Pages:
Author

Topic: how to regain trust? - page 3. (Read 608 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 18, 2018, 10:13:51 PM
Im confused of this post.If Im mistaken just correct me then.The question is how to regain trust because of not activating account for a long time right?or its on the other way?Well I'll just answer the question base from my understanding.Apparently I had no idea if what will happened to an account that is unactivated for a long time, maybe you got negative trust because of abandonment or maybe not.Well if im in your shoes gaining trust is you need to work hard on it and it takes time to recover.So just do everything to get back on track again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 10:00:06 PM
Get back your very hard faith just by you patience
Activity: 21
April 18, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
no way
just try to be a better person in the future.
Activity: 18
April 18, 2018, 09:13:49 PM
it is difficult to recover a trush that has been destroyed, if it can then it is a second chance
Activity: 15
April 18, 2018, 07:51:46 PM
this is a very difficult task to do,man! at least apologize and try to be a better person, and do as many good things as possible
Activity: 43
March 30, 2018, 05:45:57 AM
It is very hard to regain trust. You need to prove that you're changed.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
If you want to lose, it is very difficult to fix because of how to fix very many people who have been betrayed, so it takes time to improve trust.
copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 5
January 30, 2018, 11:42:57 AM
do good things in every way so you can gain trust to others.

And then make like a proven record over time. So that the other can see that you actually earn it.
Activity: 25
January 30, 2018, 11:27:04 AM
honestly, when trust has been broken I cannot be regained back. It is just impossible because at the back of our mind a bad memory will trigger us to think sideways about a person. We may not have that clean slate but what we can do is offer them forgiveness and let ourselves know that we are only human. We must accept their flaws and mishaps.
Activity: 42
January 30, 2018, 10:56:19 AM
if with a wife we lose confidence, then discuss with her partner, apologize to the wife. how to create harmony in the family. Listen with an open mind what her partner needs. Brainstorm what each can do to improve relationships. Try as hard as possible to always put your partner first and do this every day so it becomes a habit.
Activity: 101
Merit: 13
January 29, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
do good things in every way so you can gain trust to others.
Activity: 103
January 10, 2018, 03:58:37 PM
Regaining trust is very difficult. You need to be patient and understanding if you want to regain the trust of someone and prove that you are trustworthy.
Activity: 27
January 10, 2018, 01:08:25 PM
Losing trust is really easy but regaining it is hard. I believe you should show little actions that show you can be trusted, through small steps you can regain the lost trust
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 12:51:58 PM
the best way is, you have to proof that you are now changed. by showing people you are now brand new and are wiling to pay the price for your past actions. even if the people will not accept you.... even until you die.
Activity: 126
January 10, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
the most important first step to regain trust is to practice open and honest communication.if you you can't talk to each other this way, then there isn't much hope of repair.But if both of you are both willing to sit down and talk to each other , then you have a great starting point. Each of you should discuss how you are feeling about the situation that caused the breech of trust.You should also be willing to listen to how the other feels, whether you agree or disagree.For the wounded partner, being able to let those feelings out allows you to release some of the hurt that you have perhaps been bottling up.For the offender, this is an opportunity to apologize,ask for forgivenessand to explain without defensiveness or excuses why you behaved as you did.Giving your partner a window into your frame of mind can help soften the blow of betrayal. After you have talk about your feelings, discussed how to rebulid trust between the two of you like talk about expectation and what you want the end result would be.Then come up with a plan that will work for both of you and don't be afraid to voice what you want and need.
Activity: 46
January 10, 2018, 11:25:19 AM
Belief is hard to find again if you miss it. Belief comes when you do it yourself and try to overcome it. The truth, the concept of your life is the belief in this life. Keep your faith and do not lose it. lose it, do not rush to find old faith and slowly make new beliefs.
Activity: 118
January 10, 2018, 11:20:01 AM
When you lose trust you can gain it back by changing the bad behaviour known you for.
Activity: 55
January 10, 2018, 10:17:19 AM
Part 3 Getting Ready to Trust Someone Again
1 Assess the situation. Before you can rebuild trust in someone after they betrayed you, you should first ask yourself if the relationship is one you want to salvage. ...
2 Consider the person's reaction to the situation. ...
3 Keep an eye out for continued deception. ...
4 Express your feelings.
Activity: 196
January 10, 2018, 09:55:14 AM
I did not open my account for how many months. Now I decided to join the campaign again. Please give me some advice. Thanks in advance to all.

for me it was a very amazing decision with the decision, hopefully this could be useful for the next, the task is to do a detailed research can read the situation just so that the results can be satisfactory in the end
Activity: 13
January 10, 2018, 09:54:25 AM
i think you first be trusted then you can regain trust from the others. or you can be friendly and sooner or later they can already tell you a secret.
Pages:
Jump to: