With currencies touching supports it hasn't gotten to in a long time.

And most investors are left scratching their heads at to how best to make profits.

Here are a few tips which might be helpful ;

- Firstly, the primary goal in situations like this is not maximising profits, but rather PROTECTING YOUR CAPITAL.

-  Avoid panic sales. Do not cut your loses, especially when you are holding a solid currency with good long-term potential. Not all currencies would survive this market, the ones that would, will experience a good uptrend in a more favorable market. (As an investor you'd should only have invested in solid projects with long-term potential, if you find yourself hodling shitcoins, maybe you should refer back, and properly educate yourself on the basics of trading)

- Avoid ICOs. With the current market situation, I would keep my investments to a minimum, and only put my money on projects I deem to have ernormous potential.
I would instead invest a major percentage of my capital on established currencies, preferably those in the top 50 by market capitalization (as published on coinmarketcap.com)

- Be informed. Information is power in any sphere of life, and in crypto it is doubly important. Always be up to date on who is doing what, when, how and why.
Timing is key in making profits, so to avoid missing opportunities, endeavour to get up to the minute updates.

- With the volatility in the market now, as so many factors are influencing the price,  you might want to try your hands in day trading or arbitrage trading.
It is a viable way of forcing profits out of thearket regardless the current trend.
Endeavour to acquire the basic knowledge and skills before trying your hands in it.

GOOD LUCK!
I agree with this, but I do not think that all ICO should be avoided; at the moment there are such projects that should be invested right now because the price is very low. Later it will be unavailable.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 05:11:18 AM
In the bear market, we should be more cautious and wait for the recovery of the market. Of course, this is a very difficult time. Everyone is losing money, but anxiety is often useless. You need to think calmly and prudent investment.
Activity: 62
August 26, 2018, 05:09:01 AM
These points you've given are highly educative. These points should actually be the best mode every cryptocurrency trader or investor should assume. To crown it all, let's all cultivate the habit of patience. Other vital news are coming ahead to keep our hope activated as soon as possible.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
August 26, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
Best to be a little cautious with how you approach the Bear market, It certainly is a time that presents us with some renewed opportunities to purchase coins at a level we thought was long gone. There is no cast-iron certainty that we have hit the absolute bottom (It does look like that) so don't throw all of your funds into one dip. Pace yourself and watch for further chances to pick up some cheap coins buying in 3 or 4 stages should give you a pretty good average.
Activity: 41
August 26, 2018, 04:57:40 AM
If market price going down you can sell your project and wait for bull market for buy coin. I suggest when the market is stable that time you don't spend more money for buy coin.
Activity: 30
August 26, 2018, 04:25:55 AM
Even though the market is bearish, it will still be better to keep on investing in the altcoins. Being in HODL is not enough as it will play no part in rising up the level of the price. If we invest in it too such as in stocks, then the price will get a rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
Yes, a time like this is encompassed with panic and lost of trust in the crypto space. Despite all these,i have made up my mind never to seel at loss. Any coin i have or that i am holding, that has plunged in price will never be sold. What we should look out for now is our to replenish our portfolios. The strategies to deploy in order to regain back our losses. Part of which is trading. I have decided to resort into it and it is working out well for me.
Activity: 33
August 24, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
I completely agree with you. The cryptocurrency market is going bearish right now. We need to be patient and must not panic. Our aim should be protecting our capital first. We should not hastily sell off our coins. Lastly, we need to be informed and keep updated to the latest informations in this market.
Activity: 55
August 24, 2018, 05:01:18 PM
Since the market is bearish, it will be good thing if the investors try to maximize their profits if the not only HODL but invests in altcoins too. There are a lot of ways to invest in the coins, the most popular one is investments in bonds or stocks.
Activity: 47
August 24, 2018, 04:16:40 PM
I would like to add another point to your post and that is investing on coins while the price stays low but making sure that the coins have actual potential to grow once the market gets stable. For example, during recent bearish trend I invested on Zilliqa, EOS and IOTA tokens. Though the market is bearish but these coins still can be very profitable in the future.
Activity: 261
August 24, 2018, 03:46:27 PM
According to me, the key is keeping your cool and observe to gather information. Once you have gathered information and do research and analysis by yourself then you are minimizing the risk of falling for FUDs and FOMOs and panicking from them. The market has always been fluctuating and we have to wait for the right time now.
Activity: 264
August 24, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
Thanks for posting this, after the recent condition I forgot when I have last seen a post that gave out hope rather than spreading fear among all the people here. Hope you'll get merited for this. But, I think we should be making profit from the ICOs while the crypto market is bearish but obviously by checking the legitamicy and credibility of the ICO we are trying to invest in.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

if you do not have a big loss and if you are bored with this expectation you can increase your investments by cashing your money and lowering your prices but if your loss is great I do not recommend you to be harmful in the long run
Activity: 230
August 24, 2018, 01:34:11 PM
I imagine that when the market is going down, in the event that you have officially made a benefit, you can offer the digital currency in your grasp. At the point when their costs are steady, you can spend less cash to get them and hold up until the point that the positively trending market comes.
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 01:05:06 PM
I would state that if a bearish market one ought to dependably discover approaches to augment one's benefits by putting resources into altcoins that are as of now been built up in the market or on the off chance that you have an inclination that you can be fortunate at that point go for the new altcoins or ICOs
Pages:
Jump to: