Pages:
Author

Topic: How to Reignite your passion on Trading? - page 2. (Read 210 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
December 09, 2017, 10:37:17 AM
Within this past few days i made so many wrong decision on trading. I predicted wrong, or i haven't maximize my Buy in and Out. This make me lose confidence on my skills. what keep your passion on trading and continue more?

I can understand what you have been through because I too stopped trading when I felt that it was not anymore profitable for me and I shifted to other ways of making some Bitcoin online. I think as of now it is not really for me as I am poor in choosing whether to buy or to sell. Though am not closing my doors in the near future. Maybe what can ignite me in trading again is if I can have a good mentor that can guide me on this sometimes treacherous world of trading. Losing money in trading can be discouraging, just to say the least.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
December 09, 2017, 10:00:44 AM
there're no way to reignite our own passion if you're still thinking about your mistakes.
as a trader all that they must have other than smart is cool headed.
the first thing that you need to do to is taking a vacation for your own,
you need to take it because there're a lot of complicated emotion in your head right now because of those mistakes.
everyday whenever you're doing a trade you will always remember those mistakes and of course because of that your emotion will be affected.
that is why you need to take some vacation and let it go,
regret is not a part of our journey,it will only prevent us to make a move.
let it go,clear your,learn your mistakes and set your goal for future.
that is the reason behind your vacation,i believe after you do that you can reignite your passion on trading again.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 06:03:10 AM
Within this past few days i made so many wrong decision on trading. I predicted wrong, or i haven't maximize my Buy in and Out. This make me lose confidence on my skills. what keep your passion on trading and continue more?
Pages:
Jump to: