Pages:
Author

Topic: How to protect your portfolio during the bear market? - page 2. (Read 435 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
I think we're at the beginning of the bear market. The question is how do I manage my losses?
I hold some of my coins but have cashed out some too and rebought at a lower price (which resulted in an increase of total amount of my ETH, LTC but that's not too much tbh).

There's no such thing as "safe haven" in crypto, the best option would be to convert into fiat to avoid loses (although I've already taken some).

Also, I've made some research lately on projects that I'm interested in for long-term holding (at least a year). I don't wanna add any additional cash just yet, instead gonna re-invest my money and I'm thinking if that's the right moment to do so. Huh
Seeing on the methods that you are making on here I would say its really good since you did able to cash out and bought on lower prices even more when you do see opportunities of buybacks. My habit and my goals are always on getting out my capital first and then re-roll on the profits that you do made.Rinse and repeat because this is the way that you would able to make money.Handling your portfolio on bear market isn't possible but somehow you can able to lessen the risk of losing by doing good decision either on holding it or selling % of your holdings.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I think we're at the beginning of the bear market. The question is how do I manage my losses?
I hold some of my coins but have cashed out some too and rebought at a lower price (which resulted in an increase of total amount of my ETH, LTC but that's not too much tbh).

There's no such thing as "safe haven" in crypto, the best option would be to convert into fiat to avoid loses (although I've already taken some).

Also, I've made some research lately on projects that I'm interested in for long-term holding (at least a year). I don't wanna add any additional cash just yet, instead gonna re-invest my money and I'm thinking if that's the right moment to do so. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: