Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Overclock Your S9/T9+,T9,R4 To 18TH/s Free. - page 2. (Read 2984 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 347
No , if you take freq "700" , it run at 700mhz and 870Mv chip ... (i read the code source)
Activity: 8
Merit: 3
OK THANKS, so this will make the miner work over clock as when i use skylaker code above?
Activity: 446
Merit: 347
Easy , on "echo "\"bitmain-freq\" : \"1\"," " replace the "1" number for your desire freq,

for you, take      -   echo "\"bitmain-freq\" : \"700\","   -
Activity: 8
Merit: 3
good day, i like the post u made to overclock bitmain s9, however when i set frequency to 1 it runs at 850mh as you said. Is there another code to set the fixed frequency to something like 700mhz? if you can can you please email me it at [email protected]  . im using 1600w psu and would want miner to run at 700mh
Activity: 434
Merit: 30
Well, of course it does decrease the lifespan... but seeing as the T9+ thermal protection kicks in at 110C chip temps, it shouldn't be hot enough to instantly damage any components.

im sure that revving your car in the red zone, but before rev limiter kicks in wont kill it instantly as well, but still i wouldnt buy your car if you did...  Grin Grin
Activity: 538
Merit: 175
ok.
They melt at 120 degrees....
So 110 should be fine...

Am i missing something here?

Well, of course it does decrease the lifespan... but seeing as the T9+ thermal protection kicks in at 110C chip temps, it shouldn't be hot enough to instantly damage any components.
I am running a T9+ with two boards at 850 MHz, peaking around 109C. It's been stable at that temp for weeks. I had disabled the temperature protection earlier and melted one of the chips in the low 120C range. So 110C should be fine.

ok.
They melt at 120 degrees....
So 110 should be fine...

Am i missing something here?
after overclocking T9+ with full fan RPM, I am getting 15.5TH with 2300W PSU.
BUT the tempruture goes to 110 degree. are you running your T9+ on 110 degree? is it safe? I don't want to burn the hashboard.  Cry

please advice.  Huh Huh Huh

I am running a T9+ with two boards at 850 MHz, peaking around 109C. It's been stable at that temp for weeks. I had disabled the temperature protection earlier and melted one of the chips in the low 120C range. So 110C should be fine.
in hot summer if my S9's came above 100 degrees, i rebooted and stopped them. 110 is suicide...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
after overclocking T9+ with full fan RPM, I am getting 15.5TH with 2300W PSU.
BUT the tempruture goes to 110 degree. are you running your T9+ on 110 degree? is it safe? I don't want to burn the hashboard.  Cry

please advice.  Huh Huh Huh
I want make RPM fan lower.. because 6320 RPM is very high..

How can make it?

Just change bitmain-fan-pwm to something lower, like 50 or 60%.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Code:
echo "\"bitmain-fan-ctrl\" : "true","                                           >> /config/bmminer.conf
echo "\"bitmain-fan-pwm\" : \"100\","    >> /config/bmminer.conf
echo "\"fixed-freq\" : "true","                            >> /config/bmminer.conf
echo "\"bitmain-freq\" : \"1\","                              >> /config/bmminer.conf
echo "\"bitmain-voltage\" : \"200\","                                >> /config/bmminer.conf
echo "\"multi-version\" : \"1\""                                                >> /config/bmminer.conf

I want make RPM fan lower.. because 6320 RPM is very high..

How can make it?

I'm interested what mean these variables..
"bitmain-fan-ctrl\"                  
"bitmain-fan-pwm\"
"fixed-freq\" : "true","                          
"bitmain-freq\" : \"1\","                              
"bitmain-voltage\" : \"200\","      

What happen if I set "bitmain-fan-ctrl\":"false"  ?

and "bitmain-fan-pwm\" : "50"
brand new
Activity: 0
Well i never have to bother about overlocking S9/T9+ e.t.c as mining has never been easy either as a beginner or an old-timer. We all mine in other to acquire bitcoin or ALT coins so we can either trade with them, HODL or invest. I never knew how easy it would be to make profits from Bitcoins until a high school friend introduced me to MMM Gobal and ever since then I have never had the need to check the price of bitcoins except I want to convert my coins into FIAT Money because either ways i still make profit from the investment. Now here is my invite to you:

Join millions of people around the world who makes 50% monthly or 25% in 2 weeks profits by investing in Bitcoin and other ALT coins. Its very easy, all you just do is Provide help and get help either in 2 weeks or 1 month, which ever you think is preferable for you. This is just the tip of the iceberg. When you are convinced you can thank me later. Finding it hard to believe? Well I was just like you........

Register here:
https://mmmglobal.io/[email protected]

You can chat me up on Whatsapp for more info on how to go about it
+61473257853

Join our Telegram to chat with people from different countries on the platform
https://t.me/joinchat/FgDh3QxHvuyhxqQM2Rnc3w
Activity: 70
can this be modified so you can pick the frequency that works best on your particular miner or using a lower watt PSU? for exa,ple instead of 17TH at 2,300 watts can this be clocked lower to run say 15TH at a lower power draw so it can run on an 1,800 Watt PSU?
can this be modified so you can pick the frequency that works best on your particular miner or using a lower watt PSU? for exa,ple instead of 17TH at 2,300 watts can this be clocked lower to run say 15TH at a lower power draw so it can run on an 1,800 Watt PSU?

In bmminer-mix you have to define BMMINER_VERSION to a fixed frequency option and upload the new bmminer.sh. After that, you can use minerAdvanced.cgi to set the frequency to anything you like.
Activity: 294
Merit: 129
Do you mind elaborating more on how to do it? I have a bunch of T9+ which are not being profitable

You guys realize that the added power draw from these overclocks negate any possible profit right?

That and you will blow your equipment up much faster.

Pushing the hardware like this is a recipe for disaster and a pretty dumb thing to do if you care about making money.
Activity: 287
Merit: 18
update on running the script skylaker provided on T9+...set my freq using awesome miner through the API access to 675mhz...getting stable 12.2TH chip temps @77-78.  running on APW 1600 power supply ex bitmain
sooooo, i have a S9 with one broken board (nothing to see, just wond come up anymore). Suppose when i do this, i'll upgrade it to its almost original with 12Th instead of 13.5
Now, since i miss one board, can i say the power draw is 1600 watts then? (2/3rd of 23000

That would be great, as the bitmain is 1600W... Smiley
thanks for sharing this sklayer, big respect brother...tried it on my T9+ and it works great! 
Hi guys...ive ssh into antminer T9+ .....what command in "putty" do i need to access config file?  complete noob in doing this so any help appreciated : )

vi /www/pages/cgi-bin/set_miner_conf.cgi

thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: