Pages:
Author

Topic: how to preditct coin price? - page 4. (Read 3068 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 02:13:46 PM
Without insider information (mostly for short term trading cases) it is difficult to accurately predict price movements though overall sentiments of the cryptomarket are still dominantly bullish for a long term. FA and TA do not always work properly including because of regular unexpected FUD pressure, massive speculative activity and etc. Thus, intuition plays a role along with tracing of positive rumours (for selling the news). Try to DYOR and invest in quality assets with sufficient hype to understand the potential of a coin, but be ready for possible price slumps or weak price growth anyway (for instance, quality coins often lack of marketing).
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
March 22, 2018, 01:48:46 PM
Yes its hard to predict if the value of coin would increase or decrease but my basis is their white paper i always read more about the project of one coin and when i see it has a good vision i could buy and hold it for long period of time because that has a pissibility to inceease its value.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 04:34:19 AM
It is almost impossible to predict the price of coins. But with the help of technical analysis and trading indicators it is possible to make forecasts for price changes. Also, trading indicators and Japanese candlestick charts can indicate trend change.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 04:17:17 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to accurately predict the price of altcoin, including whether the altcoin price will increase or decrease in the short term. Because if we anticipate that all of us, perhaps all of us will become millionaires. We can only approximate the upward or downward trend of bitcoin thanks to reputable websites, thanks to expert opinion, news, then use market analysis techniques to predict prices. .
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 04:11:47 AM
i believe in trading, there are always two parts that works with each other, u cannot only focus on one.

technical analysis and fundamental analysis. Crypto is weird, and sometimes fundamental analysis with alot of fud can crash a certain coin
Activity: 532
March 22, 2018, 03:07:50 AM
if anyone could accurately predict the price, we wouldn't have the market we have right now.

It is not possible to predict exactly but it is possible to give the prediction about the market. Most of the time, it is not possible for us to predict how the market is going to be and how much value it is going to reach.

Yes. You should keep an eye on the tecnical analysis and from that you should have an idea about it's average price. But predicting the market upfront is something no one can do, not even with the level of volatility of the crypto market. You can learn it in time. Try to read the topics here, watch some videos about trading by that you can learn some basic techniques. You can't really predict anything, but with good analysis you can reduce the degree of uncertainty.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
March 22, 2018, 02:20:47 AM
if anyone could accurately predict the price, we wouldn't have the market we have right now.

It is not possible to predict exactly but it is possible to give the prediction about the market. Most of the time, it is not possible for us to predict how the market is going to be and how much value it is going to reach.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
March 22, 2018, 02:01:00 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
March 22, 2018, 02:00:32 AM
It's impossible to predict coin price. The market is very volatile and unpredictable nowadays

When it comes to market it's so hard to predict what exact price it will go because of volatility like you said. And the best thing to do is to gain more knowledge and learn how the market cap works, anyways, i join telegram channel to get an information on where the market can go if the movement increase or decrease.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
March 22, 2018, 01:59:17 AM
i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.

There is no way to know the value of the coins if it will go increase or decrease, even the most intelligent person or trader doesnt know it. There are many factors that affects the value of a coin, the demand and supply of a coin, rumors and talks , positive and negative news.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 01:39:16 AM
i really don't understand how the price increase or decrease?i saw that price coin changes randomly.If anyone help to know trading,I will be very grateful.
This is basic truth that pump and dump in the market of the bitcoin as well as in another cryptourrency  depending upon much to the Rumours and negative news , so it is much easier for a trader to trade if he can expect that when rumour is coming and when it is going and also how much chances is there to get impact by that rumour in the market of cryptourrency .
If Rumour is negative and is against about cryptourrency then surely bitcoin price will get dump and if anything is positive or may be like that will force to increase the use of bitcoin than that will result into Increase in price .
Hope with thee ideas you can make expect that how the price can change to up and down .
And also we should make investment our money in bitcoin when it get dumped and sell when get high because dump us always a time to ignore negativity and make investment Cool
Activity: 84
March 21, 2018, 11:39:44 PM
It's very hard to predict the price as there are a lot of new people in this market now, they can make unpredictable moves and etc.
To predict the price look after news, marketing , technical analysis,  upcoming updates and news like forks hardfroks and etc. evaluate the community behind the idea and etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2018, 11:36:09 PM
It is very hard to predict. I was told that its all about supply and demand but when I read the replies on this thread, I never thought that there are a lot of things to consider. Trading sites (YOBIT) has bots that dictates the price. I don't know if that is illegal but its unfair for us who were just selling without bot. I am also analyzing the trend to predict the price but there are times that I am out of luck.
Activity: 560
Merit: 145
March 21, 2018, 11:10:04 PM
it's hard to ascertain the price of a coin, maybe my advice to you is form a disciplined strategy and do not get swayed on the issue.
I always use this way:
1. the division of capital
2. note the volume
3. buy rumors and sell news
4. Set a target
prediction of coin prices is impossible, because of its buble. good luck.  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 10:46:37 PM
maybe you can find out via the official website, or can also join the telegram group. usually there always provide information about the latest coin prices.
For sure, to anticipate a correct cost of a coin it's extremely hard however you can screen distinctive news sites which enables you to recognize what is occurring with a market and not generally but rather news can change the value well and guides dependably predicts the altcoin value you can utilize online networking sites like twitter to utilize live news from mediators of altcoin extends or foresee the value utilizing diverse signs
Activity: 280
March 21, 2018, 10:18:23 PM
maybe you can find out via the official website, or can also join the telegram group. usually there always provide information about the latest coin prices.
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 09:16:34 PM

That's the hardest part of being a trader. Specially if you don't know the population of that certain coin. The only way I can suggest technically is just watch the board and analyze the pattern which correspond the supply and demand.
Activity: 2
March 21, 2018, 07:36:03 PM
If you communicate with ancient gods you might be able to predict price movements
Activity: 273
Merit: 11
March 21, 2018, 07:35:10 PM
These are questions from newbies: if there were a method to predict prices, we would all be billionaires. So this is not possible.
But with technical and statistical analysis, it is possible to go far beyond the simple level of the case, and indeed the experts earn and the newbies lose ...
Activity: 420
March 21, 2018, 07:13:23 PM
Thrue checking the chart,  it helps to identify the next movement of the coin but in some cases it is not that realistic because the flow is not that stable.
Pages:
Jump to: