Pages:
Author

Topic: How to raise funding for trading? - page 6. (Read 2481 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
September 15, 2022, 06:45:31 PM
re-invest,re-roll, compounding profits is the only way that he could really make his trading capital even more bigger because you cant really make yourself to reach out this kind of certain state if you do just rely on others
support which its true that on most people been saying that you cant really get any financial support here on this forum speaking with money or investment because they would rather make you look like a scammer.  Cheesy
Its better to make your capital bigger on your own if you dont really have any source of income or savings to make your capital bigger.Dont expect for some monetary support on any place online
because people cant really just trust you on and what guarantees that you could really give to them?

True, that should be done in case he wanted a huge fund for his trading.  It just don't sink in that he claimed to be successful in trading for some years and yet failed to increase his fund for trading.  For me it is a BS to ask someone funds because he is performing well in his trading activities.  Besides if he wanted to to be serious then he should have shown his trading logs as what @2dogs stated.  This way at least reader can see what it would look like if they started funding the request.

If someone telling me that they are profitable and yet they ask for more funds for there trades coming from other people then I don't believe on that guys because from thinking deeply on what they currently do why they need funds if they think they can earn more for their trades? They can just do what you just said since asking for fundings is not cool to hear and saw this for so many times conducted by scammers from the past. So If I where the OP better not to ask if he don't want people think that he just want to scam people around here.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 15, 2022, 06:02:48 PM
re-invest,re-roll, compounding profits is the only way that he could really make his trading capital even more bigger because you cant really make yourself to reach out this kind of certain state if you do just rely on others
support which its true that on most people been saying that you cant really get any financial support here on this forum speaking with money or investment because they would rather make you look like a scammer.  Cheesy
Its better to make your capital bigger on your own if you dont really have any source of income or savings to make your capital bigger.Dont expect for some monetary support on any place online
because people cant really just trust you on and what guarantees that you could really give to them?

True, that should be done in case he wanted a huge fund for his trading.  It just don't sink in that he claimed to be successful in trading for some years and yet failed to increase his fund for trading.  For me it is a BS to ask someone funds because he is performing well in his trading activities.  Besides if he wanted to to be serious then he should have shown his trading logs as what @2dogs stated.  This way at least reader can see what it would look like if they started funding the request.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 794
September 14, 2022, 06:23:28 PM
I am doing trading since more than Four years and earning good  but i want more capital for big trade setups, so any pro trader please suggest me that how can i raise fund for my trading.

I know nothing about  fundraising so please guide me through this process for my better future.

Thanks.

If you want to grow your capital very quickly then I would suggest you trade futures. By trading futures you can own a lot of money overnight. Future trade is such that you can increase your money by 5x, 10x and 20x, as you wish. But you need to have good knowledge about futures trade, otherwise you can lose your principal money from there.The most important thing in futures trading is the liquidity. If the liquidity is hit once during your trade, you will lose all your money. So if you are interested in futures trading then learn well first and then go. Otherwise you will lose all your money later.
Never ever touch up futures if you arent ready nor have the sufficient knowledge and skills on trading or else you would really just burst up your entire capital in no time.Its better to stick with spot first

if you are really that tending to raise up your capital even though on a gradual basis which might not be the same when you do futures but it is less risky compared when you do futures.

Its never been a good option or choice to have this kind of consideration when raising up your capital on trading.You would rather see the opposite result.
Activity: 307
Merit: 42
September 14, 2022, 12:46:07 AM
I am doing trading since more than Four years and earning good  but i want more capital for big trade setups, so any pro trader please suggest me that how can i raise fund for my trading.

I know nothing about  fundraising so please guide me through this process for my better future.

Thanks.

If you want to grow your capital very quickly then I would suggest you trade futures. By trading futures you can own a lot of money overnight. Future trade is such that you can increase your money by 5x, 10x and 20x, as you wish. But you need to have good knowledge about futures trade, otherwise you can lose your principal money from there.The most important thing in futures trading is the liquidity. If the liquidity is hit once during your trade, you will lose all your money. So if you are interested in futures trading then learn well first and then go. Otherwise you will lose all your money later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
September 13, 2022, 11:34:39 PM
If you are trying to raise a fund raising for your trading, I think it will not be a good idea and it will just bring trouble in your part. Much better to use your own capital for trading even small then if it will grow then you can add more capital from your profit to grow bigger if that was your goal.

That will be a better idea. It's wiser to use your own funds so you'll be able to handle the possible risks that you might face. Trading will always be risky and asking somebody else to fund you will be too complex and might cause you trouble in the end. Just try to use your hard-earned money because you don't have to use huge capital in the beginning. Let your capital grow by handling your finances well.
Crypto trading is not for the weak they say, i believe them because trading required your full-time and every trader knows how he or she manages risk and capital in trading. It's complex to some people while it's easier to some people too, just having the right mindset always proof that one can succeed in trading. Talking about using your hard earned money to trade, is the best thing, since it's your money you would know how to do proper management of it and wouldn't want to be running at loss or getting account liquidated.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
September 13, 2022, 02:26:28 PM
Post your trading logs so we can see if you are really doing as well as you say.
Hahaha, I really don't know if it matters, but it's fine if the OP wants to.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm sure the OP was just larping - was calling him out for the BS.

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
September 12, 2022, 05:17:18 PM
Post your trading logs so we can see if you are really doing as well as you say.
Hahaha, I really don't know if it matters, but it's fine if the OP wants to.

It doesn't have to be a big fund, it's best to have a fund that is ultimately capable of making a big one.  Simply you manage the funds you have without having to borrow a bank.  That will make you have a big burden. Because the risk of trading is quite large, you can lose at any time. If you lose you cannot return your loan funds.
Everything is risky especially when we trade with volatile assets. I never thought trading should be forced, it shouldn't be. There is no need to take out a bank loan or anything like that to trade because the market is not always what we expect. Minimize risk with safe trading, it can be done with funds you can afford to lose, regardless of the amount.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
September 12, 2022, 05:02:37 PM

Have you tried leverage?
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
September 12, 2022, 04:59:17 PM

Thanks.

This sounds very funny honestly.  Is their any different ways people raise fund in trading? It is either you are working to earn money , their is no magic about it. If your trading is not giving enough profit,  what you need to do is get a part time or full time job to support your trading.

Aside from that, if his trading result is a gain then it is more logical to just reroll the trading profit in order for him to get bigger fundings.  Honestly, I don't OP needed someone to increase his funding if he is in profit in his trades.  What I see here is that, OP is getting greedy and impatience to make huge amount of money in a short period of time by asking other people to fund his trading venture.  This kind of action carries more risk than any other kind of trading because he might be blinded by greed and since he already shown impatience, then there is no doubt, some trade will fail because of the impatient characteristics of OP.
September 12, 2022, 03:30:36 PM

I know nothing about  fundraising so please guide me through this process for my better future.

Thanks.

This sounds very funny honestly.  Is their any different ways people raise fund in trading? It is either you are working to earn money , their is no magic about it. If your trading is not giving enough profit,  what you need to do is get a part time or full time job to support your trading.

Aside from that, if his trading result is a gain then it is more logical to just reroll the trading profit in order for him to get bigger fundings.  Honestly, I don't OP needed someone to increase his funding if he is in profit in his trades.  What I see here is that, OP is getting greedy and impatience to make huge amount of money in a short period of time by asking other people to fund his trading venture.  This kind of action carries more risk than any other kind of trading because he might be blinded by greed and since he already shown impatience, then there is no doubt, some trade will fail because of the impatient characteristics of OP.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
September 12, 2022, 11:33:53 AM
It seems the OP is overly confident in his trading results and then wants to convince others to enter their money into the trade. Don't act recklessly OP, managing people's money isn't as easy as you think and when you once fall into the risk of loss, that's where your journey will end.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 12, 2022, 10:28:04 AM
If you are trying to raise a fund raising for your trading, I think it will not be a good idea and it will just bring trouble in your part. Much better to use your own capital for trading even small then if it will grow then you can add more capital from your profit to grow bigger if that was your goal.
Activity: 826
Merit: 583
September 12, 2022, 10:22:38 AM

I don't know if you like risk or not, but if you really don't have any other way out to get big capital for trading then you might be able to make a loan to the bank, but you have to remember the risks and consequences if you can't afford to pay the debt. but if you want to try then try to collect little by little (profit you can) maybe you can do.

It doesn't have to be a big fund, it's best to have a fund that is ultimately capable of making a big one.  Simply you manage the funds you have without having to borrow a bank.  That will make you have a big burden. Because the risk of trading is quite large, you can lose at any time. If you lose you cannot return your loan funds.
Perhaps indeed everyone has various ways. But I feel uneasy if I trade using borrowed funds. I believe there is a burden in trading and it has a negative impact on trading results. But there are also those who learn and are proficient then do debt to increase capital and they succeed as well. Remember you must be an expert in using small funds before you use large funds.
Of course trading with borrowed funds will not be convenient. moreover, the risk of the trades made is even greater.
the risk of losing the trade plus the risk of not being able to repay the borrowed funds. it will blow our heads out.
I would be more comfortable trading with my funds. and more importantly, funds that have nothing to do with our needs. although we don't expect to lose. but crypto trading will not always bring us a win. the most important thing is to make our financial management better.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
September 12, 2022, 09:22:27 AM

I don't know if you like risk or not, but if you really don't have any other way out to get big capital for trading then you might be able to make a loan to the bank, but you have to remember the risks and consequences if you can't afford to pay the debt. but if you want to try then try to collect little by little (profit you can) maybe you can do.

Perhaps indeed everyone has various ways. But I feel uneasy if I trade using borrowed funds. I believe there is a burden in trading and it has a negative impact on trading results. But there are also those who learn and are proficient then do debt to increase capital and they succeed as well. Remember you must be an expert in using small funds before you use large funds.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 12, 2022, 08:49:12 AM
I am doing trading since more than Four years and earning good  but i want more capital for big trade setups, so any pro trader please suggest me that how can i raise fund for my trading.

I know nothing about  fundraising so please guide me through this process for my better future.

Thanks.
September 11, 2022, 05:34:08 PM
I am doing trading since more than Four years and earning good  but i want more capital for big trade setups, so any pro trader please suggest me that how can i raise fund for my trading.

Thanks.

Shouldn't you have enough fund for your trading activity?  You stated that you are earning good, so why aren't you able to increase your capital during those time of glorious trade?  You do not need to fund raise since you claim you are earning good, that makes me think you are capable trader.  All I can say is, don't rush things, if you do that will be the start of your problem.  I know a friend who is good at trading too but we know trading is not all profit all the time.  So he do thing like you do but the market play a joke on him and he gut busted.  Now he is in hiding because people who trusted him is asking to get their money back plus the interest.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 592
God is great
September 10, 2022, 09:57:55 AM
Funding is always very important in trading. Either you should have your existing funding or if you have a job, you can generate funding for trading by saving a little from there.By this method after some time you can have a nice special fund accumulated for trading And the third way you can increase your funding is trading itself.By trading you will learn and earn and save those money and then try to grow it.but it will take long time.
One of the ways to make trading grows is to have something thing doing that brings in money, with this one can support trade by not depending for the trade profit for use. Profits from the can be use to expand trading to become large. When their no other means of money coming in it makes trading to be slow in growth.

If you are a very good trader, you can also increase your trade funding by taking a loan.But you can use this option only if you have a lot of experience.
It is never a good idea for someone to take a loan for trading no matter how perfect one may think may be good in trading. Trading in debt or borrowed fund is risky,  cryptocurrency is always volatile and you never can tell if the market can be favourable to you always.
Activity: 994
Merit: 441
September 07, 2022, 07:48:42 PM

Thanks.
If you have been involved with a trading platform for four years, you must know better how to raise money for trading.Four years of experience must make you a good trader.You must have a large fund from which you can withdraw to the trading platform as a large fund.But to gain more experience always stick with the trading platform and take advice from the experts.Always follow some guidelines of e-trading platform.But I will say one thing that never trade on trading platform when you are distracted or drunk.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1157
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
September 07, 2022, 07:45:58 PM
~snip~Anyway, an instant way to have higher capital is by taking a loan. But it is only a good idea if you really know well how to trade properly and get profits regularly. And make sure it is not for future trade, it is better for spot trade only.

it is the last way and not recommended for beginners. Taking out a loan will only add to the burden for those who can't earn anything in trading.
Management really needs to pay attention and advice not to trade in futures I think is a good suggestion, because the risk of futures will be greater than trading on the spot.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 673
September 07, 2022, 07:28:48 PM
If there is one thing I know about more, is that you will always keep seeking for more and that's not a bad idea, its the way people get to go beyond being rich to being wealthy. Like you've stated in OP, you've been trading for over 4years and is doing good at it, that's the same story with more. The more money your able to acquire, the more money you would want to acquire and the best way to do that is, offer some service, trade or run a business.
That's one thing the forum trieste teach, eaysto go about being honourable about getting funds and not reaping from others but yourself. Not like a saying your doing that anyway as that would be off to the thread but, I'm saying, you could look out for some services you could render #Work!
Pages:
Jump to: