Pages:
Author

Topic: How to potentially kill(or at least decrease the relevancy) of coins like BSV - page 2. (Read 324 times)

legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
You don't need to do anything, they will die eventually, just look at their price, their community growth, their transaction flow and other stats - it's clear that these shitcoins are doomed.

Miners could launch 51% attack against these coins, but why would they waste their resources on it? They won't gain much by doing it, shitcoin fans won't become Bitcoiners as the result.

We as a community could spend more time arguing with shitcoiners, so that new investors would get easily tricked, but this isn't as relevant today as it was a few years ago when we had the scaling drama.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
I know it's very ironic as I'm creating a thread about BSV, but let me rant a bit.

Though I understand that sometimes it's fun to laugh at their BS, let's simply stop talking about them! Regardless if it's something said by Craig Wright, Calvin Ayre, or whoever is in that faction. We're pretty much giving them the publicity they want by unnecessarily talking about their BS. It's not a productive topic to start with.

/end short rant

Inspired by this very thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/craig-wright-claims-today-will-be-the-last-day-for-bitcoins-5214053

Do we really need a new topic on this convicted criminal and scammer every day?
The problem is he's making up shit almost every day, rather than people posting new topics about it.
He keeps making it up because people keep giving him publicity by posting his lies on here, on reddit, on twitter, etc. Like all trolls he feeds on attention, good or bad. Ignore him and he'll go away.

Exactly. The reason he keeps on babbling crap is because he wants relevancy, and he successfully gets that relevancy through people who likes to post and talk about the crap he's saying. Imagine if people just ignored him and the whole BSV camp in general rather than talk about them? BSV might not even be in the top 100 coins. But nooo, the whole crypto community is actually one of the main reasons why BSV is still afloat.
Pages:
Jump to: