Pages:
Author

Topic: How to send ETH contract tokens to exchange sites? - page 2. (Read 3444 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
I have some tokens in MyetherWallet and I want to transfer it to exchanges (hitbtc, etherdelta, bittrex). This is the first I will do some token transfer. Im confused with the Gas on Send Token page on Mew.

How to send tokens? Thank you.

1. Get your exchange token address on your exchange wallet. This is not ETH address, an address specific to that token. Changes for each different token.
2. Go to MEW's send token page.
3. Enter your target address (exchange's token address), amount to send. And that's all.

Be careful, don't use MEW scam web site mistakenly. It's imitating the real MEW web site.

You forgot to tell about choosing particular token to send. Be carefully here. If you send wrong tokens you will lose them.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Im little bit confused where do i find the address of a token in etherdelta?for example ETG where do i find the address?anyone explained step by step
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Thanks. Ok let's go directly to my question, Im really confused with etherdelta.

First I import my private keys there. Next I saw the token balance. How can I trade it or withdraw. How much ETH do I need in order to have safe transaction? Sorry for the questions Sad
Activity: 714
Merit: 516
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I have some tokens in MyetherWallet and I want to transfer it to exchanges (hitbtc, etherdelta, bittrex). This is the first time I will do some token transfer. Im confused with the Gas on Send Token page on Mew.

the first you must have  ETH balance, bcause GAS is same sending fee need ETH balance
GAS can automatic , but several coin must setting use High GAS, sample Taas coin must over 150k if under 150k youre taas coin never sending back again youre balance

click tab in sending token, login youre myetherwallet account, if youre token balance ready youre myetherwallet account you can sending coin
if not, you must add custom token
addres contract
symbol
decimal
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I have some tokens in MyetherWallet and I want to transfer it to exchanges (hitbtc, etherdelta, bittrex). This is the first I will do some token transfer. Im confused with the Gas on Send Token page on Mew.

1. Get your exchange token address on your exchange wallet. This is not ETH address, an address specific to that token. Changes for each different token.
2. Go to MEW's send token page.
3. Enter your target address (exchange's token address), amount to send. And that's all.

Be careful, don't use MEW scam web site mistakenly. It's imitating the real MEW web site.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
I have some tokens in MyetherWallet and I want to transfer it to exchanges (hitbtc, etherdelta, bittrex). This is the first time I will do some token transfer. Im confused with the Gas on Send Token page on Mew.

Pages:
Jump to: