Pages:
Author

Topic: how to play fast on trading ? - page 5. (Read 3064 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 07:33:01 PM
can you explain this description (how to play fast in trading).?
because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley
In order to be able to trade fast in recent times, I think you need to analyze carefully, make accurate decisions, analyze the techniques, combine with market information to be able to produce Identify the most accurate. I believe that at this time you can trade altcoin, it can be seen that the bitcoin price is recovering lightly makes a lot of altcoin increased sharply.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 07:22:33 PM
because I am still a beginner (newbie) and want to learn from your experience all.
thx  Smiley

Actually you cant play fast in trading if you do that it leads you to losses,since you are newbie you need a strategy and a perfect timing,dont make any rush decisions, study first those fundamental analysis since the market is fluctuating.
Activity: 238
June 08, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
thx  Smiley
With a market that is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict as it is now, I believe that at this point you should trade short term by day. The odds are so strong that you need to really weigh in every trade and always follow the bitocin price to be able to handle every situation that may occur. Please close the deal if you have made a profit.
Activity: 392
June 08, 2018, 02:55:57 PM
thx  Smiley
You can see that the market is constantly changing and unpredictable, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting, and only a bit of bitcoin adjustment has a big impact on the market. I believe that this will make us trade altcoin very difficult, so you need to trade short-term day to be able to minimize risk and profit the most safely.
Activity: 252
June 08, 2018, 01:34:52 PM
thx  Smiley
You can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to kick, so in order to successfully trade you need to follow bitcoin prices. I believe you can be successful if you know the short-term trading method by day, you can safely reap the benefits when the market is bearish and the bitcoin price only adjusts in amplitude very small.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
June 08, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
A quick play on the trading comparable to past also lose because frenzy included you cannot think the astute or appropriate mindset. If you would prefer not to lose your capital on the exchanging. Make the ordinary and insightful choice. On the trading, there is long dealer and day trader. Since you said you are a newbie, gather more data about exchanging and how it functions, once you completely comprehend the trading you can enter on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
To play fast in trading just be familiarize to the flow of the transactions of the business to know what are going to do and aside from that you must know the basic strategy when to buy and sell to avoid regrets and loses of income or what. Just be wise to find out.
Activity: 294
May 07, 2018, 07:45:30 PM
thx  Smiley
Walls are continuous and complex, so short term trade is the best choice at the present time, you can see that bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in very large . Therefore, in order to succeed commercially, you should choose coin with volume to be able to trade, then it will be easier and easier to pump.
Activity: 280
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
May 07, 2018, 06:10:56 PM
On the exchange is available Buy or Sell, if you want fast you can select that item to make transactions. But if you choose that item you will bear the price is not what you want, but offset the transaction you will perform faster.
Activity: 434
May 07, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
Actually the smart one who have a huge intelligence wherein can analyze the situation very well can ear a huge amount of income. You can play a fast trading but the skilful one is the suitable for that because it is a complicated job.
Activity: 109
April 22, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
I usually choose to place a pre-order or buy in advance. This will make my transactions faster. And if you want to trade faster and do not need to place orders before you can sell at a lower price than the market or buy higher with the market a little faster then your transactions will be faster.
I see what you say is true. And that's the way I'm doing it to make my transactions faster, but it also cost me a lot of money, but I accept this because I do not like waiting.
Activity: 113
April 22, 2018, 11:19:04 AM
I usually choose to place a pre-order or buy in advance. This will make my transactions faster. And if you want to trade faster and do not need to place orders before you can sell at a lower price than the market or buy higher with the market a little faster then your transactions will be faster.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
April 22, 2018, 07:36:50 AM
Play fast? i think you are saying is how to make a trade fast? well actually it's hard because you want to get those perfect timing to only have around 5-30 minutes trades and if there's a 1m trade maybe that's just a little pump.
That would actually make sense. The thing with making quick decisions is to have a strategy and make decisions based on those strategies. There is one thing with trading, which is knowing what to expect once there is a particular reaction in the market and trading on that and those fast decisions are what make most traders to make some pretty good profit. For instance, trading a breakout is one which most people would not know how to do that unless they know a little about technical analysis and the response to the market on a particular breakout.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
April 20, 2018, 01:15:00 AM
To play fast you need a steel spirit. Because emotions overwhelm us, it is difficult to make decisions. I recommend investing your knowledge before deciding to play.
Do not be so fast but try to stay calm to cost the right opportunity. You have to stay calm during the whole process. You can not earn a lot in a little while; beside your handling you should come to trading with patience, that is what for survival here. Now set or create an exchange account to first buy and then to sell it through that if you want profit then sell at a little higher price that that of buying price.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 18, 2018, 03:18:52 PM
Playing fast must use programming to trade!! you cannot faster than machine, right?
It is not like you are going to be faster than the charts and most times the difference between bots and humans is just the ability to use a bit of discretion to make decisions which bots are only programmed to make decisions only on how their strategies have been played out to be.

Actually the OP's topic made it sound in the literal terms like trying to outsmart something, which as far as I am concerned, no one can outsmart the market, and you just have to find a way to follow the trend and that requires a great deal of knowledge, but in the sense where you have to make quick decisions, that is a necessity in every market just as some have said.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 18, 2018, 02:42:42 PM
Crypto market is unregulated market. You will witness tons of pump and dump as well as scams. Also, some 4% are holding the majority of Bitcoin and these are called whales and they control the market. Thus, it becomes tough for a new investor to survive in the market. You should start with demo trading instead of putting in your real money. Regarding trading fast and take the best out of the market. Use bots or APIs which are available online or you can design one yourself if you are technologically sound.
Activity: 52
April 18, 2018, 01:03:58 PM
in trading bitcoin especially for you who beginners you must have a goal so as not confused. because sometimes beginners often confused must collect bitcoin or just chase profit in selling bitcoin. With this condition bitcoin trade tend to be easy, because you simply buy at a cheap price and sell it at a price slightly higher than the purchase price. The fast way in bitcoin trading is to choose brokers and trading platforms, choose account type, adjust transaction size, and focus with one currency.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
April 18, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
try to make fast analysis or buy signals. People will be there and analyze everything for you. The only thing you need to do and make your own move. But everything has its own risk. The faster trade you make, the more loss you might suffer.
Everything that may have done in a fast way of earning may result for a bigger loss there is a lot cases that this is might happen for so if you wanted to have good earning just patiently waiting for everything that you wanted too.
Activity: 252
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
April 18, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
try to make fast analysis or buy signals. People will be there and analyze everything for you. The only thing you need to do and make your own move. But everything has its own risk. The faster trade you make, the more loss you might suffer.
Activity: 25
April 18, 2018, 11:56:18 AM
No one can play fast in trading, need knowledge, hard work and patience if you want to succeed in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: