Pages:
Author

Topic: How to (seriously) earn Bitcoins for dummies. - page 2. (Read 7169 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
As this thread dedicated for Dummies,     Faucets, Sell goods for bitcoins, and Signature campaigns are best ways to earn bitcoins.

But Mining is not suitable for dummies, as it need huge investment for mining equipments.

Trading is advisable for well experienced investors, not for dummies.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
I don't know if this has already been put into the section but you can also go to services in marketplace, and look for jobs that pay out, like making videos and jobs to earn bitcoin. An example of this was the Crypto-games.net Youtube campaign, where you had to make a video (it's closed now) to earn 0.05 BTC.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
A couple of ways more that I think are worth mentioning.

1) Posting/blogging. There are several Bitcoin ad sites that pay you for publishing banners in your blog (mellowads, coinad, blockzad). You can blog about things you like/know about and get some BTC.

2) IRC chatting. There are also several IRC channels that tip you for being active in chat in different altcoins. Those altcoins can then be traded for BTC (or kept, which is sometimes a very good option). You'll not get much (although sometimes there are big giveaways), but you'll get more than with faucets.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
I suggest you remove Signature Campaigns as a way to earn bitcoins.It dissolves the entire purpose of this forum.The main objective is to contribute to the forum constructively ,you get few bucks for it,its just an advantage and not something your livelihood should dwell upon.People just come here for signature campaigns ,in fact people want to join such campaigns to earn bitcoins without having a clue how it works.This topic will be searched throughout google,don't want you to mislead a lot of young minds to dwell on signature campaigns without having a clue how bitcoins work.I request you to remove signature campaigns.

So i edited OP since i see a lot asked to include faucets (despite my fingers cant really stand the captcha solving thing but i see from comments it is propably just me  Grin).
I also quoted KenR and updated OP (thanks KenR for bringing this up) since i kinda see his point: SC are not Bitcoin's related themselves, but they are more something used in this forum only. so thumbs up on that but, as usual, i'd like to hear from other members before to decide to remove SC from OP (kinda same happened with faucets: initially i didnt mind to include them in the list but i HAD TO because of folks request  Cheesy)
Hamu

Only because you requested this: In my opinion the signature campaigns help the bitcoin economy in two ways 1) they help introduce new members to the community, and 2) they help those who are attempting to start up a new bitcoin market by advertising their services. 

The problem, of course, is that the signature campaigns illicit spam or nonsensical posting which clutters the forum....the solution is to have the signature campaigns moderated by experienced campaign managers.  That's where we're currently seeing the signature campaigns migrate....Competent campaign managers are offering their clients a higher return on their investment so more campaigns are hiring the more competent campaign managers and the "spammy" signature campaigns are losing on their investments.  Signature campaigns are a viable source of bitcoin for those entering the community.  Of course, we could start regulating the signature campaigns out to preserve the integrity of the forum but that's an elitist viewpoint and not beneficial to the bitcoin economy.  My position is that we should let the market decide and let's stop trying to centralize control over it with our elitist standards.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Well, there was substantial time spent to create this topic, but I'm afraid I have to say you can't seriously earn BTC with faucets or signature campaigns. There are more possibilities with mining and trading, but I don't think a newbie can be successful there. Frankly, it's better to work at a fast food joint and buy BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
It would help more people to earn Bitcoin with the right way, but I think it's kinda boring to be read.
Btw someone already done this thing before, but anyway thanks for the effort.
legendary
Merit: 1000
I suggest you remove Signature Campaigns as a way to earn bitcoins.It dissolves the entire purpose of this forum.The main objective is to contribute to the forum constructively ,you get few bucks for it,its just an advantage and not something your livelihood should dwell upon.People just come here for signature campaigns ,in fact people want to join such campaigns to earn bitcoins without having a clue how it works.This topic will be searched throughout google,don't want you to mislead a lot of young minds to dwell on signature campaigns without having a clue how bitcoins work.I request you to remove signature campaigns.

So i edited OP since i see a lot asked to include faucets (despite my fingers cant really stand the captcha solving thing but i see from comments it is propably just me  Grin).
I also quoted KenR and updated OP (thanks KenR for bringing this up) since i kinda see his point: SC are not Bitcoin's related themselves, but they are more something used in this forum only. so thumbs up on that but, as usual, i'd like to hear from other members before to decide to remove SC from OP (kinda same happened with faucets: initially i didnt mind to include them in the list but i HAD TO because of folks request  Cheesy)
Hamu
Activity: 910
「きみはこれ&#
legendary
...many of us got our first taste of bitcoin through mining at home. That could be the best way to get started because you learn how it works a lot better than treating it merely as a currency or a poker chip.

I totally agree with you! I miss my GPU fans lullaby  Grin
Unfortunately electricity costs are not the best where i live so i had to look for an host. Actually 10% ROI of invested principal is back to me every month. Not bad i guess. Hardware is S7. Anything lower give bad returns even with cheap electricity  Sad
Looking forward to next generation chips.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I have tried to think of any other better than faucets method to earn bitcoins except the one you have listed, but I didn't really come up with a better one except for more risky, gambling. Although you might end up loosing all your bitcoins, it si one of the fastest method to earn fast and easy. The only thing needed here is luck and a bit of bits to start with.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I don't think mining is suitable for newcomers to cryptos. There are so may quirks to iron out before you could get a decent hash rate going both from hardware and software standpoint. And I have done cloud mining before on Cex.io and I didn't get a big profit either. It was more like because I didn't have the mining hardware at that time I decided to give it a try to see how mining would work. And of course with the increasing difficulty my bought hashing power didn't make the cut any more and I just withdrew everything. If you want to see how mining works don't invest a lot in mining hardware if you are a novice and buy some hashing power instead and enjoy the ride.

Cloud mining, absolutely not. However many of us got our first taste of bitcoin through mining at home. That could be the best way to get started because you learn how it works a lot better than treating it merely as a currency or a poker chip.
Activity: 462
Merit: 273
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
legendary
very good analyze,but why dont you put faucet rotator to your seriously earn bitcoins?
i think people who concern earn bitcoin fromfaucet also will have good income,they earn btcoin with serious way,adding so many faucet on faucet rotator,and i'm sure they can earn big amount of bitcoin each month.

Yes bud faucet rotators save you a lot of time and you can earn a certain amount of satoshis if you finger for an entire month. The problem is i always gave up before to reach the "certain satoshi amount" just because my fingers coudnt react anymore to my commands  Grin
Jokes apart, yes i mentioned faucets and i think it is a good start for new comers to see how the wallet works and things like that.
I wont post any info on faucets and faucets rotators because all of them would be referral links, and that's not fair play on this forum, but everyone can just use the search button here and find tons of those.
Thanks for bringing this up!
Activity: 464
Activity: 350
Shit, did I leave the stove on?
I don't think mining is suitable for newcomers to cryptos. There are so may quirks to iron out before you could get a decent hash rate going both from hardware and software standpoint. And I have done cloud mining before on Cex.io and I didn't get a big profit either. It was more like because I didn't have the mining hardware at that time I decided to give it a try to see how mining would work. And of course with the increasing difficulty my bought hashing power didn't make the cut any more and I just withdrew everything. If you want to see how mining works don't invest a lot in mining hardware if you are a novice and buy some hashing power instead and enjoy the ride.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
There are also airdrops of altcoins that one can trade for bitcoin should they receive the drop.  They have different requirements but are free to join...some airdrops could land one a decent little stash of bitcoin once traded.  However, I don't know if dummies should get involved with airdrops because they are also an easy way to inject viruses into one's system....so, maybe not for dummies but they are a start for some.
Never heard of this before but saw it mentioned in the beginner's section on a thread that I posted on just a couple of minutes ago. Care to elaborate on this?
I would just install it on a independent computer that I have no real use for that is not on my network if I suspect something fishy with the application that involves with this airdrops that I keep hearing about.

Yes, it's a good idea to either install the client on a stand alone, if a spare is available, or use a VM.  The problem with the airdrops is that they induce a large population of participants before any liquidity is established.  The participants download the client, submit their address with a few extra details to insure there's no multiple drops, and before much peer review can take place, their systems are compromised.  Some also use the bait and switch where one client is presented for peer review and then it's switched out with a rogue client....Sorry for being too lazy to search out the citation links but there here somewhere....
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
There are also airdrops of altcoins that one can trade for bitcoin should they receive the drop.  They have different requirements but are free to join...some airdrops could land one a decent little stash of bitcoin once traded.  However, I don't know if dummies should get involved with airdrops because they are also an easy way to inject viruses into one's system....so, maybe not for dummies but they are a start for some.
Never heard of this before but saw it mentioned in the beginner's section on a thread that I posted on just a couple of minutes ago. Care to elaborate on this?
I would just install it on a independent computer that I have no real use for that is not on my network if I suspect something fishy with the application that involves with this airdrops that I keep hearing about.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
 This is really a great and useful post for everyone, who wants to earn BTC
Thank you for sharing this.........
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I thought that was a great article for how to earn bitcoin for dummies. I am only a Jr Member so i do not know that much but that was a very encouraging article but i believe that the article should be put into a different section of the bitcoin forum such as a help guide
Pages:
Jump to: