Pages:
Author

Topic: How to send bitcoin to several addresses all at once? - page 2. (Read 291 times)

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697
I have been using blockchain.com
Can I do that with that?
No, blockchain.com doesn't support that feature. I'm not aware of any web wallets which do. You will likely need to download and run your own wallet.

Takes some time before importing your private key to any new wallet you are going to use to ensure you have installed and set it up safely and correctly. As mentioned above, you can import your private key to Electrum (or any other wallet) just as you imported it to Blockchain.com, but since that key is now stored on Blockchain.com's servers it will never be truly safe again. Once you have spent the funds from it to the 8 addresses that you are planning, you would do well to safely set up a brand new non-web wallet.

If you do choose to use Electrum, you should only ever download Electrum from the official site here: https://electrum.org/#download
You should verify your download prior to installing for extra safety by following the guide here: https://bitcoinelectrum.com/how-to-verify-your-electrum-download/
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
Can I do that with that?
I imported my private key to that website.

I want to send bitcoin to several addresses, and the amount is the same. Is there any way to do that?
Yes, if you are using a wallet which has that function.

Most people on this forum would recommend Electrum, which will certainly let you do that. You simply click Tools -> Pay to many, and it will open a new transaction with an expanded "Pay to" field. Enter the addresses and the amount you want to send to each address in the format address, amount with one address/amount combo per line. An example:
Code:
bc1address1abcdefgh, 0.01
3address2ijklmnop, 0.35
1address3qrstuvwxyz, 0.2

I also want to divide the whole amount to let's say 8 and send the whole thing to 8 different addresses, and the gas fees, etc. make it complicated.
I'm not sure there is an automatic way to do this. You can enter ! instead of an amount and it will send all remaining funds to that address, but that doesn't help you split it evenly several ways. I think you will end up having to do it manually.

1. Blockchain.com can not be trusted.
2. You can import that very same private key to electrum and split it like o_e_l_e_o explained.
3. Don't trust Electrum 100% with very big amounts, because you have to rely on a blockchain, that Electrum hosts for you. Just saying.
legendary
Activity: 2352
Merit: 6089
bitcoindata.science
If you use any decent wallet you can add all those 8 addresses,  and before you confirm the transaction you will see the total fees.

Take a look at the fees and if you need recalculate manually the whole amount. Ir will be faster than trying to do automatically,  unless if you have to do that over and over again.. but as far as I k know there is no way to automatically calculate as you wish.

Edit: don't use blockchain.com

I suggest that you use electrum or samourai wallet. Sampurai has an easier interface for newbies.
Coinomi is also a good choice imo.
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Can I do that with that?
I imported my private key to that website.

I want to send bitcoin to several addresses, and the amount is the same. Is there any way to do that?

Most people on this forum would recommend Electrum, which will certainly let you do that. You simply click Tools -> Pay to many, and it will open a new transaction with an expanded "Pay to" field. Enter the addresses and the amount you want to send to each address in the format address, amount with one address/amount combo per line. An example:
Code:
3address2ijklmnop, 0.35
1address3qrstuvwxyz, 0.2

I also want to divide the whole amount to let's say 8 and send the whole thing to 8 different addresses, and the gas fees, etc. make it complicated.
I'm not sure there is an automatic way to do this. You can enter ! instead of an amount and it will send all remaining funds to that address, but that doesn't help you split it evenly several ways. I think you will end up having to do it manually.
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18697

Code:
3address2ijklmnop, 0.35
1address3qrstuvwxyz, 0.2

Activity: 8
Merit: 1
My main question:

Second question, not that important:
I also want to divide the whole amount to let's say 8 and send the whole thing to 8 different addresses, and the gas fees, etc. make it complicated. It would be nice if the method calculated the fees and subtract from the money sent, and makes it equal for all addresses.
I don't want to hear things like: just use a calculator, I am perfectly capable of doing that, but gas fees, etc. take time, if there is something automatic, why not use it, right.
Pages:
Jump to: