Pages:
Author

Topic: How to promote a website - page 3. (Read 1688 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
October 28, 2016, 08:36:26 AM
The best way to promote your site in my opinion is by paying PTC sites to advertise your sites. It is one of the great ways to gain many visitors in the site that might want to buy some dress. Also, spread the news more on fb. Signature campaign here and on other forums is good too. you can also contact google adsense it is also a good way to advertise the site and many users can see it. Hope your site prosper.  Cool
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
October 28, 2016, 07:57:57 AM
Hi guys,
I just started a kind of shop. It is a very small one and I am still working on it. But I don't know how to get customers. I promoted it on facebook for $70 on one day, had more than 1k likes but no orders and a very low site views. Have any of you ideas about promoting it? Also, take a look on the site and tell me what to change to look more professional. What kind of people to focus for advertisement etc...

https://franelleclothing.com/
you can harvest likes on your page on facebook but the conversion is just a small percentage to have. Better try to experiment with $5-10 ads on facebook but different targets so you will know if you can have orders depending on the group.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 27, 2016, 09:01:05 AM
You can do signature campaigns here or maybe you can have a small promo before you promote your site in order to encourage them. You can also increase your traffic to be able to see you in the first or 2nd page of google. Try also to make a facebook page and post your item there and also promoting your site.

That can also be a good idea, but you need proper management and experience. It might also be really costy. I'd pay people with reduction codes.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 27, 2016, 06:51:52 AM
Do as everyone here : put it in your signature and go spam everywhere Cheesy ! Also, you can rent traffic to your website (not the Facebook page, it is less important) for of course less than 70$ !

If you want your business to look legit and if you want it to last I discourage spamming.

What you can do is talk/connect with your network your friends, both offline and online.

Reach out to them and try to come up with collaborations that can help advertise and market your store.
Activity: 56
October 27, 2016, 06:04:55 AM
SEO or affiliate marketing, just find a company that will do it for you
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 26, 2016, 10:12:50 PM
Hi guys,
I just started a kind of shop. It is a very small one and I am still working on it. But I don't know how to get customers. I promoted it on facebook for $70 on one day, had more than 1k likes but no orders and a very low site views. Have any of you ideas about promoting it? Also, take a look on the site and tell me what to change to look more professional. What kind of people to focus for advertisement etc...

i think you made wrong decision bro to promoted and pay for $70, because you can do for free. first thing first, you have to submit your site into search engine like google, yahoo, bing, wait for 1-2 days, after its found by search engine, then you can make google analytics so you can make your own analyzing for your site. for bing and yahoo, you don't need to i think.

after this, you can buy google adword and play with your keyword because what? the point that really important is keyword, without legit keyword, your site will not have bunch of visitor that will come into your site. don't forget to submit your site into rss feed aggregator because its help you to make search engine and rss know that your site is very active and have update in several days. don't forget to submit your site into website directory to search for backlink. its a lot of to do to promote your website.

i have this experience before so i can give you this advice.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
October 26, 2016, 09:03:31 PM
You can do signature campaigns here or maybe you can have a small promo before you promote your site in order to encourage them. You can also increase your traffic to be able to see you in the first or 2nd page of google. Try also to make a facebook page and post your item there and also promoting your site.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 879
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
October 26, 2016, 08:44:10 PM
If its on the forum you can go for sig campaign or ask people with popular sites to use banners of your sites
Activity: 38
October 26, 2016, 03:46:00 PM
Do as everyone here : put it in your signature and go spam everywhere Cheesy ! Also, you can rent traffic to your website (not the Facebook page, it is less important) for of course less than 70$ !
Activity: 17
October 26, 2016, 02:45:49 PM
Hi guys,

Pages:
Jump to: