Pages:
Author

Topic: How to reach that next level of crypto knowledge all beginners have to face. - page 2. (Read 154 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Start using small amount. What do you want to do, buy or sell LTC or other alts? You can put your buy order at the price you want, and place it. The order may not be filled right away if your buying price is lower than the current rate. It will be executed when the market reached your price level. Same with the sell order. You don't need to worry about the candle graphs. Because it is just the price movement of the coin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 6
As a beginner, I was exploring coinbase pro, and I noticed that when I look at the LTC market for example, when I click on the coinbase pro button to look at that market, or any market, my web browser fills my screen with a candle graph and a tone of other information.

My goal is to be able to look at that webpage and be able understand/navigate the whole thing. But there has to be a class on it. And so far I've found online beginners classes spread around the internet and as I'm exploring which one to take I'm making this post to ask you guys:

What online class should I take so that I can comprehend what I'm looking at when viewing this webpage? As of right now, it's all greek to me. I understand the graphs just fine on coinbase, but coinbase pro is useless to me because I don't understand any of it.

Here's the webpage I'm talking about: https://pro.coinbase.com/trade/LTC-USD

Also, I consider this part of the question, but I've heard mentions in forums/google that in these more complicated types of exchanges that you can actually program your account on there to automatically sell all of your crypto and/or trade it all for another crypto if the value reaches a certain level, that way I won't have to watch the market like a hawk 24/7. How does one learn how to do that?
Pages:
Jump to: