Pages:
Author

Topic: How to not waste time with terrible bounties - for dummies - page 2. (Read 533 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
Hi Wooki,

man I wish I had read your post in the earlier days, would have saved me an immense amount of time  Cheesy.
Great job, I hope a lot of people that are new to Cryptos will read it.

The only thing I could add would be where to find bounties (at least where I do):
a) The announcement Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
b) The "Free Airdrops" - App

This in addition to your (Wooki's) tips should get everybody bounty-ready.

Best wishes and great post  Smiley

This post is more about bounty threads than the ann threads, but both should do. But if i would like to implement a redirection link, it would be to the bounty thread  Smiley The Airdrops are entirely different topic to be discussed, there are even more scams there... Anyhow, thank you for liking my article! Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Thank you for your article, the experiences you shared will help me choose better bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
It'd be a really useful article for newbies. I'd recommend to spend more time to analysis bounty conditions and spreadsheets. It's pretty useful. Sometimes doing this you can find a really good bounty to get in Wink
Activity: 65
Merit: 3
Hi Wooki,

man I wish I had read your post in the earlier days, would have saved me an immense amount of time  Cheesy.
Great job, I hope a lot of people that are new to Cryptos will read it.

The only thing I could add would be where to find bounties (at least where I do):
a) The announcement Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0
b) The "Free Airdrops" - App

This in addition to your (Wooki's) tips should get everybody bounty-ready.

Best wishes and great post  Smiley
Activity: 308
In fact, there is nothing to add, the author is right in everything, not every company conscientiously pays generosity and in order to choose the best for themselves one must at least give 10 minutes to read all the rules and go to the site to see if you have confidence in their endeavors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Check the background  of the team managing the ICO. Their experiences  and profile can give you assurance  of a successful  ICO.
Well, I agree that everyone commit mistakes but in my experiences I usually don't care for the white papers, project importance, bounty allocations, ICO soft and hard capitals and other aspects of ICO information on bounty campaigns.
What I do care is I usually join on good bounty campaign managers who has higher ranks because most of their bounty campaigns were successful than bounty campaigns that are being managed by newbies and Jr. Members.
Because I believe that God ICOs have no fund issues and most of them are backed with corporations and good companies.
I always participate bounty campaigns that are being managed by Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney etc. 

If you are doing this post to earn sMerot then you're wrong, Merot is a failure in this forum.

I actually decided to do this post to sum up my experiences, including my past burn with wasted time on one bad ICO (funny thing, they packed only few thousand bucks and diassapeared, it was that bad of an ICO, well, noob mistakes happened). And i have seen so many bad ICOs with so many people wasting their time in it. I jsut decided to writ this Smiley
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
Good thread, but a little extra from me: look for projects that have a lot of ads like on facebook and this forum, why? because they have considerable capital and you will definitely get paid if their project is successful.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
Good article to follow for newbies, just sent merit.
I think step 1 - reading whitepaper or details about coin is the most important thing that everyone should do before joining a bounty or even investing. No way you will trapped after reading official papers.
Activity: 266
I agree with you, i think that reading the whole whitepaper and also checking their website(to look professional) is the most important thing that you can do.
Also, from reading the whitepapers you gain a lot of knowledge that might be useful in the future if you decide that you want to invest in certain ICO's. ( you will learn if the plans of those coins are realistic and achievable, and if they have chances to succeed)
Activity: 168
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
Guys, tell me where to find information about past projects of the bounty manager? Maybe there is some reference on the forum?!  Roll Eyes

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23099740

TokenSuite bounty managers are one of the most popular in this forum and they have a lot of followers including me.
Needmoney and Olcaytu2005 are two of my most trusted bounty campaign managers, most of their works and supported ICOs were made it into coinmarketcap.com
I really want to prove that the points above aren't reliable because bounty campaign manager is the best criteria on choosing good bounty campaigns and earn good bounty tokens at the end of the campaign.
Another important factor is to actually pay attention to the Bounty Manager. Is it a Newbie or Jr.Member, or a well known Bounty Manager from BitcoinTalk which has been holding other Bounties in the past and has a reputation for himself.
Another hint could be the hype around the project.

I totally agree, the most important factor for looking a good bounty campaign is the bounty Manager itself and I am staying away from bounty campaigns that are being managed by newbie and Jr. Members because they're more likely supporting scam projects.
I do believe that good ICOs aren't having dundee issues and they could even put their ads somewhere like coinmarketcap.com and other crypto giant website.
And also, Good ICOs would pay veteran bounty managers and these managers would help them out to recruit good bounty hunters who could post quality posts and wears ICO signature and help ICOs to achieve their targets.
Well, I agree that everyone commit mistakes but in my experiences I usually don't care for the white papers, project importance, bounty allocations, ICO soft and hard capitals and other aspects of ICO information on bounty campaigns.
What I do care is I usually join on good bounty campaign managers who has higher ranks because most of their bounty campaigns were successful than bounty campaigns that are being managed by newbies and Jr. Members.
Because I believe that God ICOs have no fund issues and most of them are backed with corporations and good companies.
I always participate bounty campaigns that are being managed by Yahoo, Sylon, Needmoney etc. 

If you are doing this post to earn sMerot then you're wrong, Merot is a failure in this forum.
Activity: 252
Guys, tell me where to find information about past projects of the bounty manager? Maybe there is some reference on the forum?!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
In fact, it is also important to choose a qualified bounty manager, as far as possible to avoid the level of the bounty manager only JR members and members, because most of the bounty thread is not reliable,
To determine the ICO the way or step you mentioned is still very inaccurate you should see the team behind the project if they do not have an experienced team it is sure the ICO will fail.

Those were 3 basic steps for dummies. Might do more in-depth guide later. This was meant for a compelte newbies, I know there are more factors. Thos 3 steps are super easily followed, differentiating between team members and knowing is the team is good is the next level, for someone with at least some experience.
Activity: 686
The team first and foremost is just too important, if any bounty campaign team is proven to be accountable and trustworthy, I don't see why anyone should end losing out; however you doing everything demands of as per any part of the bounty registered for. Another interesting factor for me is the ICO itself. We have to look at the percentage of success such ICO can make as slated clearly in the white paper and roadmap. If this is also well taken off, I think everything is set to earn big in any bounty campaign.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Reading whitepaper, checking website and team out is a good way to differentiate the potential of an ICO. I did the same for airdrops, you can check out my work here.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/legit-airdrops-are-profitable-but-most-of-them-are-not-legit-2956430
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
To determine the ICO the way or step you mentioned is still very inaccurate you should see the team behind the project if they do not have an experienced team it is sure the ICO will fail.
Pages:
Jump to: