Pages:
Author

Topic: How To Recover Crypto worth 78k$ from Stolen Phone - page 3. (Read 470 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
i have few xmr on  binance  and some on gambling websites as i am gambling everyday, and most of my coins is on Trustwallet but the bad thing is that  the backup keys are in the phone.
If your seed phrase is on the phone and you do not have the backup anywhere else, that means you have lost your coin. Backup on phone is not safe and secure at all, the best way to backup is offline which can be on paper or steel sheet, in different locations.

You can still be able to recover your email to access your coins on the gambling sites and exchanges. But never leave your coins on exchanges, all you have to do is to just backup the wallet seed phrase offline in two or three different locations
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
You have your coin on an exchange or a centralized wallet? If you do not remember the password to the email and only your phone number can be used to recover your email, go to your service provider to retrieve your sim.

But having your coins on an exchange or centralized wallet means it is not your coin on blockchain and you have no full control over your own coins. Make use of noncustodial wallet instead and backup your seed phrase on a paper or steel sheet, having like three backups in different locations.
i have few xmr on  binance  and some on gambling websites as i am gambling everyday, and most of my coins is on Trustwallet but the bad thing is that  the backup keys are in the phone.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
You have your coin on an exchange or a centralized wallet? If you do not remember the password to the email and only your phone number can be used to recover your email, go to your service provider to retrieve your sim.

But having your coins on an exchange or centralized wallet means it is not your coin on blockchain and you have no full control over your own coins. Make use of noncustodial wallet instead and backup your seed phrase on a paper or steel sheet, having like three backups in different locations.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi, i lost my phone, and i can't recover my email as the theft have changed phone number which was associated to my email, with which i have created almost everywhere accounts and wallets, if there is any possible way please let me know.

Pages:
Jump to: