Author

Topic: How to save money. - page 135. (Read 345783 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
September 17, 2015, 12:20:33 PM
dont gamble  Grin
keep and keep it, spend wisely  Cool

gambling is hard to stop once you start , maybe gamble moderately and gamble some coins you can lose. i agree with spend wisely, that's the best way to save money Wink
Yes, we need to avoid gamble, because once we start, it is hard to stop. if we want to save our money, we can invest the money to several business or investment. or we can buy gold or just save the money in bank

Why you should avoid gamble when you have a chance to win big? I know it is hard to stop when you win you will have more refresh mind and can think clearly. Btw you can divide your income like 10% for gambling 50% saving or invest and the rest is for emergency in case. With this I guess you can save enough and try to make some income and outcome book to know how much can you save and earn. This method is great enough though
If you avoid gambling you are 100% sure that your money will not lose. And we can live without gambling our money, remember that you will win in gambling in your starting time later on you will notice that you are losing big money and you will blame yourself.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
September 16, 2015, 04:54:25 PM
don't spend on things you don't really need. that's my simple rule for saving money
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
September 16, 2015, 02:28:53 PM
dont gamble  Grin

gambling is hard to stop once you start , maybe gamble moderately and gamble some coins you can lose. i agree with spend wisely, that's the best way to save money Wink
Yes, we need to avoid gamble, because once we start, it is hard to stop. if we want to save our money, we can invest the money to several business or investment. or we can buy gold or just save the money in bank

Why you should avoid gamble when you have a chance to win big? I know it is hard to stop when you win you will have more refresh mind and can think clearly. Btw you can divide your income like 10% for gambling 50% saving or invest and the rest is for emergency in case. With this I guess you can save enough and try to make some income and outcome book to know how much can you save and earn. This method is great enough though
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
September 16, 2015, 12:45:03 PM
Buying some btc and hold it for next year is another step to save [+ invest] your money

dont gamble  Grin

Just hold your greed and your temptation over gambling since you're mostly going to lose at the end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
September 16, 2015, 12:08:15 PM
create your own Vault, (Im not 100% trust with coinbase vault or xapo vault) now i create my own vault with unique address 1vAULTXXXXXXXXXXX
i think that will be very safe Smiley
September 16, 2015, 11:51:11 AM
Trim your technology expenses. I always thought I couldn’t live without DVR and let alone without fancy cable. But after getting rid of both I figured out that you adapt to your environment quickly without noticing the difference really. I save a lot of money this way. So every one will have some thing which is not much useful so you need to cut that unwanted thing to save.

I guess technology is the hardest thing for me to save on.. I'm really into technology, and I love my iPhone 6 for example. But it's expensive, still. Although I really need a cellphone for my work (and internet), I could have saved on this by choosing a cheaper Phone.

Good decision because you can work with cheaper phone as long as its good and dont have any issue regarding on its parts etc. We must bought those what we need than those things that we want.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
September 14, 2015, 07:35:45 PM
Trim your technology expenses. I always thought I couldn’t live without DVR and let alone without fancy cable. But after getting rid of both I figured out that you adapt to your environment quickly without noticing the difference really. I save a lot of money this way. So every one will have some thing which is not much useful so you need to cut that unwanted thing to save.

I guess technology is the hardest thing for me to save on.. I'm really into technology, and I love my iPhone 6 for example. But it's expensive, still. Although I really need a cellphone for my work (and internet), I could have saved on this by choosing a cheaper Phone.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2015, 10:10:45 AM
September 13, 2015, 09:59:59 AM
Buy gold and wait up price. Grin

All I know is Bitreserve's bitgold is awesome. Flip from btc to gld to usd to yen to yuan and back to btc. Hold gold, but spend btc. All with real-time transparency.
But you need a capital to buy gold. i dont have any experience on that method, how much you can buy gold with bitcoin?

Yes surely you need a capital so for that you need to save first or in some countries (in Singapore it is free) you can buy gold with credit cards with 0% interest. You buy when prices are less and start repaying on monthly basis.
I am asking on how you could buy gold through bitcoin. And i don't know if i can buy gold with 0% interest with credit here in my country.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
September 12, 2015, 08:25:48 AM
Actually if people weren’t saving bitcoins, they wouldn’t pay with Bitcoin and Banks wouldn’t accept them. Saving and spending are both essential, but it is true that people shouldn’t put all their money into Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
September 12, 2015, 08:09:01 AM

All I know is Bitreserve's bitgold is awesome. Flip from btc to gld to usd to yen to yuan and back to btc. Hold gold, but spend btc. All with real-time transparency.
But you need a capital to buy gold. i dont have any experience on that method, how much you can buy gold with bitcoin?

Yes surely you need a capital so for that you need to save first or in some countries (in Singapore it is free) you can buy gold with credit cards with 0% interest. You buy when prices are less and start repaying on monthly basis.
September 12, 2015, 07:54:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1020
September 12, 2015, 06:38:41 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 12, 2015, 06:05:08 AM
dont gamble  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 12, 2015, 05:21:21 AM
one of the biggest ways I've found: dont buy new cars.  As I've heard one financial expert say: "the pair of shoes you wear has more of an impact on your life than the car you drive"

Believe me, I've crunched the numbers.  Driving a new car (even a relatively "cheap" car that costs $25k) will cost you about 2-3x more per year to drive than a cheap used car that you can pay in full.  When you add in the extra insurance costs, interest, mandatory maintenance schedule to keep the warranty in tact, it really adds up and makes you checkbook take a big hit.  Used cars (look for reputable models, hondas, toyotas that are in good shape ) can save you thousands a year in your budget.

i don't even like car, i would go with a bicycle, far cheaper,  more healthy, and if you are well trained, you can do many Km before being tired, there are other numerous advantages, like less pollution

But don't forget that you can be run over, exactly by those driving a car, wtf. As much as I love bicycling myself, I had to give it up for this reason mainly...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
September 12, 2015, 03:14:40 AM
one of the biggest ways I've found: dont buy new cars.  As I've heard one financial expert say: "the pair of shoes you wear has more of an impact on your life than the car you drive"

Believe me, I've crunched the numbers.  Driving a new car (even a relatively "cheap" car that costs $25k) will cost you about 2-3x more per year to drive than a cheap used car that you can pay in full.  When you add in the extra insurance costs, interest, mandatory maintenance schedule to keep the warranty in tact, it really adds up and makes you checkbook take a big hit.  Used cars (look for reputable models, hondas, toyotas that are in good shape ) can save you thousands a year in your budget.

i don't even like car, i would go with a bicycle, far cheaper,  more healthy, and if you are well trained, you can do many Km before being tired, there are other numerous advantages, like less pollution

also when you drive something expensive, you will never know if the people you meet are interested to you because of the money or because they actually like you, this is another side effects
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
September 11, 2015, 05:44:38 PM
If you have good income...be the biggest tight-arse, penny pincher that have ever been lived on this planet.Wear second hand clothes, buy food and beverages in discounter only, rent fucking cheap apartment in ghetto.
Downside is you might not enjoy that life.But as long as it' s just temporary you can really safe some money for future investments.

I think it becomes entrenched in people though. You don't want to be the type of person who uses the same tea bag twenty times over and leaves $50 million to your cat.

I genuinely struggle to buy objects these days. I pretty much have all I want. I won't skimp on the business of living though. If there's an experience to be had and it's not ruinous then it deserves to be done.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 11, 2015, 05:24:06 PM
If you have good income...be the biggest tight-arse, penny pincher that have ever been lived on this planet.Wear second hand clothes, buy food and beverages in discounter only, rent fucking cheap apartment in ghetto.
Downside is you might not enjoy that life.But as long as it' s just temporary you can really safe some money for future investments.

And don't be penny wise and pound foolish
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
September 11, 2015, 04:43:05 PM
legendary
Activity: 1106
September 11, 2015, 04:35:57 PM
It's hard to save money if the money you have is just enough for you to live until your next payday. This is the usual rant of those who just earn from pay checks after pay checks.

It's depends on the person itself.
i personally use my pay checks to use half daily needs and the rest i use it for do business. at least you will spend your money and can't save money, that's why you need a business or an investment which can give you extra money.
Jump to: