Pages:
Author

Topic: How to promote bitcoin digital store? - page 2. (Read 3372 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1003
--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77
January 11, 2015, 07:20:12 AM
I have setup my bitcoin digital store www.bitcoinestore.net .All products I've listed are outsourced . It's been over a week store is launched and I got no sale. I tried some advertising but it didn't work.

I think your store looks very good, nicely done. However, I can only find gift cards and MS products keys on sale (legit?). You need to find killer products on your rack, then customers will come.

You also have to finish your sitepages first. Your "about" and "terms" pages are still blank. People wouldn't shop on an unfinished site.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
January 11, 2015, 07:01:36 AM
I have setup my bitcoin digital store www.bitcoinestore.net .All products I've listed are outsourced . It's been over a week store is launched and I got no sale. I tried some advertising but it didn't work.
If anyone knows how to promote properly please post.Also if someone wants to become partner in this project let me know.

Promotion is hard these days to be honest.

Tell you what, i'll write up an article about your shop on CryptoArticles later today, to hopefully drive some traffic to you site.

Would you be interested in doing a small written interview somewhere next week, which we can also publish on the site?

Free of charge of course Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
January 11, 2015, 04:29:00 AM
If anyone knows how to promote properly please post.Also if someone wants to become partner in this project let me know.
Pages:
Jump to: