Pages:
Author

Topic: how to prepare for your death? - page 4. (Read 1981 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 08:51:20 PM
Give it to your family members and divide it amongst them before you die. 
Activity: 26
March 15, 2018, 06:34:55 PM
I think that competent lawyers solve all the problems. In addition, you need a trustee to track the proper transfer of inheritance.
Activity: 44
March 15, 2018, 04:26:49 PM
Know what you want to give and make sure that you do it before you die.
Activity: 71
March 15, 2018, 04:09:42 PM
The best way is to not think about it and let it be as it is.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 15, 2018, 12:35:15 PM
We need to accept that we're gonna die later. So we just get a lawyer and tell them our assets. And tell them to give all assets to your family. I think you need to go at the bank too. If you die someone will get your money in the bank once you die. I'm not sure what it is called. You can ask when you go at the bank. What documents you need.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
March 15, 2018, 12:15:26 PM
i think you should not prepare your death... the Death comes unexpected........don't think about it....better enjoy life.......we cant influence the date of death
Activity: 70
March 15, 2018, 12:01:25 PM
Before we die, dont forget to pray because after we died,  actually we aren't in the end of life. There are a life before a death.
Activity: 209
March 15, 2018, 05:52:56 AM
I am thinking how to prepare for death and passing assets to others.

I have a number of bank accounts, physical commodities and of course alt coins.

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

You need to plot all of your asset on crypt and also you need to make your family aware about your asset in btc and give them brief overview about it.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 03:37:08 AM
You can prepare for your death by living each and everyday of your life like it will be your last.
Zero all your worries, Be yourself, don't keep grudges against anyone. Just enjoy your life and make the best out of it!
Activity: 67
March 15, 2018, 02:36:03 AM
You can peep out from heaven if you want to know that..LOL
Activity: 67
March 15, 2018, 01:12:38 AM
Plan your will and know all your assets and give it to your family.
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 14, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

How do I make sure that when I die, these all get collected by my family? Of course I know about wills, but this is a new world with wallets and bank accounts in multiple countries.

Cheers

All people will come to an end,  yet we do not know when ot gonna happen. In preparation,  if you are wealthy and have plenty of assets,  prepare your last will and testament. Divide your property to your loves so that they wont quarrel or argue about it. Next to prepare is your relationship with your family and other people. Build a good relationship with them. Leave a legacy to them. Last is prepare yourself,  your eternal destination. Build an intimate relationship with the Lord to have a place in heaven. This is what matters most.
Activity: 20
March 14, 2018, 07:31:18 PM

Cheers

Kematian memang datangnya secara tiba-tiba, kita tidak tahu kapan dan dimana kita akan dijemput kematian. Dalam kehidupan, kita harus terbuka sama salah satu bagian dari keluarga kita, biar nanti kalau ajal datang, aset-aset kita bisa terwariskan ke keluarga kita sendiri.
Activity: 41
March 14, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
Everyone should donate their things to the needy as that will help people.
Activity: 294
March 13, 2018, 01:09:05 AM
Man is mortal, this is universal truth.None can predict when he will die.So you should live such a life that you prepare for death every moment and world remember you a long time.
Activity: 27
March 12, 2018, 10:08:46 PM
The best way is to not think about it and let it be as it is.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 12, 2018, 09:01:40 PM
For me, there is no need to prepare for our death. Life is so short to worry about things that we don't know when it will happen. That is what I am saying to those who were trying to sell me land on the cemetery. I was not fortunate to inherit anything from my grand father so I can't relate to this. My grand mother created her last will 10 years before she died. She make sure that her assets will be divided to her family. It will also help to inform your siblings about the things you own so that they will know. You need to tell it to them because other people will make use for your asset instead of your family.
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 08:50:03 PM
to exist in the perfect harmony with you soul
Activity: 30
March 12, 2018, 07:02:11 PM
The best is to not do anything, take away everything with you. Cheesy
Activity: 32
March 12, 2018, 05:11:19 PM
bro the world runs on belief and you gotta believe that your properites will be safely passed to you family.
Pages:
Jump to: