Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Pick An ICO For Beginners - page 2. (Read 258 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
February 17, 2018, 10:06:12 AM
This is a very informative and correct graphic. I would also recommend you to add the item "community". The number of people supporting the project is also very important.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 17, 2018, 10:01:26 AM
this is a great inforgraphic. Beginners should take a look at this as a simple steps for ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 17, 2018, 09:44:44 AM
I created this simple graphic for beginners to know the basic steps to pick ICO that will become winners.

Hope you guys like it! This are just basic tips and reminders for all of us to be able to invest in good ICOs.

If you guys like it, do send some merit to me Grin Grin Grin
Very good analytical ways for one to invest in an icos and I think this article will help many newbie here. I focus my attention most on the teams behind projects and the technology in place more than any other things. If you do your personal research very well there is no way you will not make in icos investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
February 17, 2018, 09:29:41 AM
maybe the first thing you have to do is look at the team from the project, we will look at their history on google, we find out who they are, avoid people who do not have a clear background, because maybe it's just a trick, then you can read all the information in their whitepaper, you do not have to read all the content of their whitepaper, just the point. if you are interested in investing, please join the daneel project, you can read their information at www.daneel.io
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
February 17, 2018, 09:27:57 AM
Nice and great graphic for beginners you have made and you did really made an effort for it. I can't add anymore as all of those are the things that I'm also recommending when someone's asking me about ICO's.
Maybe you should add some words at the end of your post and ask people who are willing to contribute with some tips.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 09:14:21 AM
Thanks for this post! Amazing picture Smiley However, quite vague...
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 09:12:54 AM
First of all I look deep inside to team. If there is a crypto related and succesfull team behind the project than its a good sign to jump in.
Also check the Bonus structure before buyin in public sale.
Presale bonuses sometime will be huge so you cannot profit on public sale.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 09:11:16 AM
I created this simple graphic for beginners to know the basic steps to pick ICO that will become winners.

Hope you guys like it! This are just basic tips and reminders for all of us to be able to invest in good ICOs.

If you guys like it, do send some merit to me Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: