Pages:
Author

Topic: How to select best bounty campaigns? Put your questions here related to bounties - page 2. (Read 18640 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
can you please guide me?? i dont know how to find a good bounties or signatures//
Yes, Of course, here BOUNTY LIST you can find the list of bounties with ratings.

Always check the bounty manager's profile. Find the details of ICO on any ICO reviewing site. If ICO has low rating then try to avoid to join them.

I don't think you are eligible for signature campaigns.

Can you suggest me some bounties with better allocation for the social bounty campaigns,I never participated in any bouties before but now I am looking to make some money from my social media account too where I have high number of followers.
Social media includes; Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, and Linkedin.
Then you should join Iagon bounty, total bounty budget is 15,00,000.0$  and around 50% tokens are allocated for social media campaigns, it means around 7,50,000 USD is available for social media campaigns.

You can find more bounties here: https://cryptocreed.com/list-of-bounties-of-icos/
if we ask how to get the best campaign is quite difficult because you mean what good criteria is it like? whether from payments we get or from a long campaign type or from managers who handle a campaign? please be more detailed.
Best campaign doesn't mean high bounty budget. If there are two bounty campaigns, one with huge Bounty budget but low scope and not well known bounty manager. Second, the long-term scope of the project with good bounty manager and with low high bounty budget. and you have to choose only one from them, which one you will select?  I will go with second one. Because here we know that the price of Tokens surely get PUMP  and will available for long term.
But I suggest you to not to join any long-term signature campaigns. Because if you join any of them and at the end of the campaign you find ICO has not reached the mini soft cap, what you have done is that you just wasted your time.
you are right but sometimes we join a campaign that is predicted only a few weeks but because sales do not reach softcap then in extend to arrive at hardcap
Yes, sometimes it happens. But mostly in such cases ICO or bounties are legit.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
can you please guide me?? i dont know how to find a good bounties or signatures//
Yes, Of course, here BOUNTY LIST you can find the list of bounties with ratings.

Always check the bounty manager's profile. Find the details of ICO on any ICO reviewing site. If ICO has low rating then try to avoid to join them.

Can you suggest me some bounties with better allocation for the social bounty campaigns,I never participated in any bouties before but now I am looking to make some money from my social media account too where I have high number of followers.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
if we ask how to get the best campaign is quite difficult because you mean what good criteria is it like? whether from payments we get or from a long campaign type or from managers who handle a campaign? please be more detailed.
Best campaign doesn't mean high bounty budget. If there are two bounty campaigns, one with huge Bounty budget but low scope and not well known bounty manager. Second, the long-term scope of the project with good bounty manager and with low high bounty budget. and you have to choose only one from them, which one you will select?  I will go with second one. Because here we know that the price of Tokens surely get PUMP  and will available for long term.
But I suggest you to not to join any long-term signature campaigns. Because if you join any of them and at the end of the campaign you find ICO has not reached the mini soft cap, what you have done is that you just wasted your time.
you are right but sometimes we join a campaign that is predicted only a few weeks but because sales do not reach softcap then in extend to arrive at hartcap

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 78
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
I do not know how to predict whether a Bounty campaign will success or when a token will be listed in the market.
And how to know if that unsold token in an ico project will be burned or ico otherwise failed.
Can you explain to me how to know thats all.?
You can not exactly predict Success of Bounty/ICO but you may, but still you can predict it by reading reviews of specific Bounty/ICO on various ICO reviewing sites, like ICOBench.
Listing of Tokens definitely depend on project owners. No one can predict too early on listing od Token expect team.

You can check their Ethereum address if they successfully raised funds or not and they burned how much token that too.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 324
https://duelbits.com/
Thank you your article is very helpful for us to communicate in it, and this is very useful for beginners to find a good bounty so not futile in doing it
Activity: 205
I do not know how to predict whether a Bounty campaign will success or when a token will be listed in the market.
And how to know if that unsold token in an ico project will be burned or ico otherwise failed.
Can you explain to me how to know thats all.?
Hey I think that the most promising ICO, which can be at the moment it Marinacoin https://marineco.in
you don't need to pay anything to risk for registration gives 450.000 coins for free Join the community here https://marineco.in/ico
No more details are available on site and also they don't have twitter account link on website.
Also you shared this link, you are newbie and you have only 1 activity.
Activity: 19
Hey I think that the most promising ICO, which can be at the moment it Marinacoin https://marineco.in
you don't need to pay anything to risk for registration gives 450.000 coins for free Join the community here https://marineco.in/ico
I think a good campaign is to have a lot of people involved and have a clear purpose roadmap. I do not know how to choose a new ICO for the campaign to get valuable tokens on the exchange. I did a campaign and received some invalid tokens because they were not posted to the trading floor. I expect people to guide me specifically so that I can choose the best ICO project to get valuable tokens, thanks.
Tokens are valuable if they have a use-case. One example is Ice Rock Mining ICO where tokens give you the right to their profit. Their tokens are like shares of the company and everyone who hold their tokens will receive dividends of their profit from mining. This is very good because it doesn't matter if their token will be listed on good exchanges or not. Even if it will not be listed, you will get ETH from mining.

I have seen this project in the form of signature campaign managed by atriz. Am I right! I do not think that this will grows more in the marketplace. We should show our effort in the benefitable project bro. If you work the cheap project which does not listed for the long time. It is simply waste of time and efforts you used in making posts also waste.
I see AMLT and EBcoin projects are predominant than any projects which are all running now. Hope you choose the right one.

So you are saying if tokens doesn't enter in exchange are still profitable? How? No one will buy this. Tokens have only value if they are exchangeable.

Where did I say that tokens will be profitable when it is not entered to exchange. Still there is some coins I have noticed its value has been added to the coinmarketcap token listing dude.
I have checked this one person looking to sell that non listed tokens here in the marketplace section.
I think this discussion turns back to different query. Please go with the op query or lock this thread.
They are selling because they know that this coin or token is going to listed on Exchange.
Sorry for misunderstanding on "coin/token in exchange"

Can someone tell me how posts for signature campaigns are generally kept track of? There don't seem to be spreadsheets or people posting links to their bitcointalk forum posts. Is it based on good faith?
No, for every bounty campaign there is public spreadsheet where you can check your stats and track your stakes. Everything is in there, sometimes campaign managers are counting posts manual and sometimes they use bots and finally they write all numbers in that spreadsheet. Campaigns should be transparent and public so as all other campaigns, yours have spreadsheet too.
Right. Also sometime spreadsheet updated after campaign ends and you can only see your tokens in spreadsheet after bounty ends.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
Can someone tell me how posts for signature campaigns are generally kept track of? There don't seem to be spreadsheets or people posting links to their bitcointalk forum posts. Is it based on good faith?
No, for every bounty campaign there is public spreadsheet where you can check your stats and track your stakes. Everything is in there, sometimes campaign managers are counting posts manual and sometimes they use bots and finally they write all numbers in that spreadsheet. Campaigns should be transparent and public so as all other campaigns, yours have spreadsheet too.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
I think a good campaign is to have a lot of people involved and have a clear purpose roadmap. I do not know how to choose a new ICO for the campaign to get valuable tokens on the exchange. I did a campaign and received some invalid tokens because they were not posted to the trading floor. I expect people to guide me specifically so that I can choose the best ICO project to get valuable tokens, thanks.
Tokens are valuable if they have a use-case. One example is Ice Rock Mining ICO where tokens give you the right to their profit. Their tokens are like shares of the company and everyone who hold their tokens will receive dividends of their profit from mining. This is very good because it doesn't matter if their token will be listed on good exchanges or not. Even if it will not be listed, you will get ETH from mining.

I have seen this project in the form of signature campaign managed by atriz. Am I right! I do not think that this will grows more in the marketplace. We should show our effort in the benefitable project bro. If you work the cheap project which does not listed for the long time. It is simply waste of time and efforts you used in making posts also waste.
I see AMLT and EBcoin projects are predominant than any projects which are all running now. Hope you choose the right one.

So you are saying if tokens doesn't enter in exchange are still profitable? How? No one will buy this. Tokens have only value if they are exchangeable.

Where did I say that tokens will be profitable when it is not entered to exchange. Still there is some coins I have noticed its value has been added to the coinmarketcap token listing dude.
I have checked this one person looking to sell that non listed tokens here in the marketplace section.
I think this discussion turns back to different query. Please go with the op query or lock this thread.
Pages:
Jump to: