Pages:
Author

Topic: How to recover when you are down 90% of your portfolio? - page 5. (Read 589 times)

legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
it is very simple, stop calling what is NOT a portfolio, a portfolio.

when you fill your bags with nonsense altcoins, you are not creating a portfolio. you are instead creating a higher risk bag that is guaranteed to lead you into bigger losses compared to if you only had bitcoin alone.
a real portfolio is when you diversify into different financial assets such as as stocks, bonds, gold and bitcoin. not when you have bitcoin and buy altcoins to "diversify".
it has been proven that whenever bitcoin rises or falls, the altcoins fall hard so when you bag hold them you are not only reducing the profit you may gain you are also increasing the chances of losing a lot of money. hence your 90% loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
Hey guys, my friends and I were down 90% of our crypto portfolio. We bought at the highs and we bought shitcoins. Now we are still down significantly and i just want to ask if you guys have strategy to recover from this? Cheers!

or if you are in Canada, start buying older pennies before 1982, the cooper is worth 5 cents, so you can melt 1 cent down into 5. Just don`t let the queen see you.
Activity: 224
Hey guys, my friends and I were down 90% of our crypto portfolio. We bought at the highs and we bought shitcoins. Now we are still down significantly and i just want to ask if you guys have strategy to recover from this? Cheers!

Buy Land, FARM LAND, Population only going up, land only going down. You win in the long! even if the economy fucks up you still got your land
https://www.scmp.com/property/hong-kong-china/article/2151682/buyer-world-record-us760000-parking-space-boss-hong-kong

The house I am living in is worth $1.5 million (it is actually a pretty small house) 50 years ago it was $10,000
Activity: 256
Personally I would start with converting the shitcoins to Bitcoin, you would need a 10x to break even so about 50k Bitcoin (which will happen if Bitcoin succeeds), I would personally also dollar cost average in to lower your break even point. None of this is financial advice but if you believe in Bitcoin this will help recuperate your losses.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Peace and love
Pages:
Jump to: