Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save and invest wisely? - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 02, 2019, 07:05:20 PM
Saving money does not increase it value, in a simple word saved money is useless since it does not yield any profit and can get finished as you continue to spend it on the other hand wisely invested money is a saved money.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
October 01, 2019, 12:58:26 PM
Learn first. watch some videos, read a book. There are even educational platforms like Newscrypto.io that provide you basic knowledge to start trading
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
September 30, 2019, 09:30:45 PM
First of all, I want to know if I should save more or invest more. I only save up cash because I have little investment plans. What are the available investment and how can I save to earn profit?

You did not mention what do you want to invest in since you posted it here I guess it's about Cryptocurrency, my advice is to only invest what you can afford to lose, the market as you can see is very volatile, yesterday it was down, now it's up and we don't know what is going to happen tomorrow, the best investment has always been the top 3 coins in the market if you want to be sure of your investment, Hodl and you can make a profit in the future.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 30, 2019, 03:39:12 PM
I think that the best method of investing is an interesting in the own business. It is important to do it wisely. I try to develop my business. I am an owner of a small financial firm, wich gives a loans. My last investment is spending on leads. I did it through https://www.leadsmarket.com/why-choose-us . It is a really good tool for business, because leads can became a real clients and bring additional income.
Activity: 980
Merit: 62
September 26, 2019, 01:46:33 PM
First of all, I want to know if I should save more or invest more. I only save up cash because I have little investment plans. What are the available investment and how can I save to earn profit?

In my opinion saving plans do not provide you a better future.
I was saving a lot and I didn't see any increase in my profits, and now I started making investments. I think it would be a good time to start building on compound interest.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 26, 2019, 02:22:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: