Pages:
Author

Topic: How to pay in bitcoins for new HP laptop? - page 2. (Read 1160 times)

legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1013
December 13, 2016, 08:20:20 AM
I know that HP does not accept bitcoins, I would like to find TRUSTED service that accept my bitcoins and pay to store.hp.com instead of me.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
December 13, 2016, 07:53:27 AM
I don't think they accept Bitcoin as payment method.
If I remember well Dell is accepting payments through Bitcoin for their products, but at store.hp.com there is no reference about payment by Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
December 13, 2016, 07:50:32 AM
I'm not sure if HP accept BTC themselves.
There was a website (browser add-on) that would allow you to purchase anything for BTC by giving you a live conversion rate but as far as I recall, they closed down a few months back.
There are a few other options but they depend on your location. If you're based in the US there are a lot of websites that accepet BTC (tigerdirect for example).
Alternatively, you could just ask someone to make a custom order for you and they order the goods for you in USD and you pay them back in BTC...
legendary
Activity: 1273
Merit: 1013
December 13, 2016, 07:33:02 AM
I would like to buy new laptop for bitcoins, could anybody explain to me how can I pay in bitcoins my purchase from HP official store (store.hp.com)?
Of course I can exchange bitcoins and pay in USD but I would like to pay in bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: