Pages:
Author

Topic: how to reach 1btc - page 5. (Read 3380 times)

copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
June 13, 2017, 07:36:46 PM
im at $200 btc and have no skills to offer what can i do to get 1 BTC , if i was in a sig campaign how long would it take as a full member to get 1 bitcoin because i need to buy a established site which is profiting preferably a gambling site or something along those lines, what do you guys think about this?
It takes months before that happen even me, im just waiting for me to be a Ful member.Just be patient and determined, that is the secret of it. Everything comes from small begginings, just wait for your spot and pray for it. Everything is in plan you have just to wait for it br patient.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
June 13, 2017, 07:33:53 PM
im at $200 btc and have no skills to offer what can i do to get 1 BTC , if i was in a sig campaign how long would it take as a full member to get 1 bitcoin because i need to buy a established site which is profiting preferably a gambling site or something along those lines, what do you guys think about this?
Everything takes time before having a good one. You only need to be patient friend. Everything is under your control. Even it takes months or years as long as you have been reach your goals every little things that you have done will be worth it just be patient and determined enough then everything will follows.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
https://gexcrypto.io
June 13, 2017, 07:31:42 PM
Do you think that you can earn 1 bitcoin without any skills? And signature campaigns shouldn't be considered as source of income. Ok, let's say you are full member and accepted to good paying signature campaign. You can earn somewhere about 0.01 btc weekly. How long it will take to reach 1 bitcoin? Do your maths. You want to buy gambling website to earn profit? Well, if you don't have any skills, I'm not sure how you would manage such site.

I agree with you. You cannot earn 1btc instantly by only joining signature campaign. Skills are needed badly if you really want to earn that big amount. There are some signature campaign which offers a video making contest with 0.5btc prize. If you're not going to explore the bitcoin insustry and wont improve your skills, it will be so hard for you to earn even small amount of btc.  
Activity: 378
June 13, 2017, 07:27:49 PM
Can you buy a gambling site, well a profitable one, for 1 Bitcoin? I know 1 Bitcoin quite a bit of money, but I don't think it is enough to purchase a profitable website.

To attain 1 BTC, you have all the obvious methods:

One can buy it
Gamble
Trade
Signature campaigns (to reach a member one needs 60 activity - This can be attained in around 10 weeks)

Because you have no skills, as you said, I would suggest gambling. I don't see anything else.

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
June 13, 2017, 07:15:46 PM
[/quote

Hopelessly long. Your best chance in my opinion is to trade in altcoins, you can turn $200 into $2000-$3000 in a matter of weeks there.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
June 13, 2017, 07:11:09 PM
Do you think that you can earn 1 bitcoin without any skills? And signature campaigns shouldn't be considered as source of income. Ok, let's say you are full member and accepted to good paying signature campaign. You can earn somewhere about 0.01 btc weekly. How long it will take to reach 1 bitcoin? Do your maths. You want to buy gambling website to earn profit? Well, if you don't have any skills, I'm not sure how you would manage such site.
Indeed, if you only relay on only 1 source you probably need more than 1 or 2 years to get 1 Bitcoin with about 0.01 btc weekly. That's much better to allocate your signature campaign earning to trade and trade with good altcoin for better income.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
June 13, 2017, 07:03:16 PM
If you want to get 20-30% profit from the amount of capital then immediately join for altcoin trading. All at risk or not at all. Joining gamling is just waiting for luck but trade requires analysis.
NO RISK NO GAIN! Altcoin trading has been said to be the best investment choice by many people but imo i think OP needs to do his due diligence to avoid losing his startup capital afaik trading is moreless like gambling and if OP is not ready to lose some then he isn't ready to win some!
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
June 13, 2017, 07:00:20 PM
It's hard to earn 1btc for now but if you work hard and you join trading of altcoins and I am sure you can earn that amount. Some crowd funding campaigns has the big opportunities to earn bigger btc amounts and my friends also shares me their stories about good profit that they benefit from crowd fundings.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
June 13, 2017, 06:54:24 PM
If you want to get 20-30% profit from the amount of capital then immediately join for altcoin trading. All at risk or not at all. Joining gamling is just waiting for luck but trade requires analysis.
This sounds legit method. Just buy altcoins that has many investor. You can notice it on the trading volume of the coin. Always buy trusted coin and not a shit coin. Trusted coin price always ranging from 1000sats above .

Avoid yobit for exchange site. Try bittrex or polo. Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 251
June 13, 2017, 06:48:58 PM
To make it happen, you need to do a short term trading in the altcoins due to most of often you can multiply your capital
Investment from 100% up to 1000% almost.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
June 13, 2017, 06:45:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1363
Slava Ukraini!
June 13, 2017, 06:22:56 PM
Activity: 378
June 13, 2017, 05:12:11 PM
Pages:
Jump to: