Pages:
Author

Topic: How to sell Tokens? - page 2. (Read 543 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 09:36:48 AM
Selling tokens is not difficult at all. Difficulties start when it is concerning price.
Tokens must be held for a decent period of time just to approach to pre-sale or ICO price.
Most of them will never do it so it's up for you to decide.
Where to sell? Open CMC and see the exchanges tab.

For how to know which tokens are not on the exchange how? and how to sell the token how? honestly I have never sold my token once
https://coinmarketcap.com is for your service. There is a tab - exchange under any single coin/token (when you select it).
But also there are a lot of fresh tokens that have small volume, you can monitor ANN threads to find out where are they currently trading.
To sell tokens - in a centralized exchange - create account and then send tokens to an exchange's token wallet. Than place your orders sir  Grin
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
July 26, 2018, 09:28:20 AM
I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?
You have joined bounties and you don't know how to sell them? that's new to me as far as I know most of the bounty hunters knows what to do after receiving the tokens they have worked for.

1. Visit the website of your token and see if there is an exchange that they are listed.
2. If they are listed, follow instructions on how you will send it to that exchange - this is easy.
3. If they are not listed, you have no way to sell them unless you can sell it to someone personally.
A good instruction, but there is a situation in life when money is needed urgently and there is no possibility to wait. Then you can sell your tokens on decentralized exchanges like forkdelta.github.io or idex.com
That's included in my instruction, it's automatically on their announcement if that coin is listed on idex or forkdelta. But as you've said if there's no possibility to wait and you are in need urgently, you have no choice but to solve that financial problem but not by selling those tokens that aren't listed to an exchange or read again my #3 suggestion.
Activity: 302
Merit: 120
July 26, 2018, 09:23:17 AM
the origin of the coin's price is appropriate that we want ya why we should wait for him again better we directly sell it rather then later we even dropped the price even more we are disappointed
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 07:26:30 AM
I would advise you to check your wallet through deltabalances.github.io Tokens of the ERC20 format can usually be sold on DEX (forkdelta, IDEX, DDEX)

There are so many ways to learn on how to sell tokens, you may ask help to your close friends or reading tutorials in some legit  internet websites.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
July 26, 2018, 04:36:04 AM
I would advise you to check your wallet through deltabalances.github.io Tokens of the ERC20 format can usually be sold on DEX (forkdelta, IDEX, DDEX)
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
July 26, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
I have a lot of tokens of that i I earned from different bounties but I do not know how to sell them on exchange or how to check that any of them is on already on exchange or not?

Anyone help me here?

Explain the whole process please?

1. you can check it on Coin market cap
2. or you can go to the project telegram group asking them the exchanger
3. you can ask your friends who joined the same campaign as you join in
Activity: 793
July 25, 2018, 10:11:35 PM
You can go to some Decentralize Exchange such as: Forkdelta, Etherdelta.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 10:09:03 PM
Just checked if your tokens is listed in an exchange cause you cant sell them if they were not in a exchange,  on the other hand even your coins is listed but the buy order is none still you cant sell them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 25, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

Anyone help me here?

You need to check updates on each token you have. Check them into their websites if where exchanges they are listed. Get more updates from their telegrams. Better to check your tokens from DeltaBalamce website it is easy to use and there are list of exchange were token is available.
Here it is the link hope it helps.
https://deltabalances.github.io
Activity: 83
July 25, 2018, 08:56:04 PM
Well the first thing you need to do is to know whether your token is been listed on an exchange, be updated on the project you join. Second, when your token can be exchange, you should have enough eth to put your token to the exchange, if you have enough eth then in the exchange, you need to make an account, get the address from the account you made in the exchange, and put it in the address you'll be sending your token, after a few minutes your token is in the exchange, put your token on sell or if there are people want to but your token just choose the buy then after it you have your profit, that eth you get, should be send to your original wallet so that you can have the pyhysical currency.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 05:41:14 PM
You have joined bounties and you don't know how to sell them? that's new to me as far as I know most of the bounty hunters knows what to do after receiving the tokens they have worked for.

1. Visit the website of your token and see if there is an exchange that they are listed.
2. If they are listed, follow instructions on how you will send it to that exchange - this is easy.
3. If they are not listed, you have no way to sell them unless you can sell it to someone personally.

Good answer) If none of it worked out, also you can google it. A lot of new tokens you can find on IDEX or Kucoin. And there is always a telegram chat where you can ask questions related to the project and token listing
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
July 25, 2018, 11:42:24 AM

Anyone help me here?

The first search are the tokens has been listed in exchange ,if the tokens has been listed in exchange what exchange the tokens listed you can sell the tokens
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
very simple. No. 1: You see it was on the floor and on the floor, you dep it on the floor and table. Monday: You advertise on the black market who want to buy, then sell it, Good luck
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 11:15:39 AM
it's simple to redeem your token,
can get info from the token project itself, and if their token base ERC20 can be exchanged via etherdelta, forkdelta.
Activity: 218
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 09:51:54 AM
Each and every tokens won't get listed to the exchanges. It takes time for its listing, based on which the user needs to wait and after that can sell it with the respective pairs. Whether it is got from the bounty participation or through ico investment doesn't matter while selling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
July 25, 2018, 09:21:39 AM
To sell tokens is not difficult, if you really want it! The most common stock exchange is ForkDelta and EtperDelta. On these two exchanges I find almost always what I'm looking for.

He is asking how to sell tokens. Not if selling tokens is difficult or easy. And what do you mean stock exchange? Not all tokens are listed in your said exchange sites. That will depend on the project on where they will list their coin.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
to be able to sell tokens that you have from the results of the bounty campaign you should be able to first find which exchange place can receive the token and you can sell it there.
Activity: 280
July 25, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

Anyone help me here?

You can check these tokens if they are listed in an exchange or not from the Markets tab of the CoinMarketCap webpage. Then you can go to that exchange and sell them there.
Activity: 57
July 25, 2018, 08:43:23 AM
Tokens selling is so easy because this is the first thing everyone know when he come to this platform. Go the tokens and see their contract address then add the tokens in the myetherwallet through custom adding option then see if the token is placed on any exchange then send the tokens and place the autosell order for the BTC ot ETH then you will get it and you sell the BTC and ETH on any exchange.

Have fun  Wink Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
July 25, 2018, 08:42:09 AM
Use the resource https://coinmarketcap.com/ on it you will find all the coins you need and all the exchanges on which your coins came out.
Pages:
Jump to: