Pages:
Author

Topic: How to receive your salary in Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 563 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
   Do you pay any tax for the income you get for such kind of work as the youtuber?
If not, then why to complicate and find mediators? Just create a bitcoin wallet and send to your bosses the wallet's address where they can send your crypto payment.
   The problem is only in your bosses, will tehy agree to pay you in crypto at all?
Anyway you may use the wallet's address in your videos to people who wish to support you and like your work send some money there.
Activity: 882
Merit: 595
Why you should trust a third party with your incomes? I believe you haven't earned it very easily... earning money needs lots of efforts.
Not sure as I'm not a youtuber, but Google may see this suspicious if you change the country for withdrawals when you will use a third party service. Afaik Google prefers to deal directly with the account owners.

I don't know where are you from, but you can convert your fiat currency (after you received payment from Google) to bitcoin through localbitcoins and paxful.
You will be doing transactions with your local peoples. No banks, No tax issues, you will get complete privacy.

Maybe you don't know the purpose of this post, for me he just said that if we had an employee and we give the salary by bitcoin not using real money to the employee

So the company that should register in that website and set up all bitcoin address that the employee has in his company
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Well, I just signed up an account and they still didn't ask for a social security number. I guess that's a good sign. Let's see.

I assume you just want to get Bitcoin without having to use an exchange? Regardless of how legit that service is, I still believe that managing your own funds, that is, accepting your fiat payment and then use that to buy Bitcoin through an exchange is still a good alternative.

Where did you live? Don't you have a local exchange that supports fiat to crypto trades?

I think his main purpose by looking 3rd party to convert his salary (from youtube) is to avoid an exchange as he do not want to store the money in bank account while at the same time most local exchanges requires bank account details in order to let him do fiat-crypto trades. His main idea is to receive the salary in bitcoin without converting it through exchange. Means that he want to receive his salary in a bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Recently I found an Australian company called Get Paid In Bitcoin (https://getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/) that does just that.
If you think that this third party has a good reputation or a trusted site then you could try that but try that at your own risk. Another option would be, buy bitcoins on exchange. I haven't tried transferring money from bank to bittrex but withdrawing from bittrex to bank is possible. Bittrex.com.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Well, I just signed up an account and they still didn't ask for a social security number. I guess that's a good sign. Let's see.

I assume you just want to get Bitcoin without having to use an exchange? Regardless of how legit that service is, I still believe that managing your own funds, that is, accepting your fiat payment and then use that to buy Bitcoin through an exchange is still a good alternative.

Where did you live? Don't you have a local exchange that supports fiat to crypto trades?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Wow, good job. Congratulations for your success. It looks like Youtube hasn't received payments with bitcoin, maybe someday. You can use paypall, then you just buy bitcoin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
https://www.bitwage.com/for-individuals/  is the obvious choice but I don't know exactly how they work. Anyone who offers it is going to be by the book as much as possible so I'd let go of the idea of being safely ensconced from The Man.

Have you checked whether Google will send to third party accounts? They may have a rule against that.
I'm checking their website, it's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks!

Apparently they put the receiving account on the name of the client, to deal with issues like that.

Why you should trust a third party with your incomes?
Because of the reputation of that third party. Therefore, it would have to have a good one.

Not sure as I'm not a youtuber, but Google may see this suspicious if you change the country for withdrawals when you will use a third party service. Afaik Google prefers to deal directly with the account owners.
That may be true. However, by checking the payout information here in my account, I believe you can just put any banking info you want and the money will go there. It makes sense, since lots of Youtubers are just children probably without bank accounts on their names.

I don't know where are you from, but you can convert your fiat currency (after you received payment from Google) to bitcoin through localbitcoins and paxful.
You will be doing transactions with your local peoples. No banks, No tax issues, you will get complete privacy.
I appreciate your input, but that's not a good solution. If it's after I received from Google, it went through my bank account. If it touches your bank account, the government knows you received it and will tax it.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
https://www.bitwage.com/for-individuals/  is the obvious choice but I don't know exactly how they work. Anyone who offers it is going to be by the book as much as possible so I'd let go of the idea of being safely ensconced from The Man.

Have you checked whether Google will send to third party accounts? They may have a rule against that.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
Why you should trust a third party with your incomes? I believe you haven't earned it very easily... earning money needs lots of efforts.

Hi all. Bitcoin newbie here posting for the first time.

I am a Youtuber earning a living from the money I make with my videos. That money is paid to me by Google through international bank transfers. There's no other payment method.

I'm looking for some way to receive that money in Bitcoin. Some kind of service that receives your salary for you from your employer, converts it to Bitcoin and pays it to you. That would be really useful to people who work for companies that refuse to pay in crypto.

Recently I found an Australian company called Get Paid In Bitcoin (https://getpaidinbitcoin.com.au/) that does just that. You give your employer their bank details, they receive your payment, convert it to Bitcoin and transfer it to your wallet, after a fee. However, unfortunately, they only work in Australia. Which doesn't make sense to me, since Bitcoin doesn't differ national to international transfers. Maybe someone knows of a similar service that works internationally?

Why don't I simply receive my income in fiat currency and then buy Bitcoin with it? Because I want my income to stay as much away from banks as possible. My goal is to avoid taxation, which in my country is absurdly abusive.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: