Pages:
Author

Topic: How to replace coins as quickly and cheaply as possible ? - page 2. (Read 255 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 106
How to replace coins as quickly and cheaply as possible? Which stock exchanges will be the best for the moment?
What remains apart from the stock exchanges??
Is it possible to withdraw and convert to fiat quickly without creating an account, verification procedures? Is there something like that now? What does it look like at this moment?
I know that there are many such topics, but I think it is worth to refresh the topic a little because a lot has changed recently.
Do you mean cryptocurrency exchange? (because stock and crypto is two different market). If yes, it is possible to convert cryptocurrency to fiat without using any exchanges or creating accounts and verify it, just find a person that is willing to buy those coins from you, but it is not easy to find one especially if you are selling huge amount of cryptocurrency. It is still recommended to use exchanges to buy or sell cryptocurrency and I don't think that identity verification is an issue here, just choose a reputable exchange on where you will trust your personal information, maybe an exchanges that is regulated by a government will be fine.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
... but u also can buy alrdy verified acc from some1 else for exchange use.

never ever do this for exchanges or anything else.
because you are breaking Terms of Services of these businesses and they can legally seize you assets (all your balances on the exchange in this case) and there is nothing you can do about it. in this case not only you lose your money that you paid for the account but also lose all the money that you had on the exchange.
also if you buy an account like this you may receive a hacked account that can be recovered right after you received and deposited some money in it!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Im think the only way u remain anon is 2 use sth like localbitcoins.com. but u also can buy alrdy verified acc from some1 else for exchange use.
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
Is it possible to withdraw and convert to fiat quickly without creating an account, verification procedures? Is there something like that now? What does it look like at this moment?

I can't for the life of me understand why people look to be anonymous in this case. If you are anonymous on the exchange you'd still NOT be anonymous at all when you cash out as you will have to withdraw towards something that has your name, whether it is a bank account or a credit/debit card.

I'm not saying this is your case (as you don't explain why you'd like to stay anonymous, I can only guess), but many people expect to make massive profit with cryptocurrencies without paying a single cent of tax.

If I make a very good profit I am more than happy to pay tax on it, I wish it would happen every day actually! LOL
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
I assume you mean exchanging your coins to fiat, correct?
I can't answer how to exchange your coins quickly and cheaply as possible, but I can answer other question.

I know that there are many such topics, but I think it is worth to refresh the topic a little because a lot has changed recently.
Exchanges do require account in order to trade, I believe there are no true anonymous exchange that lets you do it without an account yet.
Exchanges requires verification in order to withdraw your fiat, this, I believe is to prevent any possible money laundering or other related shady activities.
Verification are almost the same between exchanges, you need to submit your Identity Proof and Bank Statement, others may require more than that, but usually you only need those two.

P.S. Wrong section, might want to move this to trading discussion or exchanges section Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
How to replace coins as quickly and cheaply as possible? Which stock exchanges will be the best for the moment?
What remains apart from the stock exchanges??
Pages:
Jump to: